1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-cig payment processor, Electronic cigarettes payment, Vaporizers credit card payment, which one ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by buythiscomputer, Jan 14, 2014.

E-cig payment processor, Electronic cigarettes payment, Vaporizers credit card payment, which one ?

Hello,

It seems that Paypal closes accounts of sellers of electronic cigarettes ?

Do you know any other company that accepts to process ecigs payment ?

We all know that the only reason why many payment companies or banks refuse e-cigs is because they are big investors in Tobacco company, but maybe somewhere in the world a payment processor doesn't obey to the killers and accept payments for ecigs ?

Thank you.

buythiscomputer, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  2. PainlessProcessor

PainlessProcessor Member

Best Answers:
    Electronic cigarettes are against PayPal's terms of service, so it's not that they close those accounts; it's that those types of products are not accepted to begin with. This means that anyone who is selling this type of product and accepting payments via PayPal, Square, or a similar low-risk processor will be shut down when the respective processing company audits their portfolio. This has nothing to do with tobacco as tobacco companies have to go through a similar, if not more difficult application process when applying for a merchant account. Additionally, there are now many big tobacco companies that have purchased or invested in electronic cigarette businesses. You can find e-cig merchant account providers by searching e-cig forums or performing an online search for e-cig merchant account on any popular search engine. Make sure you speak with whomever you find in order to make sure they understand your business model and billing model as this is important with providing you with an appropriate, long-term solution.

PainlessProcessor, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I cant tell you who specifically but I worked on a huge project in this demographic for almost a year. At the end of the day, if you want someone reputable, its likely going to require an LLC in the US in which the signatory has ripping good credit as well.

Likely one of the more complex gigs I have had to mess with.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  4. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    What are you saying ? Paypal closes accounts of people selling ecig exactly as I said and I wonder why you have to write a useless explanation !

Of course this is all related to the power of these tobacco company, and don't worry, they will find a processor to sell online for sure. Only the small people selling this have problems.

buythiscomputer, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  5. Willie D

Willie D Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen to Nigel, he is SPOT on! However no matter how difficult I currently have MIDS in my gateway that have not been turned off! PROUD TO SAY...that is load balancing at its best, we understand this space. My expertise is in trial and continuity billing models in the e cig space arenas. But takes a know-how to get the account opened. Please reach out if interested. Thanks

Willie D, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  6. JRosenberg

JRosenberg Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Well, Its good that you are aware of the situation with the processing companies.

I ll be glad to help you in this regard. We are processing E-Cigs and Pharmacy on our aggregated accounts from last 4 years maintaining very stringent quality measures. Sales are scrutinized and then processed through our QA team and we have maintained the chargeback ratio less than 1% from last 2 years. If you assure us that your chargeback ratio is less than 1% we can get you started within no time.
    Do let me know if I can assist you any further.
    reply me at john.rosenberg (at) live . com or skype me at masstech.sk

JRosenberg, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  7. eaytmsb

eaytmsb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi try E-Royal (e-royal.co) or NXSystems they specialize in "high risk merchants" which I guess E-cigs fall under.

eaytmsb, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  8. Nico617

Nico617 Peon

Best Answers:

Have you had any luck with this?

Nico617, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  9. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    Read somewhere else that they don't close accounts opened in all countries, but USA sure.

buythiscomputer, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  10. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    We currently accept merchants for e-cigarettes and other high-risk industries. Currently, we process a few hundred thousand in merchant volume monthly without issue, so we can certainly help out regarding this.
    E-mail:
    Skype/AIM: artizhay

Iconiplex, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  11. HavenRain

HavenRain Banned

Best Answers:
    Theres lots of processors out there that are accepting e-cig. Send me an email at . I might be able to help you.

HavenRain, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  12. jenifertaller

jenifertaller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may try with on 2co

jenifertaller, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  13. buythiscomputer

buythiscomputer Member

Best Answers:
    Of course 2co does not accept ! They dont even accept clothes with Bob marley in them !

buythiscomputer, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  14. Vapor Kitten

Vapor Kitten Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal turned us (www.vaporkitten.com) down, so we are going to use for our merchant service account. We heard they have the lowest rates.

Vapor Kitten, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  15. scenepremiere

scenepremiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tobacco, eCigs, pipes, bongs, etc. are fine with us. There are some stipulations however. Contact me with details and I can get you a quote.

We are direct so we set our rates! No upfront fees, low rate guarantee, float down, etc. If you need a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. processing account as backup we will do this as well. We want business!

Contact us:
    - Email:

scenepremiere, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  16. Mikey Cards

Mikey Cards Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to deal with a processor that accepts E-Cig merchant. You could try a company called Bravertek they helped me set up my merchant account for my eCig business.

Hope this helps!

Mikey Cards, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  17. Jack Yasger

Jack Yasger Peon

Best Answers:
    We specialize in providing merchant accounts for “hard to place”, TMF, or High Risk merchants. We can provide competitive rates, and can process unlimited volume. We have multiple solutions both Domestic and Offshore. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Email:

Jack Yasger, May 12, 2014 IP
  18. MerchantAccount

MerchantAccount Peon

Best Answers:
    Electronic Cigarette Merchant Account | E-Cig Credit Card Processing

We specialize in merchant payment processing solutions specifically geared for the electronic cigarette industry. E commerce payment solutions at competitive rates for e-cigarette sales.
    New start-up E-Cig Merchants welcome !

email: 1-888-884-CIGS(2447)

MerchantAccount, May 25, 2014 IP
  19. crossexpitrans

crossexpitrans Peon

Best Answers:
    My company could help you out with getting set up with an account. We specialize in e-cig shops and online e-cig stores with very good rates. Skype me at BeauCaouette and I would love to help you get started!

crossexpitrans, May 28, 2014 IP
  20. MaxPayment

MaxPayment Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

We're internet payment service provider with considerable experience in payment solutions.

Currently we have a very reliable and credit card processing solution including Visa/MC/Amex and some others.

Please, contact me any day during GMT work time and I will gladly tell you about our solutions and what we can offer your business.

Email: m.hooper [@] polper [.] com

MaxPayment, Jun 18, 2014 IP