1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Attn: Marketing Newbies - WSO is another word for SCAM.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AdamSocial, Jan 4, 2014.

1. JohnZ7

JohnZ7 Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say that all WSO's are scams. What I have seen from all wso's that it requires work. When most people experience the first sign of defeat(sometimes a couple more) they quit and start looking for another special offer.

JohnZ7, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  2. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A lot of the WSOs are rehashed products, or even PLR.

I once bought a WSO that teaches people to buy PLRs and sell it on Digital Point specifically.

Reason is because this forum is comparatively newer to the idea of IM.

Ethan Alvin, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  3. mbaldwin

mbaldwin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully people remember who they got the bad WSO from, and do not buy from that person again. With the right hype, you could probably sell anything as a WSO, but those that really care about their customers and business will hopefully provide a valuable product. Only benefits the seller in the future to provide a good product.

Michael

mbaldwin, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  4. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of trusted WSO sellers who are selling legit information but there's a lot of hype, re-hashed info and junk on there too.

Many sellers have never in their life made any money and think they can get rich by selling WSOs.

The truth is most can't make any money from WSO's you just have to look at the stats on WSO pro and see a lot barely even sell 10 copies so don't even cover their listing costs.

The thing is the information contained in a lot of WSO's probably does work but people buying $7 WSO#s and hoping for a push button instant riches aren't going to put the time and effort into finding out. They'll read it and when they don't get rich just say "it's a scam".

There's no secret or magic to this IM thing. It's about putting the time and effort into a proven system that you know works, i.e. blogging, affiliate marketing, list building, ecommerce, selling services , product creation or whatever else it might be. Just follow a proven path.

Stuart Walker, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    Suckerpunch and GuruCreation like this.
  5. 501

501 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very well said "Stuart Walker"

I cant agree more. 2 thumbs up to you!

501, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  6. Titus Warwick

Titus Warwick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, most of the guys making money by selling products on "how to make money"....their products are absolute crap.

If you want to start any kind of business you have to educate yourself about the industry you are in....their is no shortcut.

Education+Massive Action = Success

Titus Warwick, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  7. ServicesForIM

ServicesForIM Peon

Best Answers:
    Some WSO's are decent. There are definitely some sellers on that forum who have integrity.

I do agree though that most WSO's are a waste of time, and hardly any of them will help you turn the corner and instantly make money.

Kate

ServicesForIM, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  8. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only LESS than 1% are worth buying which are mostly software and plugin.. MOST ARE GARBAGE.. Usually if it is an ebook then it's 100% garbage, cause the information is free on the net.

Tips before buying WSO: Check the reviews and if they are created by a people who sell other WSO. THEY ARE GARBAGE.

A few days ago, I wrote an honest negative review about a product that doesn't really work since it is 4 -5 years old and the software has bugs. The next time I check my review was gone. and so I research about it, guess what? WF mods will delete your negative HONEST review to protect their sellers. So basically Warrior forum is the business itself, not really to help the user but for them to earn more.

Reason why their is a low refund rate? it is because some don't know that they can use paypal for dispute. I never knew this until someone told me. basically, I never asked for refund for some Garbage WSO sold because I was a newbie.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    point2, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  9. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've purchased >10 WSOs thus far and only found 1-2 of them to be really useful. One of the methods has been making me a consistent $100 each month.

However, like what the rest commented, most of the WSOs are trash.

I don't really trust the reviews because some reviewers get free copies to post there.

I always ensure that there is a refund policy before purchasing.

Ethan Alvin, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  10. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:

Not only are reviews from free copies but most people are from the same group of sellers..

ANOTHER TIP: when buying themes, make sure to check the developers other post. Cause most themes are created by the same people and they never update the themes after a few days..

Your lucky to found 1 -2 gems from 10 WSO.. cause i bought around 30 and all are mostly garbage and few gems but not worth the price.

point2, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  11. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well but I do believe that there are genuine sellers out there. I once saw a WSO on how to create and sell WSOs. That explains it!

Yea too many rehashed products.

Always look out for refund policy!

Ethan Alvin, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  12. irfanmau

irfanmau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    not all wso scam, but I know that many of them manipulate their earnings screenshot with photoshop :cool:

irfanmau, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  13. mbanj

mbanj Active Member

Best Answers:
    I quit not agree with the op, there
    are lots of WSO being released everyday
    and most of them are very good while others
    are just some rehash products that needs to
    be throne in the garbage. My advise is that before
    you invest in any WSO, make your due diligence.
    Ask the vendors via pm about the product like
    some proves of their claims, or even a review copy.
    And most time before I invest in any WSO I make sure
    that the vendor is well respected person that way I know
    I can buy the product without worry.

mbanj, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  14. wickedpork

wickedpork Member

Best Answers:
    Warrior Forum is a scam - I have a personal bad experience with a WSO owner called wolfiii who is selling Amazon products and now he has created another new WSO.. so be warned!

Read this:
    http://alexa-smith-warrior-forum-scam.typepad.com/blog/2013/01/the-warrior-forum-scam-the-most-important-thing-you-need-to-know-to-make-money-online.html

wickedpork, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  15. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also got one of his product before, not saying he has bad support or anything like that, just saying his product was not worth I paid for and I never really used it for what it was for.

point2, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  16. Ethan Alvin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are definitely genuine WSO sellers, and some of us might end up selling one day after accumulating experience and success.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  17. Mistajack20

Mistajack20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On any forum like Warrior Forum you will find people who will try to scam you for some quick dough. More than likely the users who are selling that have high posts counts and good rep are legit. That doesn't mean new comers aren't legit either, but you should be cautious and know how to do a dispute on PayPal in case you do get scammed.

Mistajack20, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  18. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And now you've been banned, yet another bad experience. It seems like you just can't catch a break!:oops:

Spoiltdiva, Mar 1, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  19. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The different with other forums like DP or BHW is that they let you post negative feedback or review. While on WF, they tend to protect the sellers even if the WSO is garbage or rehash and delete your negative feedback but not to all sellers.

point2, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  20. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    true,.. most of WSO crap,.. just re-written article, some long article that make people boring and wasting time to reading it,. been on wsodownload.info,.. you can read the crap there... :p

robyries, Sep 15, 2015 IP