1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Bing compete with Google?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Ethnetia, Dec 27, 2013.

Can Bing compete with Google? Bing is a great search engine but Google is a giant. I don't know that, how it can give a good fight.

Ethnetia, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    There is no second opinion about the great search engine Google and its reach to world-wide web search. Now a days Google has huge impact on the whole worlds economy to a great extent providing search solutions to more than 120 different countries with its wide spread network, where as Bing is growing rapidly, but not enough to compete with Google.

varindia, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  3. Canadiangoldstien

Canadiangoldstien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In order for bing to compete with google, Firstly bing needs to what google has become. Not just the largest well known search engine in the world, but also a launching platform for email,maps,imaging,apps even phones. For bing to even began to reach that level the company needs much more exposure to the general public.

Canadiangoldstien, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  4. Julien@Hostabulous

Julien@Hostabulous Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hmm, you know that Bing is Microsoft right? Outlook.com, Bing Maps, Yahoo, Windows 8 phones etc? Your post doesn't make sense :)

Julien@Hostabulous, Dec 28, 2013 IP
    WhySoSerious likes this.
  5. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right now Bing is the only competitor which can beat Google in future. But to beat Google it will have to come with something new that attracts internet users and proves to of much value to them. It will have to come with more relevant results. Bing will have to put continuous and more efficient efforts.

spyindiaankur, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  6. deadbabes

deadbabes Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe any company can compete against another. Look what Facebook did to MySpace.

deadbabes, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  7. Md Nurullah

Md Nurullah Member

Best Answers:
    Google’s position because the search king and, whether or not Bing can ever be able to licitly vie with them and what result which will wear SEO methods.

The Google:

* in line with the foremost recent figures for the 2011 financial year, Google generated over $37 billion in revenue from PPC advertising.

* Google’s United States of America Market Share is sixty six.2%

* Google’s Global Market Share is 81.7%

The Bing:

* According to the most present size for the 2011 commercial enterprise year, Bing generated $1 billion in revenue from PPC advertising.

* Bing’s United States of America Market Share is fifteen.2%

* Bing’s international Market Share is four.4%

Those numbers square measure simply astonishing. Google is top and shoulders higher than Bing at now. Now, whereas it's true that Google owes a number of its advantage over Bing to the very fact that they'd a start, there square measure different factors that have contributed similarly.

Md Nurullah, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  8. talkcarinsurance

talkcarinsurance Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you asking it for? Want to buy shares or target your SEO for Bing? It is hard to rank anything with SEO on Google right now. But some old SEO Technics work wonders on Bing. Traffic is not as much as Google there is no doubt about it.

talkcarinsurance, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  9. nicoo

nicoo Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bing's appeal is it's care for it's customers and more relevant/quality results. This is the upper hand new companies have on larger corporations. As giants get bigger they loose their grass roots connection to their audience, but as long as google makes their clients number one priority like apple, they will never get beat.

nicoo, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  10. SubediK

SubediK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the problem with microsoft services is that they are way to dispersed. For example if i have to use google calendar or drive or mail or anything google, i just sign in once and thats it. But with microsoft there are 50 different things you need to keep track of. You cant even tell they are all from same company by looking at the names. And you need different ID's (for example windows live games id doesnt work for xbox live and so on).

I think its hard for bing to compete with google or get to google's level. Google has been around for really long and it has the best search algorithm which has been developed for years. And google has gained so much popularity already that nowdays people don't say "lets search for something" , they say "lets google something". I have never heard anyone say "lets bing something" or "lets yahoo something"

SubediK, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  11. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think there is always room to compete but Bing will have to really change things. I agree with the others how they said you have to many usernames etc. Another thing I have an issue with, is that Microsofts products are poorly designed and the ads on them don't flow well like Googles, especially in outlook.

Noticed, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  12. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Bing need a revolutionary product and that's it!

Webcenter, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  13. Ethnetia

Ethnetia Member

Best Answers:
    Hello deadbabes, thanks a lot for your kind comment, I think you are quite right. It would be unwise if we arise question like that. No one can perfectly predict the future. Maybe in future Bing will be the real competitor of Google.

Ethnetia, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  14. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No

ChR0n1k, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  15. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is much much intelligent. He is always implementing what user wants. Image search , voice search are example. And coming days he is knowing that if he has to stand on no1 position then always needs to put new technology. So its very hard to down Google until Bing will do son extraordinary work. :)

mollie.fr, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  16. SpyShifu

SpyShifu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BING have potential to come, cross swords against Google. May be not today.

SpyShifu, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  17. Constructor Decasa

Constructor Decasa Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would prefer the best search engine, not the biggest one !!!

Constructor Decasa, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  18. Constructor Decasa

Constructor Decasa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think what Bing should do is to stay as the second big and wait for its moment, it can not beat google until it present something new !!!

Constructor Decasa, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  19. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bing is very creative with their search engine marketing practices and is giving Google a serious run for their money.

EngineerofSuccess, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  20. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, and it never will. Google is just so far ahead now, and I don't even optimize for any other search engine. A very small portion of my traffic comes from Bing, and it isn't worth the time to optimize for it. If I get any traffic from it that's a plus.

Sarah Davis, Jan 27, 2014 IP