1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When you need money desperately and urgently, how to make it using the internet?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Content Maestro, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irfanmau

irfanmau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Search some incentivized CPA offers with big payout and tell all your friend to submit, give them cash or any prizes as a gift, I've tried.. It's really works!

irfanmau, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  2. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    really awesome post and i hope all of the newbie will clear about earning way who want quick earning , without learning first how they will earn i do not know. I found many post they want quick earning , i hope i can use this as reference . Thanks

Amarkolom, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. FastCode

FastCode Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, it's just came in my mind, who knows why... Content Maestro, be careful of scams. There are actually people who would take last $25 of person who is already broke and needs money urgently.

FastCode, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  4. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to know from you if anything worked for you if you have tried any of the above mentioned techniques. Sharing your opinion may help many.

Aabhinav, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  5. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have some capital then you can get a good ROI in flipping the sites or domains over night.

MujtabaK, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  6. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways through which you can earn money on the internet.
    The most easy and convenient source to start with is Fiverr.com. You can provide any service on fiverr.com for just $5/

faizzsheikh, Jan 31, 2014 IP
    gambler53 likes this.
  7. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are absolutely right.:)
    But as far as I know, they take a week to process and send your payment. So, would it be useful if I need some money desperately and urgently? Say like in the next 24 or 48 hours?
    Do you know any sites which pay that fast? I doubt if there are any! :(

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Content Maestro, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  8. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have at least average to a little bit above average writing skills, you could apply to Fiverr, Textbroker, Writer Access or other content millls. If you can demonstrate your ability to construct sentences that people can understand, you could pull in an income within as little time as 24 hours as long as you can demonstrate that you're proficient enough.

Othter times, it might take you two to four weeks. The start date depends on the writing site to become accepted and generate an income. On some of them, you can almost make money the day you sign up, while on others, it might take them up to a month or so to review your profile. Oh, and these sites don't necessarily get you rich, but they can generate an immediate income.

One more option is this: If you have some computer knowledge and you can promote software such as the one my company promotes, you could start making money immediately. Again, this is not a get-rich-quick guarantee. It always takes determination. However, you can accumulate earnings from Clickbank and get paid out on their schedule.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    gambler53, Jan 31, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  9. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info gambler53.:)
    Do you know more content marketplaces/mills that pay you in the next 24 hours or so?
    Where can you find companies that pay you immediately to promote their software?
    I understand. It is not possible to earn a great amount of money overnight. It does take time and patience. However, the info you have given provides a solution to the basic question:
    Thanks once again.:D

Content Maestro, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  10. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Making quick money on the web??????...Ummmm... tough but not impossible and with some writing skills in hand there could be nothing better than freelancing. You need some reputation where you can get upfront payment but sites like Odesk, Elance and Freelancer.com does give a satisfaction about money security.

impishme84, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  11. Marshallmaz24

Marshallmaz24 Guest

Best Answers:
    Startup websites are great to. thegighub.com just started. Its just like fiverr but you can post gigs at any amount with only a 10% commision rate.

Marshallmaz24, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  12. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Craigslist is my go to money resource when I have needed quick money in the past. I write, so I post about three ads in different cities and get a few offers. Not all follow through but if one does that usually covers the urgent cash I need. Additionally, you could use Craigslist to sell items you don't need and get paid quicker and in cash versus if you sell on eBay. Lastly, in my city at least, people post random gigs that they need done locally. Those also pay immediately and depending what they need done you could make more than what you need.

funmom91, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  13. Gaiacom_LC

Gaiacom_LC Member

Best Answers:
    It's not possible, sorry. Tough world out there...

Gaiacom_LC, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  14. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks impishme84, Marshallmaz24, funmom91 and Gaiacom_LC for your inputs.:)
    Tough, that's true. But I don't think it's impossible though. Some things can be definitely done. Checkout the entire thread, there are many useful suggestions posted. Yes, the pay will be too low in most cases, but it may suffice to cover your needs in a situation of desperation and urgency.
    I am quite aware that you CANNOT get rich overnight by making money online and it is NOT something I am looking for.

Content Maestro, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  15. jam2320

jam2320 Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest affiliate marketing. I guess it all depends on how fast you need this money by but there are sites out there that pay monthly like Commission Junction. Start a blog about a passion you have and post some links that pertain to the topic and start to build traffic that way. This may be more of a medium to long term plan but it's good to start now and work towards the goal of consistent income.

jam2320, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  16. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion, s8nt.:D
    Are there any sites that pay commission to their affiliates instantly, like in 1 or 2 days, based on clicks (for promoting their products)? If there are, then guess it may be possible to make a few bucks quickly if you promote their products really well.
    And yes, the blog idea is nice.:) But I would like to know if it is possible to monetize your blog fast? I do not mean to make a great amount of money at the word go, but is there a way to pull in some quick cash by using your blog?

Content Maestro, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  17. Kristinlynnxo

Kristinlynnxo Member

Best Answers:
    The only problem with the "get paid to" and "survey" sites is that they take forever and you don't really make very much money.

For super fast cash, maybe try getting free or very cheap items, then flipping them on Craigslist.org or Ebay.com (arbitrage) At least with Craigslist, you get literal cash immediately.

If you can write short fictional stories you can ghostwrite, TheDailyHeadlineNews.com takes peoples content, sells it, then gives a royalty fee to the original ghostwriter.

I agree with others that said to try Fiverr.com, Elance.com, Freelance.com, etc. but it is not going to be "immediate cash"

If you have a friend and a truck you could offer a local FREE service of hauling off people's old water heaters and things of that nature....then go sell it at the scrap yard for money. I have a friend who still does this and he makes pretty good money because it's a free service...the people just want the junk out of their way! Plus, they get tipped alot, ie more profit :)

Kristinlynnxo, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  18. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks Kristinlynnxo.:) Those ideas are really good. I guess there really are no ways you can make super fast cash using the internet, though it's less.
    That's true. Sites that offer short-term online tasks pay you after your work is approved. Every site has different terms for that. They may pay you fast in your Paypal, but for the funds to get converted into hard cash, it takes any time between 2-7 business days depending on the bank. So NOT really a source for making immediate cash.
    About the ghost writing thing, I have not yet given it a shot, so don't know much about it. Can you provide me more more info on this one? Like how much you can get paid and how fast?

Content Maestro, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  19. Exppress Car Wash

Exppress Car Wash Member

Best Answers:
    these days there are so many websites where u can sell your old products online and get some money as per ur product and price.....
    fr eg:- ebay.com or quicker.com ..... so can use these methods

Exppress Car Wash, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  20. getakash1

getakash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Urgent Cash Online....
    Well in my expirience you atleast need a week or two to start earning.... Unless you are ready to invest or sell something of yours :D

getakash1, Feb 21, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.