1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So much work to get this website up. Now how do I go and make some money.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by facebook, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Derelle

Derelle Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought creating a website would be the hard part. I taught myself how to create my own websites and the most difficult part is the monetization.

Derelle, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I agree and disagree with you here... :oops:

Building Websites is not hard, Monetizing your Website is not hard but driving a lot of traffic to that website can be hard.

I would say the Traffic Generation Part is where the Challenge will begin. Most people struggle with Traffic to their blogs more than anything else!

Snoopy240, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  3. Derelle

Derelle Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that's what I meant. I know adding monetization is not hard as far as putting it on your site but getting targeted traffic that is interested ready to buy is difficult. This is a process that takes time but if you are in need of some quick cash flow this is not the way.

Derelle, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  4. Mike Mountain

Mike Mountain Member

Best Answers:
    You have to put some content on there people actually want to read. Make your website a magnet.

Mike Mountain, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  5. Mike Pollak

Mike Pollak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make compelling content and drive traffic. Offer a free giveaway to build a list and recommend affiliate products to your list. This is an oversimplified explanation but simply adding adsense to your site is not the most lucrative route in my book. If you focus on your target audience with a free offer that they are burning to have you can build your list faster and have more people ready to buy from you faster. Hope this helps.

Mike Pollak, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  6. tedpower

tedpower Peon

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with that too. The most difficult part is to drive traffic to your website and buy the product.
    I recently have joined a group will a very well established system that will teach and guide you along the way. The best part is you do not need people to buy the product in order to earn commissioning.
    1) No domain is needed
    2) No Hosting is needed

At first i was also very skeptical about this program even after I joined them, I thought my money might be wasted and money was going to down the drain again. Until this morning I started to see a very tiny bit of results( 4 days results). I am now more confident with them and that the reason I strongly recommend all newbies to join them.

PM me if you are interested .

tedpower, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  7. jhalrem

jhalrem Active Member

Best Answers:
    jhalrem, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  8. jhalrem

jhalrem Active Member

Best Answers:
    jhalrem, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  9. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest part is throwing together a website and slapping ads on it. Quite amusing that so many people think that's really all their is to it.

You have to give your audience something they actually want. You need to solve their problems. Your content has to be really epic for them to waste their time reading and paying attention to you.

That's what you do before you even think about traffic.

Then you work on getting your target audiences eyes on your content through a number of means (SEO, forum marketing, blog commenting, guest posting, social media, video etc) and work on your conversions.

You try and increase conversion rates first and work on your marketing before driving tons of traffic. Once they are locked in you can really ramp up the traffic generation methods.

Stuart Walker, Jan 19, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  10. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Monetize using affiliate marketing or PPC advertising

Dionne Taylor, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  11. facebook

facebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice. an entire range of ideas, I am sure this post will help someone else too. Google is indexing the website rapidly and has started ranking for a few keywords, the visitors are coming, alexa rank has reached to 2,282,082 which i believe is good for a start (is it?). The main thing i understand is that, all i got to do is build a site that will be worth the visitors visit and time, and the traffic will flow in. Depending on the traffic I should decide what the best way of monetization and go for it. Cheers!

facebook, Jan 22, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup!!

You got it!!

Keep up the good work!!

:cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  13. glen176

glen176 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its need time to improve the web, step by step to make it like your dream..but the colors its nice so i catching...

glen176, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  14. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read through the feedback given about this site, and I can say the owner's efforts can be summed up in three points: 1. Create an eye-catching site 2. Give visitors a reason to want to return repeatedly 3. Entice them to buy by offering compelling enough information.

gambler53, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  15. TND Cast

TND Cast Peon

Best Answers:
    Marketing had always been my strong suit. One thing I definitely know for sure is that no matter how many people you drive to your website, you are wasting your time if they don't stick around.

Might as well do manual labor work, at least you'd get payed by the hour.

Quality works hand in hand with the marketing. Imagine marketing as your brick and quality as your mortar. If you create shitty content all the work you do will just keep eroding away because the mortar can't hold the bricks in place and you'll constantly be starting from the ground up. Also there are two stages in marketing, but I'm sure you'll figure that out through experience.

TND Cast, Jan 24, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  16. facebook

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The website has millions of pages of unique content, however google seems to be very slow in indexing. However google has started ranking many of the pages for competitive keywords. Can someone help me with a high quality dofollow link, so that google is encouraged to index the site faster?

facebook, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  17. Johnuno11

Johnuno11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see a your project as a failure in the making, you have no plan and you're asking us for advice on what to make out of your site.

Johnuno11, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  18. Mistajack20

Mistajack20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of Google AdSense or the latter, try signing up for various affiliate networks where you can provide ads with specific offers that the user who is asking the question might find helpful. Also, try giving your users PLR articles or e-books and gain a nice reputation with them (although their questions might be one-offs...) and maybe make a few sales that way. If you'd like to discuss more, please send me a PM.

Mistajack20, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  19. facebook

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Website is ready for submissions. Please have a look at this thread. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/submit-your-website-to-get-links-and-relevant-visitors.2720965/ or submit your website by linking to http:// www - yourdomain - com.ixibot.com (no spaces and dots instead of dashes) from any webpage, including this one. Cheers!!

facebook, May 22, 2014 IP
  20. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    For submitting your website, be careful about the website quality and spam free. Getting links from better quality pages improve the page ranking in a ethical way.

varindia, May 27, 2014 IP