1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flynax Classifieds

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by jetfire09, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear coincollector,
    Well, well, it's really strange and seems to be kinda an awful joke. It's unbelievable that you didn't get any replies during these "3 days". It would help us to figure this situation out if you could send us an email at
    We are sure that's there are no any problems with providing our customers with timely support service. Anyway if there are any questions related to the quality of any our service we are always ready to improve it and satisfy our customers. Thank you again for your great help and interest in our classifieds scripts.

Flynax, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  2. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:
    rsz_12014-02-04_060724.png As you can see right now no online support 24/7 is this a joke? I been sending emails to you no reply. I even called several times with no answer. Anyone know of a good classifieds script what has a good customer service?

coincollector, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  3. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear coincollector,
    We really appreciate your interest in our classifieds software, but cannot understand the question in relation to our classifieds scripts you had/or have. If you chatted with our pre-sales staff, called us, or even sent us requests you might have received our replies, if not then let us know what kind of problems you had during your contact with our representatives. Please send us an email at and you will receive all information you need.
    In relation to 24/7 - this schedule is flexible and mostly covers 24/7, in other words there maybe a case when there is a shift change i.e. human factor. But when you say that you sent us requests during "three days" and didn't get any replies yet, it might not be true or maybe something wrong. Anyway to solve this situation it would be really helpful if you could sent us an email at , so we could reply you. Thank you again for your patience and help, we are sure that this will improve our service.

Flynax, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  4. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:
    What i'm saying is true, I call and call and call no answer. I emailed every email on your site and get no reply. I been on your site all hours and only seen the live chat with people on it 1 time, I sent my message waited 30 minutes and no one ever said anything back so i left it. I been checking your site since your first reply two hours and thirty minutes ago no one is still on your live chat look your self before you call me a liar.

5. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear coincollector,
    Sorry for any inconvenience you had during this conversation. But I (we) or any of our representatives didn't call you as a liar, it's not true and according to business ethics we couldn't call you this way. You are our potential customer, so you want to pay us money and we want to provide you with what you want to get for your money. So we guess there is no any problem with that. By the way have you had a chance to check our live demo at http://www.flynax.com/demos.html ?
    Now you confirm that you had chatted ("seen") with our representatives, this is good.) Next step is to solve the problem with requests you sent us during "three days", as we wrote you above where we asked you to send us an email at with all details and any questions you want to know about our classifieds software or service, we would be grateful to answer you.
    Concerning the "coverage" of 24/7 we confirmed above that it mostly covers this schedule as it is flexible and there might be a shift change i.e. human factor. Anyway you are chatting right now here with one of the Company representatives and saying that no one answer you?! Well it's really strange and kinda interesting. Sorry for this, let's call it a joke.) We guess you smile right now.) This is what we want to see on our customers' faces, when they are happy.)
    Finally, you sent us your questions (we hope that you sent) in relation to our classifieds software then you will get our answers. We are sure that there are no problems with that. And once again we would like to thank you for your great help and really great patience. All of this one more time shows that people like our classifieds software and want to get it in anyway.) Thank you again.

Flynax, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  6. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:

"But when you say that you sent us requests during "three days" and didn't get any replies yet, it might not be true or maybe something wrong."
    From what I can see your calling me a liar or maybe something went wrong. You been also telling me to email how many times do i gotta tell you I have ? Then I read this "Anyway you are chatting right now here with one of the Company representatives and saying that no one answer you?! Well it's really strange and kinda interesting. Sorry for this, let's call it a joke.) We guess you smile right now.) This is what we want to see on our customers' faces, when they are happy.)" I'm not happy it's like your laughing in my face and there is no smile on my face my finger is up saying f.u! with your crappy service. I have no clue who you are you can say your from the site but how do I know? This is the only way I get a response. Let me guess so you can say that was not us who screwed you over it was a random guy on digitalpoint like your promo codes on another thread you could not honor.....

7. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear coincollector,
    Please do not get us wrong, we try to help you to get what you want. And of course we are not laughing. All we want is to provide you with all answers you need in relation to our software. So you confirmed that you sent us request, this is great. Then if there are requests from you, our sales staff will answer you and you will get all you need. But please once again don't get us wrong, all we wanted was to help you. Once again sorry for any inconvenience and really thank you for your great help, interest and of course great patience. We are sure that you will be absolutely satisfied. Thank you again.

Flynax, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  8. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:
    I was called a liar and laughed at, no way will I even give you $1 for your script now. I don't think you sell these everyday or even a couple a month.
    With you as a representative and your prices I will be shocked you sell one a month. I hope your "ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED" with your loss of a sale.. Good Job MR.REPRESENTATIVE!

9. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear coincollector,
    We would like to underline that we didn't call you or name you in that way or laugh. We wanted to help you and asked you to provide with any information on what you want to know about our software or any service even here. But as you can see there was no chance to help you even here. Anyway if you still wish to get any information we would be happy to assist you, you have all the contact details so you may easily contact us. Thank you again for your interest and patience.

