1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Interlinking Plugin

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by point2, Jan 30, 2014.

Anybody knows of a plugin that can insert interlinks for desire keywords and URL? But is not dependent on the plugin and that it inject the links on on the post like when you insert link manually..

Similar to the SEO smart Links but it will inject the link and update each post so that links are hard coded on the post. I have used similar plugin like SEO smart links and it slows down the site when too many links are place.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    point2, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  2. Pantho Bihosh

Pantho Bihosh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You can use the "WP Internal Links" plugin. Here is lite version link- http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-internal-links-lite/ of the plugin. Hope it will be helpful for you. If you need anymore query about WordPress, feel free to ask to me. Thanks.

Pantho Bihosh, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  3. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think that is what I am looking for.. I am looking for something that would make my site like wiki

point2, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  4. Pantho Bihosh

Pantho Bihosh Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I see, now I am clear. So you can use this plugin- http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-wiki-plugin/ .

If you need anymore help please let me know. Thanks.

5. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is still not the one.. what I mean about wiki look is that the links on each keyword in a post.. Not really act like wiki.. have you seen seo smart link? something like that but it hardcodes the link on the post unlike the seo smart link that only works if the plugin is active.

point2, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  6. Pantho Bihosh

Pantho Bihosh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    If you want a dedicated system so why you don't write a plugin as your thinking? WordPress plugin coding is very simple. I think that will be fine for you. Thanks.

7. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Is there a plugin that allows you to set up one blog with another? I'm currently trying to learn how to use Wordpress.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  8. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not into coding. So it won't be easy for me. Thank you for your advice..

What do you mean one blog with another?

point2, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  9. Pantho Bihosh

Pantho Bihosh Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I got a plugin for you is name "Insights". link is- http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/wordpress-plugins/insights I think you are searching this type of plugin. Am I right? Thanks.

Pantho Bihosh, Feb 1, 2014 IP
    briguy likes this.