1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please advise what to do!!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Matei Gavriluta, Jan 20, 2014.

Hello Guys,
    I just did the biggest mistake from my life. I gave my account, or used my account to get funds from someone who sells services. Right now i have 2 disputes on my account because that guy didn't honored the work !!

I think my options are limited, right !? In order to explain to those people that i wasn't behind, etc!

Matei Gavriluta, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  2. trustar14

trustar14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ask your friend for closing disputes. Let me know do paypal asking any proof form you?

trustar14, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  3. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are going to have to pay the charge backs. I would imagine PP has your bank or credit card info and will come after you until you pay all the while incurring more collection fees.

Unfortunately you let you friend use your name now you are responsible.

averyz, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  4. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's no point mugging over the deal now. Try to negotiate it out with a calm mind. I hope it works for you. Cheers :)

Roydlanco, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  5. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately yes, you don't have too many options. Your best choice, as Roydlanco said, is to calmly approach the process of negotiation.

Akash47, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  6. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. At the moment i did this: Close the cc and account the cc was redirecting, from the bank, coz paypal is not letting you to do anything while you have disputes. And opened disputed to all their clients, which i think that were fictive accounts, just so that they can withdraw the money fast, trough different ways. Few people replied and they know also this persons practice and they were amiable.

Matei Gavriluta, Jan 23, 2014 IP