1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help in Sitemap Generation

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Shawn Denzal, Feb 28, 2014.

Hi Everyone,
    I have joined this forum today so hello to all,
    Well i have a problem in my sitemap, i am expert in off page and now learning onpage, so currently i have a client project also he assign for on page, i did all necessary work of onpage such as, meta data, keyword research, plugin installation, analytic setup etc, but i have doubt in sitemap so if you guys let me know is i created correct sitemap if not than please me suggestion site is http://www.buylikess.com/sitemap.xml .
    Many thanks in Advance.

Shawn Denzal, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    Yes the sitemap created is correct. You have used the google sitemap generation plugin for Wordpress. It seems all ok. You can also find other plugins but all will do the same. The sitemap shows all the links of your pages and posts you have. So you have to check if all your links are included in this sitemap. If not recreate it.

gknugurlu, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  3. Shawn Denzal

Shawn Denzal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion, also can you let me know what necessary onpage need to do for site? because i have not experience with that so please suggest me your open ideas.

4. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    Before posting an article or post or information. Choose your headline to be relevant to your content. It should be reputable. Try to include one of your main keywords in your headline, this will be your H1 tag. If possible add also H2 and H3 tags. You can add till H6 tag. Then in the introduction part try to include your main keywords at the very beginning. Then make bold the important keywords. Make the important sentences in italic form. Then add title and alt tag for your images. Make it original and quality content. Try to add quality images. Put yourself instead of the reader or visitor and ask yourself would you keep reading it or visiting this site. Then include some links to other pages of your posts or products or articles in your text. Like when you mention about something in the text and you have got an information about this word make it a link which will be the anchor text to your other page. Then at the end of your posts include links to your other pages (internal linking). Also add some social media share buttons. If possible also try to include external links to other pages that are high ranking and related to your niche.

5. Shawn Denzal

Shawn Denzal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks again, i know these tactic's but would you analyse my site can let me know what i need to do www.buylikess.com please let me know which kind of onpage work i need to do?

6. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    The aim is to do it in a smart way and in the most strategic way. Your website seems to be ok with design and also it seems attractive. You can additionally add a blog or articles on the site to give tips about Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.. on how to manage to maintain them or which packet is the best for them. This will increase your site's ranking too. You can check these links for tips on how to use it in the best way.
    reliablesoft.net/5-on-page-seo-techniques-thatll-boost-your-rankings-checklist-included/
    and
    moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors

7. Pepper Designs

Pepper Designs Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is good but you can use the social plugin in your website, add the blog, news section in your website and daily update the news and blog.

Pepper Designs, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  8. Shawn Denzal

Shawn Denzal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all for supporting, check out my site now i have worked on blog and setup again meta data for all pages and also now working on link building.
    Have a nice day

Shawn Denzal, Mar 3, 2014 IP