1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Have 350$. I'm Looking For A Way To Invest In It Online.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Stone Harding, Feb 7, 2014.

I have 350$ currently. I was wondering if you guys had any good ideas on how to invest in it online. I'm looking along the lines of CPA. If you have ANY ideas or stories about your success, please share. Thanks.

Stone Harding, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  2. Wali Dahot

Wali Dahot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy domain productoftheday(available in all tlds) and join top affiliate programs like amazon, ebay, shareasell,cj.com etc. Then setup a blog to write reviews of hot and premium products of these affiliate programs to generate sells :)

Wali Dahot, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  3. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    go to sites in market place. Buy a site with good earning and real proofs.

Don't buy it from people from India as i have got cheated by them only .

Sugavanas, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  4. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    It depends from whom you buy. They're not all bad. You could get cheated from anywhere, really. I myself would use the $350 to buy pay per click ads after finishing my site setup for this software I want to promote.

Alyssa Lochmore, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  5. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what kind of market / business model you wanna go with.

You could easily spend $350 to build 5-7 websites, get some link building done, depending on the niches/keywords/competition you could flip the websites for at least 2x your money. Website flipping is just one option you have, you could spend $250 on 1 website and spend $100 on improving it then sell the website $500, again that's just talking about website flipping.

$350 isn't really enough to spend on PPC, the risk of you wasting money is too high. You could look into PPV with CPA offers, that can work well.

AlexBrooks, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  6. AffEngineer

AffEngineer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I think the advice your going to get from here is going to be VERY broad but valuable none the less.
    In my opinion, if that's all you're willing to spend, I'd be building some niche blogs and investing a bit of money in backlinks. It takes some time to make your money back so I don't know how appealing this is for you.

If you want quicker money, then maybe buynig and selling websites/domains might be the go. If you're fairly new to the whole money making thing then don't be afraid in spending that money to experiment and just learn.

~ Mateen

AffEngineer, Feb 9, 2014 IP