1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a bad review about Epom ads network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by hyutars, Nov 8, 2012.

1. EXM

EXM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    same problem with me
    it was my big mistake to try epom

EXM, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bad reviews really.

Any good reviews now that almost a year gone?

charice.preston, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could it be possible they are running a performance mix eCPM? Maybe no CPM advertisers so they run CPA's more? Its sad to see the report screen shots with $0.00 eCPM's on 1,000,000+ Impressions.

wrekoniz3, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  4. webmaster1105

webmaster1105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Around 50k impression but no revenue.... removed epom... scammers

webmaster1105, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    50k impression but no revenue did you check with their support and tried to contact them and see if your website is good fit for their network

You are not getting any earning for your traffic does not make them scammer, there could be many reason, specially in CPM all network pay only for good converting traffic and most network does not work with entertainment or any such content website or with 50k impression they may not have been any conversion.

Now a days all network pay good for CPM only if there is conversion and if there is no conversion most network even block ads and show only default add, so before sending 50k impression you should check with network support and find out if your website is good fit for their network

aassociatehit, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  6. webmaster1105

webmaster1105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well! it was only one ad, some torch browser. When they approved my site, they said publisher is interested in my type of website.

Secondly, however bad be the CPM rates are, it couldn't justify $0.00 for 50k impressions. It just hints that the company is scamming you. The internet is filled with bad reviews about these guys.

I am not here to prove anything. Just highlighted what happened with me in an active thread. It was my mistake to use this network, but if someone believes in them, could go ahead. You can't learn unless you fall.

webmaster1105, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  7. EmptySD

EmptySD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for good and detailed review. I think that i will not even test them.

EmptySD, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  8. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most legitimate cpm network pays only for good traffic not just for showing banners in your website because just for showing banner advertiser does not make any benefit and most of the advertiser I notice now a days are download offers and epom shows mostly only those add and they need conversion and if no conversion then they show 0 cpm

I would suggest you finding cpm network which shows pop and redirect because those type of network still accept all traffic as they can survive by redirecting traffic and can afford to pay more.

aassociatehit, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  9. Hentu George

Hentu George Member

Best Answers:
    Matt can u please help me ?I have the same problem .I joined ur network 2 days ago and the 1st report came .I have 6000 impressions but no revenue .

Hentu George, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  10. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I sent them about 50,000 impressions they told me they were a CPM only company and then they changed their story to that they are a performance based network.
    I swapped over to adcash and the same ads were being displayed and converting and I was making money. I'm not too sure what kind of model ePom work with.

lukey372, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  11. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time and money with them; absolutely the same thing happened to me and to every publisher who tried to work with them, and of course the revenue remained $0.00 even after 2 weeks of conversations with the support team. They will change their story a lot of times - every time will tell you a different explanation about why your revenue is still 0 and how will they solve it (changing the advertisers and other stories) - but the final is the same, every time: they will obtain a lot of free impressions from you and other new publishers (who also don't know that Epom is scam), but your revenue will remain still 0. Or, sometimes, like in my case, the ecpm and the revenue is high - but only for a few days; and after this will become 0.00 again, and will remain 0 forever.

So don't send them any other impressions, it is only wasted time and money. Change them asap to a better network, for example CPMfun, PremiumCPM, MadAdsMedia, CPMAffiliation - or any other network you want; anything will be better than a scam network :)

OliBoli, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  12. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. When I was switching three of my sites to a new network, this thread about Epom was the one thing that really made me want to reconsider, but I went ahead and did it anyway. I've started a thread where I talk about how things are going. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/choosing-a-new-network-any-tips-are-welcome.2719953/

First of all, to the person who resurfaced this thread: @Hentu George, 2 days isn't enough time for you to see detailed statistics about everything that's happening on your website in terms of ad serving, especially with such low traffic. So, in all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised that as of now it's showing 0 revenue. I'm sure that will change, as that's what it did with me.
    It seems like the OP really did have problems with the network, but that was a while ago, and I guess they've learned from their mistakes and made changes accordingly.

YJunK, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  13. AT-introwns

AT-introwns Peon

Best Answers:
    Epom is definitely legit.
    So if epom doesn't work for you, your traffic is bad.

My first month with epom.
    [​IMG]

Payment:
    [​IMG]

AT-introwns, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  14. winner002

winner002 Member

Best Answers:
    ECpm $4.08. I doubt it

winner002, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  15. fawadkhan70

fawadkhan70 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, Friend please guide me i have recently join Epom.com as publisher nowadays i am getter Ecpm 0.06 0.04 0.07 against 40000 impresion daily any tip do you have how can i increase ecpm rates
    if any tip you have kindly help me :(

fawadkhan70, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  16. fawadkhan70

fawadkhan70 Banned

Best Answers:
    Help:
    yesterday i earned with epom.com 3.05$ against 52000 impresion wid clicks 25 .but today from 10000 imprssion have done and earning against 0.1 and ecpm is 0.0 what is the metter any can tell

fawadkhan70, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  17. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As the official Epom rep here replied to you in a message in the official thread (seriously, why do you post the same question in several different threads? :D), this could be because of the quality of your traffic. ecpm can vary from time to time on any network, so it's really up to you to drive good traffic to your website. From my experience, US/UK traffic pays best, so target yourself at that demo and you'll be doing fine.

YJunK, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  18. mattwmc

mattwmc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1.4 million impressions @.24 cpm for me.

mattwmc, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  19. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good

fly14, May 12, 2015 IP
  20. Eric Harris

Eric Harris Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course EPOM is a ripoff. You know that right away from their marketing campaign and contact info.

I get spam from them on a regular basis, usually about 10 of the same emails arriving within a minute. They are from an anonymous mailing server that is identified as a spam source. When you go to their website, there is no phone number. When you look them up on WHOIS, there is no contact information. When you write them to be removed from the list, no reply. There is no "unsubscribe" option as is required by US law.

The way they operate is to get you to sign up and see how long you will post their cookie-heavy ads at 3 cents a month. They make an average of a few hundred dollars from the suckers who sign up. They don't need to keep you as a customer, and they know that everyone will eventually cancel, but there are an unlimited number of fresh suckers out there.

Don't even think about signing up for them.

Eric Harris, Aug 3, 2016 IP