1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords Not Getting Quality Score, Click, Impression ..?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by parvezchoudhary, Feb 12, 2014.

Hi Guys,

I have set up my New Bing Ads Campaign 5-6 days back from that day to till now my any keyword which is I am targeting is not getting Quality Score, Clicks and Impression as well. The Campaign is going on & on & on from 5-6 days but not getting single Click, Impression and Quality Score. But If I check my ads in preview tool here I can find my ads on second positions. Where else I checked the same keyword in Research Keywords Tools I got some date like last monthly search, Impressions, AVG CPC related to keywords So Why I am not getting Clicks, Impression And Quality Score, And what about those keywords which I checked but not getting any data in Research keywords tool should I delete them or should I wait for some time so that they could perform well. Is there any fastest way to get click, Impression And Quality Score.

Regards,
    Parvez Choudhary

parvezchoudhary, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  2. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    May be the searches are not happening with the set of keywords you have opted for.

You are getting the listing in preview tool because if someone searches for that keyword then it will get impression but if no one is typing that keyword is search, then you will not get any impressions.

AppyArry, Feb 24, 2014 IP