Flynax, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  10. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:

"it might not be true or maybe something wrong." <------ what is that your saying i'm lying or something went wrong? please explain it might not be true part to me!

coincollector, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  11. Flynax

Flynax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear coincollector,

We’ve had an investigation and no facts which you mentioned here were confirmed. Also we have received an email from you, in which you didn’t explain what you wanted to know about our software or service but an outburst of anger and disappointment. So we believe that you are actually not interested in our software or service and simply tried to create an unusual situation and play either yours or somebody's scenario.

Flynax, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  12. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:
    show me your investigation and your facts stating i never asked questions about your product. Also Thanks for proving you called me a liar and still are. I sent a message mad because how you responded to me on this form calling me a liar and thinking its a joke. Thanks for not explaining the truth statement where you clearly called me a liar, what your ethics wont allow you to do ? Why would i just come on a form and just start something with you? the fact is from start you called me a liar because i said i didn't receive a reply from your company from then on i did not care about your product no more because how you responded to me. Your saying i'm playing mine or somebody scenario all i did was send a couple questions about what your upgrade meant and if you could explain how it's free but you gotta pay 50% original price but never had a response. Then you came and just told me to email your company i told you i did and you continue to tell me email, call or live chat the company i explained i did then you call me a liar why would i lie about that? I got better things to do then just go around and lying about i tried to contact a company that don't make any sense. The problem seems you can't admit you have a problem with your customer service and can't except maybe someone is not doing there job. Remember your the one saying it's a joke so who's saying your not playing a game on me here?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  13. coincollector

coincollector Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing i never had an outburst of anger, i might of been mad but never did i send an outburst message. I will upload every email i sent you then you can see the time and date and your so called outburst you will see the questions i asked about your product what i never got a reply on. My outburst was me saying i'll report your site , i guess you didn't like that huh. wow what an outburst

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  14. enthusify

enthusify Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are running a forum on vBulletin, Panjo is an option: http://panjo.com/partners

That marketplace plugin is free.

enthusify, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  15. ivorusev

ivorusev Peon

Best Answers:
    Flynax is 99% a trap. I bought this thing 2 months ago and since than I have had nothing but worst impressions ever. First of all they seem to protect their code with ZendGuard but their CMS fails to work with it and once in a while (2 times already) it fails to encode/decode itself and crashes (your site will not load). Second - their cust support and tech support are not support at all - neither of them can handle any immediate issue and they just forward stuff around. It is not worth the money.

Also they do not provide any official contacts of their company and this frankly is a scam. You cannot direct legal issues to them you cannot do anything.

Do not buy Flynax!

I already made that mistake and right about now in this very moment I am trying to fix my CMS by using their tech support and for the 3rd time this is almost impossible. Awful system with terrible staff selling at an overpriced rate. No good.

ivorusev, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  16. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the short bus missed a stop.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  17. ivorusev

ivorusev Peon

Best Answers:
    You've got a problem with what exactly?

ivorusev, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  18. potharry

potharry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Ivaylo,

When our customers post on forums trying to warn people about possible physiological trauma and financial losses they might suffer when dealing with Flynax we simply tell the public how things really happened:

You were very upset by the news that you can run the license on one domain only, and that you needed ZendGuard, and that's when you asked our salesman in chat about a refund. Of course you didn't know about it because you didn't read Flynax EULA when placing the order, which clearly says that you can run it on one domain only and that you do need ZendGuard because Flynax is a commercial product.

We also have proof that you tried to run your own server, and if you're not good at configuring it then you're destined to have problems all the time with applications running properly and hackers. So you're fully responsible for having issues with ZendGuard because our other customers don't have problems with ZendGuard.

We always replied to your requests trying to help you because we help all our customers regardless the solution they run and country they are from. We asked you for full access to your server to look into the issue but you never sent it to us. What you did recently looks like you tried to find fault with our software and get a refund.

We don’t think it is fair to call our staff terrible and our software overpriced because we never told you a bad word even when you sent us unpleasant emails, and we didn't make you purchase our software holding a gun to your head. It is really strange when you say that our software is overpriced taking into account that you had the ability to test the entire functionality and our plugins and see what is included in the license.

potharry, Oct 28, 2014 IP
  19. ivorusev

ivorusev Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me tell you about your competence.
    1) you tried convincing me 2 times that I have changed PHP version (which wasn't the case)
    2) when you realized that wouldn't pass you tried convincing me that the server is hacked (or the specific quote is - PHP files infected with a virus :} )
    3) when that didn't hold you (or some guy from your 'support team' assuming that you're nod 2 guys in a garage) told me he didn't really know the reason :) If you want I will paste the whole communication thread.

Next - about ZendGuard, now it's on another server with IonCube and it's running :)) So it does not necessary need ZendGuard, and you know that it can run with ioncube. Why not suggest that instead of the above mentioned 3 lies :)

And most importantly I asked 4 times about your Official Company Details - geographical address and juristiction - NO ANSWER.

As a statement for all the people researching for reviews of Flynax - you don't want to spend 600$ on something that doesn't have public official company details and the only thing you can do when such problems occur is prevent other people from doing the same mistake I did.

ivorusev, Oct 28, 2014 IP
  20. Supernova007

Supernova007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    have you a alternativ? I looking in a professional classifieds script with app function.

Best thanks

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    Supernova007, Dec 9, 2014 IP