1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For Manchester United Fans Only

Discussion in 'Sports' started by shevafahri, Jan 10, 2014.

I am is "real" United fans since a long ago..

Maybe this is not something new, but I only want to know (once again) your opinion about "the chosen one" David Moyes. Did you believe that Moyes can bring MU to the top?

United fans only please....

shevafahri, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  2. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is the chosen one, but not the great one. i hope the 150 million budget could change their season around. So far, Moyes is one of the worst Man Utd manager.
    Old Traffor slowly turning into The Theater of Nightmare!

werliyu, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To answer your question, No he can't, although he spent 10 years trying to get Everton above Man Utd in the prem, 1 season in charge of Man Utd and he has finally succeeded:rolleyes:

malky66, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  4. bf76

bf76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    haha, very funny malky66. But you have to give a new coach some time. I know that clubs demand results straight away, as making champions leagues etc is big bucks.
    But sir alex's record for the first few years was quite average 11th-2nd-11th-13th-6th-2nd before success came in 1992, his seventh season. I hope they give him some time!

bf76, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  5. Uros Zivkovic

Uros Zivkovic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, but you have to understand that when Sir Alex took over we were at 21st place but still he managed to get us up to 11th place. Pretty much the exact opposite effect of what Moyes has on us. King Fergie!!

Uros Zivkovic, Jan 25, 2014 IP