1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer now offering direct bank transfers to local bank accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, Aug 9, 2011.

1. l0ng2111

l0ng2111 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Niss, if you are around, I have a question. When using US payment service, can I receive payments as a company instead of my name? My google adsense is registered under my LLC, and Paypal as well. Verification documents of the business are no problem to me. Plus, I am currently having a card. In 2014, I will move to Australia, can I change my registered address easily? Do I need to call your customer support?

I could get a US bank account for the business, but it takes a flight there :( the cost would be much more than using payneer

l0ng2111, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  2. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can receive payments as a company. For the first payment we may ask you to confirm your relationship to the company name (provide documents confirming this is your LLC).

In regards to address, you can change it at any time via your Payoneer account if the country is the same. If it's a new country, you would need to contact us and provide a proof of residence in the new country (utility bill). It's a very quick process - for immediate support I generally recommend telephone or live chat.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have some questions specifically for pakistan,

I have payoneer card and its activated as well , but did not transfer any money on it , you take charges for 30$ for activation once card loaded,

If i participate your refer a friend program and get 2 or 3 referral and you give one referral is 25$ so it will be $75 ,

Question is that is it possible to withdraw this referral bonus after deducting your fees ? or i have to first transfer 100$ to my self to start using this card as withdraw ?

also if my payoneer account has some amount so is it possible to get from my local bank like swift option ? if yes so what is the procedure to get payoneer card money in to my local bank via swift option .

OSSEO, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi,

To answer your question - yes, if you receive referral rewards to your Payoneer account you will be able to use them, even before receiving payments.

We recently released a withdrawal to bank account option, however it is not yet available to all account holders. We plan to make it available to more account holders in the near future, so stay tuned for details on that: http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  5. willwilly

willwilly Member

Best Answers:
    Am really liking this. Now that's what we call advancement and especially in the internet age. Hopefully, the service will also be available to nations in Africa pretty soon.

willwilly, Jan 4, 2014 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  6. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Nissim-Payoneer,

I have checked in my account there is no option for Withdrawal" menu, my bank is standard chartered Bank , its international bank, can we ask you for this service or your company will do ?

OSSEO, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  7. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Our Withdrawal to Bank Account Service is a new service that is slowly being rolled out to additional account holders. If it is not available for you yet I assure you that we're working hard to have it available soon.

If you send me a message with your account e-mail, I'll be happy to let you know when it is available.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  8. Khurram Sikandar

Khurram Sikandar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim,

I have a lot of questions around:

1) First of all i would like to know whether i have to cancel my Payoneer Debit MasterCard if i would like to join Global Bank Transfer. As I have two Accounts associated with my card ReviewMe and Freelancer, i wasn't using Payoneer for long time and now i want to use it as my old card was expired I ordered a new card through DHL and i told your operator my partner is Freelancer but he sent me ReviewMe card. ReviewMe don't allow GBT service. I contacted Online chat to operator again and told i received wrong card. She said she can only waive card transfer fee $12.95 but i have to pay $60 DHL if i order again through DHL. Then i asked i want to use GBT. She said yes Freelancer supports GBT but your card has to be cancelled as you can have either card or GBT at same time.

Is this true that i can only have one option at a time as i read some where that i can have different options for different partners like for ReviewMe i can have card and for Freelancer i can use GBT?

2) You are saying that Withdrawal to Bank Account Service is rolling to other accounts but your same operator told me that you have $20,000 in your Payoneer account in order to use Withdrawal to Bank Account Service. Is it true?

3) What is the difference between Global Bank Transfer Service and Withdrawal to Bank Account Service?

4) I am in Pakistan so tell me in Pakistan which option is most cost effective and less fee involved, Global Bank Transfer or Payoneer Debit MasterCard.

Hope to get these answers soon.

Regards,
    Khurram

Khurram Sikandar, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Hi Khurram,

Thanks for posting - I'd be happy to answer your questions.

When you select Payoneer as your payment method for a company, such as Freelancer.com, you have the option of either getting paid to a Prepaid Debit MasterCard card, or directly to your bank account. You need to choose one option, and if you want to change that option you need to contact our customer support department.

We recently introduced a new service that allows you to receive payments to the Payoneer card, and then withdraw those funds to your local bank account if you wish. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of both payment services. As a new service is it not yet available to all account holders. We do have a beta trial for anyone earning over $20,000, which is most likely what our support representative mentioned to you.

Regarding which option is best, the answer is that it depends on you. Each payment service has unique benefits, and you just need to decide which one fits better for your situation.

If you could PM me your Payoneer account e-mail, I will have a customer support representative contact you about how you can switch your Freelancer.com payment method to bank transfers.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  10. News Updates

News Updates Member

Best Answers:
    If its not available globally whats the point of this page? http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer.aspx

News Updates, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  11. Khurram Sikandar

Khurram Sikandar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes totally agree and also in that page it's not mentioned that you must have at-least $20,000 then you can use this service, or even tell on that page that this service is in beta something like that.

Khurram Sikandar, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  12. News Updates

News Updates Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I see payoneer an incomplete and costly solution for payment handling. Unfortunately I'm switching back to regular checks for my payments. Though it takes time, like one month in clearing but it doesn't matter if you're in payment cycle.

News Updates, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  13. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    The page you mentioned is a different service - let me explain.

Payoneer provides payment solutions to companies around the world. If a company you work with needs to pay you, and they support payment via Payoneer, they can pay you using our Global Bank Transfer Service. That is the link you mentioned, and it's available to anyone in more than 200 countries.

As a new service, we are allowing Payoneer cardholders to withdraw their card balance to their local bank account - that new service is slowly being introduced and so is not available to all Payoneer account holders yet.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  14. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you guys still offer the free 25$ on signup?

ash1ey82, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  16. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok and is their a maintenance fee.

ash1ey82, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  17. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    All account fees will be listed during the initial sign up (before you submit any information).

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  18. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is my favorite! using it in pakistan from long time without any problem! Happy see this new service!

razashah, Feb 2, 2014 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  19. TenByte

TenByte Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi nissim
    i am also a old user of payoneer having debit card now want use card to local bank transfer
    pls let me know how can i use this . as it is not alrady active there (sory for bad eng) i have already email you
    by :
    regards and thanks

TenByte, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  20. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers: