1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase my ranking in Google?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by bprusty, Jan 2, 2014.

1. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content marketing is the best way to promote your website, provided you do it intelligently and wisely. Don't just syndicate the content for the sake of getting a backlink.

You should try to share your knowledge with others via:
    • Q/A sites
    • forums and groups discussions
    • participating in relevant communities
    • Guest blogging

Try creating your profiles on all the social communities and manage and update them properly, though it is bit difficult to manage all the profiles, so you can select a few prominent websites but create profiles on all the websites keep your contact details updated, don't run after the links. If you share quality content, people will automatically link to your profiles and/ or website/s. Today votes/ recommendations are far more important than just backlinks.

And don't waste your quality content by syndicating

khemraj, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  2. ranvijay

ranvijay Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be a good reference if you could please write something more about Keyword Proximity (not a web definition - off course).

ranvijay, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  3. ranvijay

ranvijay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing - so far I guess, you are recommending a single article with same Anchor text to be submitted to number of Article based sites - If it's right, then it's wrong. Very soon you will have number of links pointed to you with same anchor text resulting into Unnatural links penalty warning or may be penalty.
    Forum Participation - undoubtedly a good choice if its related to the niche.
    Listing in yellow pages (local citation) will help you in Local Business search results.
    Between Social Networking & Social Bookmarking - I will personally recommend profiling & engagement of Social Network sites compared to Social Bookmarking sites,
    See what folkd.com writes here on it's Help page - http://www.folkd.com/page/feedback.html

ranvijay, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  4. caesar15

caesar15 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just do site submission, social book markings... If your blog is strong in on-page. Then go with off-page. Concentrate on creating more valid back links for your blog site. Get some SEO tools from online.

caesar15, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also look forward for forums and yahoo answer this will definitely help you in gaining raking of your website.

John Dave, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think directory listing will help a lot these days yes i will agree with participating in the forums and yahoo answers etc. But you must also agree on just doing single thing will not help in improving rankings and all but you need to do everything that is necessary and you can't ignore articles as it is the one that will help you in building the strong and good back links.

John Dave, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  7. Ehteshamshaikh

Ehteshamshaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a strategies to promote on social media and stick to it, work on link building techniques, improve landing page, and create unique content.

Ehteshamshaikh, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  8. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to do on page optimization and build backlinks. Once you start getting noticed on google after that it isn't too hard. Since you just need to get organic traffic after and you are all set.

ash1ey82, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  9. riyadabc

riyadabc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    as your keywords was in ranking , then you can post some new content on your site and you can create two or three link wheel . i hope it will work , because link wheel is gray hat technique , which is not forbidden to do.

riyadabc, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    It means you need to maintain the keyword density in your article , and @ranvijay yes it has a web definition :)

John Dave, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  11. ranvijay

ranvijay Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it's Keyword Density then What is "Keyword Proximity"?. Both are different. I mean you know it very well. I would suggest to stop this topic here as we are moving towards on-page optimization pratices where as the OP is willing to know about Off- Page techniques. Thanks Dave!

ranvijay, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  12. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh... yes sure @ranvijay !! Thanks for correcting me out ... :)

John Dave, Jan 15, 2014 IP