1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adword Targeting

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by jinch, Feb 27, 2014.

Hello,

I'm currently exploring the possibilities of Adword with it's display network and I was wondering how I can exclude my ads to show on mobile / tablet?

Is there a way in Adword to add "singles" as the setting in a targeted campaign for a dating site?

Thanks you for your help,

Best regards,

jinch, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For excluding mobile you should go to bid settings of campaign and select -100% for mobile.
    No, it is not possible to target singles only. You can show ads on pages where single person inclines to go... Eg. pets, garden, etc..
    If you advertise POF or something similar carefully read google advertising policies.
    Regards

Fer0, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  3. jinch

jinch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer it's for my own dating website :)

Is there a way to show specific ads to people who have done an action on your site? This would take place after the first adword actions
    (like registering, etc...)

Adword Banners > People register on the site (tracking code in place)
    After that they see ads only for people who have done this action on my site.

jinch, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  4. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is possible, but you must connect AdWords with analytics. Set Goals (analytics) and then after any visitor reaches a goal (specific page, download, etc.)
    then you can use retargeting campaign (adwords) to target just that group of visitor.
    This sounds complicated and it is complicated :)
    And I am not 100% sure if that functioning properly because I never run this kind of campaign.
    If you need more help send me PM for audit, or we can continue here.
    Regards.

Fer0, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  5. jinch

jinch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer, I saw that remarketing options and will look into that ;)

jinch, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  6. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    For re marketing you need to setup remarketing tag on your website and also Conversion code on your order or thank you or email submission page. when customer click on your ads and submit form or buy product you will get Conversion data then you can target that data by re targeting :)

OSSEO, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  7. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was reading and doing some more stuff in analytics. You can setup "Events" in analytics with the Remarketing tag as "OSSEO" mentioned.
    That way you can target that people with your ads.

Fer0, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  8. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @jinch - if you need help or adwords manager - now i know to do this and can help you..

Fer0, Mar 7, 2014 IP