1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GrowingAds.com [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by blackcheese, Jan 22, 2014.

Hello, my name is Nick and I work with the startup GrowingAds.com although our domain fairly new we've been working with many publishers and adnetworks over the past couple months before fully launching and we're excited to share our site with you.

Here's what we offer:
    - NET10 with a $50 minimum and even faster for publishers earning over $1000/month!
    - Competitive rates (we've got a ton of private advertisers as well as other adnetworks all bidding for your traffic)
    - Currently we only offer the following ad sizes ( 728x90 , 300x250, 160x600) as well as mobile ads.
    - We work with big and small publishers as we believe everyone deserves a chance
    - First 10 publishers from DP to hit $100 will receive a 10% bonus to their payout!

Why Us?
    We know this is really going to be your first question and I'll try to answer it the best I can. Our team is completely built on webmasters whom have used many ad networks over the past 8+ years and seen so many come and go and it really became an annoyance to us. Our greatest asset as an adnetwork is a happy publisher and that's why we believe in giving the fastest payout we can possibly offer and we never make false promises. We are easily reached by email or skype if any issues ever arise or simply just have some questions to try and put you at ease.

So please give us a try - growingads.com/signup

If you have any questions feel free to email me ( nick @ growingads.com) or skype - n.growingads.com or simply post here and I'll answer your questions the best I can!

blackcheese, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the MaxCPM Family

ufshane, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. blackcheese

blackcheese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are really looking for Canadian traffic if you have any feel free to sign up or contact me!

blackcheese, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  4. sobsell

sobsell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Joined your site. Good eCPM and having great earning there. Hopefully I can receive my payment next month :)

sobsell, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  5. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    umm what? CPC or CPM only?

charice.preston, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  6. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ash1ey82, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  7. blackcheese

blackcheese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mostly PPC

Depends mostly on the amount of clicks you're able to get but with an average of $0.26/click for Canada everyone sending such traffic has excellent earnings

blackcheese, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  8. bordello

bordello Notable Member

Best Answers:
    do you offer any bonus to advertisers ? like google adwords adds credit to account when we add funds first time

bordello, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  9. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be nice if they did but, I don't think that they do as they area new network.

ash1ey82, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  10. blackcheese

blackcheese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Unfortunately right now we do not offer any bonuses for advertisers but I encourage you to give us a try as we do have plenty of traffic and you can start as low as $10/day to give you a small sample. Although as you know, $50 is always ideal for a true test.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

blackcheese, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @blackcheese how much experience do you or your team have actually running/managing a network? Just working for a network, I can say Its completely different (being a publisher for 8 years or not). Then another question, How much of your advertisers are direct? Vs. you using your publisher account with other networks to fill inventory.

I'm asking cause I have several personal sites and if I can make sure that some of the direct advertisers on the site don't conflict through your directs, or network account, then maybe ill test you guys out.

wrekoniz3, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  12. blackcheese

blackcheese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @wrekoniz3 , as an account manager of publishers I've got a little over a year of experience. But I know the network owner has been in the industry for 4 years.

Currently, I'd say about 15% of the filled inventory is from our direct advertisers but that's going to change next month to be higher. If you tell me your niche I could probably be more helpful as to if there would be a possibility of conflict of interest or not for you.

blackcheese, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  13. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey fair enough man. Love the response. Honest and open. Much respect for that alone. I'll PM you if something comes up.

wrekoniz3, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  14. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Started using this network last week on a startup site and surprisingly high ecpms considering most networks only gave me $0.03 in the past. Didn't make payout last month but hoping to get the $10 bonus this month if it's still available.

joecool6101, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  15. blackcheese

blackcheese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad you're enjoying our network!

Just to let everyone know that within the next month or so we will have up an affiliate program so you can earn continuous revenue just simply be referring webmasters! We will also be giving away bonuses and things but more details later stay tuned!

blackcheese, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  16. henrique

henrique Member

Best Answers:
    acceptBraziliantv site?

henrique, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  17. blackcheese

blackcheese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PM me the URL and I'll let you know for sure.

blackcheese, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  18. LennonNZ

LennonNZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a note on my experience.. CPC is goodish.. but fill rate is under 50% at the moment so I would suggest you have an alt advert set up from another ad network so you can show it so when growing ads has no ads as the charity ads don't pay.

LennonNZ, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  19. LennonNZ

LennonNZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just checked.. I think they have run out of adverts at the moment.. as far as I can tell.. I have around 0% fill rate at the moment over the last day

LennonNZ, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  20. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Are you running only mobile ads?

ufshane, Feb 18, 2014 IP