1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Authorship Photos

Discussion in 'Microdata' started by Lucky 13, Jul 26, 2013.

Does anyone know if you can use the image of a G+ page for your authorship photo on a site, rather than your personal image? It appears that it does allow you to link it up.

Thanks!

Lucky 13, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  2. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually authorship tag indicates your G+ profile that you are the author of this content , so you have to change your G+ profile pic to change your authorship picture.

Amarkolom, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just so I understand completely, are we talking about adding the "authorship" in the alt tag?

briguy, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  4. Kartic

Kartic Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope, he is talking about changing photo in google authorship is possible or not and as Amarkolom said, it's only possible if you change your google plus profile pic. because the link in your authorship tag is pointing to your G+ profile and profile contain your pic that you uploaded last time. if you change it their, it will automatically change in google results. but if you think, you are able to use different photo for authorship only. this is not possible yet...

Kartic, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  5. brice.statham

brice.statham Member

Best Answers:
    Guys I need help in implementing authorship concept for SEO marketing.

If I own three SEO projects related to a field for example:

1. Information Technology
    2. Money and Finance
    3. Interior and Decor

Is it recommended to create three authors separately for these fields ? or i can create one author sufficient enough to write about all fields/areas. What is Google's recommendations ?

brice.statham, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  6. rahulmca2006

rahulmca2006 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google will only apply Authorship SERPs markup to human faces and may penalise you if you flounce this rule. It is difficult to say whether it is a human or a robot that checks the changes in your Google+ profile picture.

rahulmca2006, Mar 14, 2014 IP