1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think Google+ sucks?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by owenbick, Dec 10, 2013.

Hello,
    I would like all of your opinions on Google+. Feel free on how you think it's ruining YouTube as well. Have fun!

owenbick, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  2. Host Dingle

Host Dingle Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, though Google+ is much slower and not user friendly like facebook, but it helps to get in touch of my clients. Thanks

Host Dingle, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  3. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I'm surprised. I find G+ less busy. Facebook is great, but it often has way too many ads on it.

Alyssa Lochmore, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  4. Deceneu

Deceneu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard that it G+ can give you dofollow backlinks somehow, you have to think about it. It's a Google product, their social network. If you know how to get followers you will be on a good road.

Deceneu, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  5. D.O.Beast

D.O.Beast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think google+ isn't perfect, but only because so few people use it. Personally, if more of my friends and colleagues would switch to Google+, I would stop using facebook altogether. I love how easy it is to group your friends into circles by interest or by how close they are to you. Your privacy and what you see in your home feed are also easier to manage. Finally, the greatest bonus is that there are no intrusive advertisements and no annoying application invitations.

D.O.Beast, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  6. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am not too familiar with Google + but it seems to have some benefits. I try to keep it updated with new posts a few times a week and I have about 300 people who have me in their circles. However, I am really just using it because it seems like the thing to do for bloggers. I would not say that it is ruining anything though. I just look at it as a way to promote my blog posts.

funmom91, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  7. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think G+ take more time to load in compare to Facebook. Also, G+ is less crowded/active than FB. I tried to generate traffic via G+ but failed but FB works great. I am not sure but I think G+ helps to index blog post in Google search.

Swarup12, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  8. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ sucks, It is just a data mining scam that scraps your info.

I tried to use it as a FB alternative then decided it was worse then FB. Once in a while I will wander into it from some of my gmail accts. The way it is laid out sucks,, it is hard to find or keep track of anything. They are going to start scraping info like reviews and using it in advertising, I also noticed it is getting very hard to delete anything you put into it.

averyz, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  9. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Not really.
    In fact not at all.
    Google+ is such a cool thing. I rather use Google+ instead of twitter.
    Because twitter is the biggest waste of time where people are ready to update extremely weird things like going to the bathroom or picking their noses and etc.
    But however Google+ is pretty cool in front of that. Google plus also gives you many things that Facebook doesn't give you. And the Google+ interface is better than Facebook. You have to admit that!!

Henry Calvin, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  10. Ehteshamshaikh

Ehteshamshaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use G+, Facebook and Twitter, because every social signals fulfils different goals and target different audience therefore you can have audiences from every where.

Ehteshamshaikh, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  11. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    G+ is Different. We use it to amplify our message in conjunction with other social media accounts. It is however, important to reach all of our audience. That is why we incorporate it into all of our Social Networking activities and strategies. I agree with some of the others that G+ is slower and maybe not visited by as many people as FB or Twitter. However, the service is growing and more people are developing circles and using it for targeted campaigns. Someone, not on Digital Point, said it was a "Facebook Wannabe". But, I think it is much more when connecting with other offerings Google are expanding every day.

Boost_Software, Jan 16, 2014 IP
    gambler53 likes this.
  12. Robert Fisks

Robert Fisks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well i don't think that google sucks as i never regret that i'm using google+. I like google hangouts,it's very good even for educational purposes.

Robert Fisks, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  13. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think G+ is more business-friendly, yet it helps companies and causes connect on a more personal level. It feels more intimate to me and it's a great way to target people.

gambler53, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  14. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    G+ is another Google's idea to help people to connect. compare to fb, I prefer G+. the problem is most of my friend trap in mindset that G+ is a facebook copy

Komicwords, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  15. Karan Rawat

Karan Rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ooh G+ is Great i am getting good traffic from there, facebook is not that good but if you need your social media presence better you have to focus on other Social networking sites as well, for example pinterst, Stumbleupon, and reddit.

Karan Rawat, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  16. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    I tried it and never liked it, never actually used it only once

dedideals, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  17. Robert Fisks

Robert Fisks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And may i know the reason why you didn't like it?

Robert Fisks, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  18. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it sucks at all. I use it a lot to promote my websites, and I get a lot of good traffic from it. It may not be as good as Facebook or Twitter, but you can certainly reach out to a lot of people and promote your business/site. It also converts quite highly for me, much more so than Twitter.

Sarah Davis, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  19. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't get on with the interface tbh, didn't like it and I hate that youtube, google and all that is built into one login I really hate it.

dedideals, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  20. Naiwen

Naiwen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't use Google +, so I think it's pointless, but it doesn't suck.

Naiwen, Feb 2, 2014 IP