1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does adsense application really reviewed by real person?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by PinoyIto, Jan 22, 2014.

Here is the story, I have a 6+ months old blog and I used it to apply a new adsense account. The content are all original and written in plain English.
    After 2 days I received an email from google adsense team, saying that my application was denied because they supposedly found that the language on my site is not supported.

PinoyIto, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  2. soundguy

soundguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, adsense approval is in my opinion very weird maintained proccess. If i remember correctly, they have accepted my account (personal info and email never used before / or in adsense) on 3rd or 4th try.
    And there is no living person behind the support, they always send you / point you only to public info and service terms, without saying anything regarding your registration/existing account.

If you have problem because of site, here's very simple solution, i think i have used this way too.

Because they want know only 1 url of the web page, during account registration for some measure of quality of your websites, you can pick and put there any url, even of serious and very authority webpages, that you even dont own (because there is not any verification if site is yours or not).
    And with a such page, you should pass the approval process without problems. I would'nt call this "hack" but just a properity of a adsense, that is not very known for public.

soundguy, Jan 22, 2014 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.
  3. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How can you put your adsense code if you do not own that page?

PinoyIto, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  4. soundguy

soundguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    im not talking about putting adsense code to the site, that you dont own.

soundguy, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  5. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's normal guy, Adsense today get extremely strict to new application. I can give you a tip to try: reg adsense (using different site) via google.com/ru (no need to change your ip, don't try to trick Google)

mrgadget, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How to register from google rusia for an adsense?

PinoyIto, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  7. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can type google.com/ru first
    then type keyword "adsense" to get in. The later process is the same. (you can you the function translate of web browser).

mrgadget, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  8. heemanshu bhalla

heemanshu bhalla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello friends, i don't know how to create new thread....I am having a problem
    I have a blog and is more than 1 year old and i want to approve it from adsense/ But when i have first applied for it accidentally i have put some wrong url of blog now whenever i want to resubmit my application i am unable they say your blog location does not exist . But i am unable to change it as when i resubmit textbox where i have to put my blog url is read only and i am unable to submit my blog url in it.....Please help i am in great problem

heemanshu bhalla, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  9. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit the site using different gmail id.

blogdum, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  10. heemanshu bhalla

Best Answers:
    But i am having blog that related to one gmail id and if i create new gmail account and login to blogspot it uses my new email id and blog posts will be empty

sir i have number of posts in my blog and now its known to my followers with that name and i cannot take that name . Is there any method we can submit new correct url of my blog to adsense

heemanshu bhalla, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  11. soundguy

soundguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is the problem? You arent able to handle usage of 2 different email addresses at once?

soundguy, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  12. heemanshu bhalla

Best Answers:
    sir actually problem is how we can transfer blog from one mail address to other .
    I have mistakenly put wrong url of my blog in adsense submittion

heemanshu bhalla, Jan 27, 2014 IP