1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What happen to my website..?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Karan Rawat, Feb 7, 2014.

A couple of weeks ago my website were doing great, but Suddenly the visitors flow dropped, it is down by 800-1000 visitors per day..! my website is hxxp:/?TechnicalSupportToday.com

Karan Rawat, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  2. Boardwalk

Boardwalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where do you get traffic? If you get organic traffic then maybe your site's rankings have dropped.

Boardwalk, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  3. Karan Rawat

Karan Rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well i was getting traffic from every where but mostly from reddit, Warriorforum, SEOchat, Organic traffic was not that good but good enough to generate some calls but of a sudden everything is gone.

4. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    The traffic you get from forums and social sharing site depends a lot on your activeness on these sites. The more active you become,the more traffic you get.so the drop in your traffic may be due to your inactivity on above mentioned sites

haier, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  5. Karan Rawat

Karan Rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No you did'nt get my point, i am getting good refferel traffic from Forum Sites, its totally because of organic search

6. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    If that is the case then you must wait few days and in the meanwhile keep updating your pages which gets organic traffic. please remember search engine rankings are dynamic and they keep changing.To keep your position, you must keep an eye on your competitors activities and on your content too

haier, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  7. Karan Rawat

Karan Rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe you are right, but i don't believe in this strategy "wait N watch", I have to do something to rank my website for all targeted keywords..!

8. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Karan,

Unfortunately, you're not giving us much to work with for the debug. But are you tracking your keyword ranking performance? Did you see a drop for particular keywords? Look at your organic search volume in Analytics for each keyword. Find out which one dropped.

Report back and then I'll be able to tell you if its your onpage or offpage that caused your loss in rankings.

Diggity

DiggitySEO, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  9. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure your website is not blacklisted? If your traffic comes for example from a forum or another blog, something suspicous could have happened to it... ;)

patco, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  10. Md. Ershadul Hoque

Md. Ershadul Hoque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to analyze your visitors behavior from Google analytic.Try to identify exact cause. Actually from where your visitors aren't coming. Then you should active on those paths. Hopefully you will get a good result. If you feel details help. PM me this issue.

Md. Ershadul Hoque, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  11. Karan Rawat

Karan Rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No buddy i have started seo for this site, from 20th of january 2014, and i buil only high quality Do-follow links for this website in a good manner.

Karan Rawat, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  12. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's suspicious if you have ONLY HIGH PR do-follow backlinks... Create a few profiles in forums, a few blog comments, etc. Mix them all! ;)

patco, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  13. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you look down to your keywords ??? as i was looking down your website and can't find your keywords, meta description...... ???? I think what you're site is lacking i.e On page I would suggest you to correct that, also tried to test your site in w3c validator but its also fails that test there are too many errors. Better to fix them up because they play an important role in driving traffic, it also looks like that you are getting referral traffic only i.e from the forums, blogs..... etc. I have no idea about you're keywords what they are up to wether they exists or not???

John Dave, Feb 9, 2014 IP