1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Popup/Popunders Adult networks - My Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rameyshaun, Jan 13, 2014.

Hello DP Members, i had 7 years of experience in testing, working and running adult websites , in mean time i have learned so much in field of managing servers,graphic designs,php and html knowledge as welll as monetization parts. i would like to share my top best performing ad popup/unders networks in adult network. so here is list from top to bottom :

1. Popcash Network : Popcash is being around from months and have support threads here,WJ and also have live support on skype.They have attracted many users with their best performing rates and also cover mostly all countries with basic 0.2 rate to 2.9 fill rate. they have static rates and varies from time to time.They pay twice a week i.e. monday & Friday.they are the best popunder network among others for adult niche websites to monetize.

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 10$.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,Payza,Paxum.

2.Plugrush Network : Plugrush is being around from few years and attracted many users because of thier unique features i.e. plugs, gallery ad plug and other customizable plugs. but in term of popunders, they are also most stable ad network to monetize with. They also cover mostly all countries with basic rate 0.15 to 2.9$ fill rate. they have dynamic rates and varies depends upon your traffic quality.

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 25$.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,Paxum,Redpass.

3.JuicyAds Network : Juicyads have introduce popunders a year ago and had best rates among all and attracted many users, but these days they pay way low than above networks but still have descent fill rates from 0.1 to 2.6$. they have static rates and varies from time to time. juicy has also introduce many modes of payments like check payza this year to attract more users and they also have best banner CPC network.

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 50$.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,Paxum,Payza,Wire,Check.

4.Ero-Advertising : Ero was being best popunders network way back in 2012 but thier rates become down and way low for all countries except european. they pay only good for european countries not for international traffic including US,CA,AUS. they have very low fill rate for english traffic than european. still they have descent ones because they pay in euro currency.

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 10€.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,Paxum,Wire,Check.

5.Popads Network : Popads network is being around few years and have developed their good market in adult affiliate but their rate is being down few months back, their fill rate is start from 0.1 $ to 1.7$ and its dynamic which depends upon quality of your traffic.

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 10$.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,payza.

6.Exoclick Network : Exoclick is worse in term of pop network. but they have good banners cpc fill rates in adult niche websites.thier rates start as low from 0.05 to 1.9$ which does include all countries.thier rates are static , from my opinion these are the worst pop network you would use for adult sites for international traffic.

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 20$.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,paxum,wire,check.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    rameyshaun, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In your list I would go with Popads being good, with good rate they give you comfort and trust for being not showing malware or redirect ads, where other network like Popcash you may earn much more, though over period you ruining your website because they have virus/redirect in their add and even if webmaster want to block adult they don't block it, so for webmaster like you who may care about earning and do not care about spreading viruses then it may be best choice, though I would not recommend such network, I would rather prefer to keep site clean.

Popads if they have less rate they care for not showing virus or filter if you do not want adult

Rest all other network are good professional but rate are much lower than Popads

aassociatehit, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  3. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its my review. everyone have different opinion but from me popads doesnt work up for me. popcash may have malware ads as on september 2013 but its working fine afterwards. i had a thread on WJ about malware popups of popcash , but afterwards they really stood up what they say. popads network's rate is too low and also they're lack of advertisers these days, Mostly show their own page. popcash is pretty good these days in term of delivering and monetizing (in my opinion).

4. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to explain few things here:
    1. While we do have quite many adult advertisers, we are mainly focused on nonadult traffic.
    2. We show our own page ONLY if you have logged in at PopAds recently. That default advertisement page explains it - it has been implemented as some of our publishers tried to use our service as PTC site. It is not related to lack of advertisers in any way. In case we do not have an advertiser, our code will just not open any popups/popunders at all.

tomksoft, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  5. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your valuable reply. as i said its my opinion/review. i didnt review your site as bad or worst. i just review according to my high traffic adult site with tier 1 traffic. you have already specified reason that you focus on non-adult sites. you were awesome back then for adult. i have earned hundred's of dollars with you but at present i would prefer other's. that's it :)

well warm thanks for replyng :).

6. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It may make sense if you are reviewing adult network and may help other adult website webmaster, we were not aware that Popcash is mainly an adult network.

I would still say though in your opinion its good because you making profit out of it, though you can see other network you have mentioned are much more professional in compare, that shows just getting highest rate is not everything.

I do hear from many that Popcash has virus /malware though I am not sure how much true this is.

aassociatehit, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  7. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    In many advertising networks it's very important page content and its overall pick. Certainly Juicyads, Plugrush and Ero-Advertising are one of the networks in which the market itself verifies. When ad providers are larger they need some ROI or ROR (return from relations ;)) and then you really need to have real traffic with reff. Often publishers are surprised that despite the large traffic they have small earnings. It's because ad providers don't see from where traffic come from and recognize that it may be fake or from bots. In most cases, unfortunately, they are right.

adbash, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  8. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Edit : Popcash pay daily from monday to friday.

rameyshaun, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  9. blacktiger786

blacktiger786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdsCpm Network : ADSCPM is new network .but its give you high rate from 0.3 to 3.0 . payout daily .

Minimum Amount To Widthraw : 5$.
    Modes Of Payments : Paypal,Skrill.

blacktiger786, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  10. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are they listed from best to worst? Also what is the payment frequence on them. Also @blacktiger786 I know the owner of adscpm and he is a scammer. You will get paid then he charges back I lost 100+ dollars because of him.

ash1ey82, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  11. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup he is well known scammer.

And yes its listed form best to worst.

rameyshaun, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  12. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I emailed the owner of AdsCPM and he lied to me stating that he wasn't the owner.

ash1ey82, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  13. blacktiger786

blacktiger786 Active Member

Best Answers:
    MR ash1ey82 you know . i am dealing all publisher on adscpm.net and also every mail reply it.
    you say adscpm owner scammer and you know how to you know i am reply every user.
    and also you say you lost you 100+ dollars can you give me you your user name or site on adscpm registered

hahahaha whats joke man . like i say i am deal every publisher and reply it. you say you mail to owner and its say he wasn't owner
    you lie . if you say truth then share share the snap shot which you email it .

Mr rameyshaun i am really respect you start a thread but not respect the networks
    can you tell me you work with adscpm?
    how to say you its well scammer?

blacktiger786, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  14. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i have worked with adscpm on one of my website but got banned and account deleted without any reason.

Also i have gone through your TOS, my site wasn't voilating any terms of your so called CPM site.

This was my experience and review.

rameyshaun, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  15. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very nice review... could you eventually check also those new popmyads and adprotected? I like to see where they are standing in this list. :)

webmoney, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  16. miraslow

miraslow Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this review imma go try popcash, i got a music download site, clicks won't be that hard

miraslow, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  17. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    juicyads have good rates but for pops I'd use someone else, the juicy pops take far too long to load and you end up losing impressions due to people closing the window before the ad loads.

PopAds is the best right now I think, and their ads seem to load almost instantly so no losing impressions.

AaronZ101, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  18. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my list:
    1- Popads
    2- Plugrush
    3- Popcash

nikipink, Jan 28, 2015 IP
  19. langau

langau Member

Best Answers: