1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make money with Amazon Affiliate, learn step by step to earn $2.000 monthly

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jany2012, Mar 11, 2012.

1. gnareshkumar

gnareshkumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I try to open your above said site, it is not working. Can you please given me the full details immediately enable me to proceed further.

Thanks,

Regards,

gnareshkumar, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  2. sbo49988

sbo49988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi. Thanks for your interesting. The site working well. Please try again. If you still cant not open it, Please contact me though email. My mail or you can find me on freelancer https://www.freelancer.com/u/ngay.html.
    This is full image for my demo site https://www.diigo.com/item/image/49tnl/js21.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    sbo49988, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  3. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2013 is over, Let talk about your earnings & orders

jany2012, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  4. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A long time, I saw Amazon box very poor, I post new proof, Hope all people can feel happy to work more harder.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All new tips at here: http://affiliatesx.net/downloads/amazon-affiliate-pro/

jany2012, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  5. Aamir Kamal

Aamir Kamal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    as an amazon's affiliateis, it necessary to have a blog or website?
    can i start without any blog or website?? plz tell me dear so that i'll understand properly and can earn smartly.

Aamir Kamal, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  6. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can promote with a mobile app or Facebook Fanpage, you don't need a website

jany2012, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  7. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gnareshkumar remove the (dot) after .tk and copy and paste into address bar. What you will see is a basic "auto post" site, which not a bad idea but you can't count on search engines for getting traffic..

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    briguy, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  8. n0hands

n0hands Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi Jany2012. im a newbie in amazon affiliate. I don't have a website, and I'm trying to sell DVD and Blu-ray movies using facebook . mostly only clicks but no sales. so im posting my links to some facebook groups like " buy and sell groups" can you give me some ideas were i can post my sales using facebook? can you add me in your facebook so i may have some ideas on how you sell? my email is thanks.

n0hands, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  9. GJG

GJG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is easier and more rewarding to have your own blog/website. The main trick then is in building up your traffic.

Glenys

GJG, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  10. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey all, I'm planning to start amazon affiliate now. But I'm confused on choosing hot products to sell from my website.
    What is the best product for year 2014? Can anyone please share?

Thank you in advance. :)

awesome1, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  11. The Leo

The Leo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone is looking for a hot tip. In reality there are no secrets when you are working with amazon affiliate. It's all about hard working.

01. Opening an amazon account is easy. It will not take much of your labor.
    02. Building trust is a vital thing to any affiliate promotion. Think of it like this, if your friend tell you a product is good, then you tend to believe it much faster than you have heard it from a sales guy.
    So, building a website is obviously giving you a boost. All you have to concentrate on getting traffic then. But, that's not all- make your incoming traffic think you are their friend, a person in neighborhood. A symbol to trust- that's when you can sell anything you wish.

But, as an experienced affiliate , I won't do that. I will choose my products carefully and I will provide only the best for my readers.
    03. Choosing a product can be a hassle for some people. As, amazon has a huge number of product in their inventory. So, which product to choose? -- Look at the ratings and reviews. A popular product will have more ratings and a huge number of reviews. The competition to rank for that product is also tougher. But no worry, there are lot's of way to get traffic than competing on Google.

So choose a good rated product and diverse your marketing efforts in various channel.

----- OK I guess - I have talked much about the so called secret.

The Leo, Mar 8, 2014 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
  12. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tips. I'm having in plan for some time to do something with amazon affiliate program. Some things are now much more clear to me.

Marko Vuckovic, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  13. pogospring

pogospring Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of my Amazon sites took a hit recently after a G algo update. I'm finding it's getting more important to focus on a few high quality sites that add real value to your readers then the old spammy 50 x micro site strategy that might have worked 2 years ago.

Working online is about making the internet a better place, not filling it up with low-quality content. Wow! That was an unexpected rant :)

I still love Amazon, had a $745 gift card come through most recently, keeps me stocked in books and clothing.

pogospring, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  14. saadsr786

saadsr786 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How i can create site on amazone ?

saadsr786, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  15. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    best way to promote my Amazon page?

dave2013, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  16. shajalal

shajalal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing a nice topic with us... its really cool....

shajalal, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  17. cloe

cloe Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I hope you all OKMy name is Cloe. Im new here just signed up. I read amazon agreement and I got confused about 2 things. Can you please tell me how do you understand this part of agreement I pasted under my post.What is the way to use FB fan page other social websites Bing Yahoo Google ect.. How can I cope with 24h session???

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you

Associates Program Operating Agreement
    7. Advertising Fees
    .... Subject to the exclusions set forth below, a “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (a) a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Amazon Site; (b) during a single Session that customer either (i) adds a Product to his or her shopping cart and places the order for that Product no later than 89 days following the customer’s initial click-through, (ii) purchases a Product via our 1-Click feature, or (iii) streams or downloads a Product from the Amazon Site if the Product is a Digital Product; and (c) the Product is shipped to or streamed or downloaded by, and paid for by, the customer.

A “Session” begins when a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Amazon Site and ends upon the first to occur of the following: (x) 24 hours (except in the case of Special Links to the myhabit.com site or the local.amazon.com site, in which case 30 days) elapses from that click; (y) the customer places an order for a Product that is not a Digital Product; or (z) the customer follows a Special Link to the Amazon Site that is not your Special Link.

cloe, May 20, 2014 IP
  18. markelhum

markelhum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is my site http://www.pifeed.net/make-money-online/ about infotainment which i wish to run in amazon affiliate program? what you think about it please review my site? how much can i earn through posting ads? it has 600 page views per day now! thanks :)

markelhum, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  19. Sailaja Muthukuri

Sailaja Muthukuri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have build a website with full of amazon affiliate web . Technaps

Sailaja Muthukuri, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  20. baronseo

baronseo Member

Best Answers:
    Really helpful and great information.

baronseo, Aug 6, 2015 IP