1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advertisement Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rgblogs, Nov 19, 2013.

Hello

I have couple of websites related to a particular niche with decent traffic. I have also networked with other publishers in the same niche.

There are some advertisers who want to advertise with me as well as other publishers.

Now, Is there any platform or technology available (something like mini google adsense) where I can match publishers & advertisers and earn some revenue.

rgblogs, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not starting your own advertising network? Orbit Scripts is #1, cost is high, alternatives are adserver by inoutscripts, this script is cheaper, still good.

Webcenter, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. rgblogs

rgblogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any free scripts available for trial or completely free?

rgblogs, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    None which I tested or read a good review, most of them are time consuming.

Webcenter, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you have several websites in different niche, they are getting decent traffics too, you can earn from advertiser...

If you are thinking of becoming like buysellads then you have to spend lots of energy, time, effort, technology etc.

alex06295, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  6. jacob.baby

jacob.baby Member

Best Answers:
    Inout Adserver by inoutscripts.com is a very good ad serving script which you can try.

jacob.baby, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  7. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing beats custom software.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  8. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    when it comes to reliable network management software you need to do some research. we have.beeen at it for several years before.settling into the software and network exchange we are using now

ufshane, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  9. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    NOTHING BEATS CUSTOM.... EVER!!!! If your custom software sucks, then you hired the wrong programmer.

The more you know!!!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Joe@AdPatron, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  10. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I will respectfully disagree, there are plenty of solutions out there that are perfect for those that are just starting out to those making millions, in the end they are all custom software built by someone.

But when you are starting out or you find a platform that does what you want it to do then your entry costs will be lower in most cases. Most starting up do not have thousands of dollars to spend on customized software nor the time to wait for it to be complete. Plus if you go completely custom you also do not have a base of advertisers or publishers to start with. Another huge advantage to joining a network platform such as Adify (recently sold to COX Enterprises for 300m) is you have a base of network traffic without having to sign up for several different networks.

Adify is by far one of the best systems we evaluated but the cost of entry was over $20k. We decided to do more research to find similar features for a lower up front cost. We did our research, spent about a year evaluating different software platforms and settled with what we have. Is the solution we are using the right one for everybody, of course not. But custom has its drawbacks and risks along with its own cost challenges.

ufshane, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  11. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, that's why I'm a 2nd generation developer. I code everything myself, which is free for me.

I stick with my statement, nothing beats custom software.... ever.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  12. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @rgblogs !

I don't know what platform you are using but if you are using WordPress or might consider switching - there is a very nice Publisher Ad Management Plugin for WP. I'm not sure if they are also available for other Platforms - you can learn more about it and see if it helps you....
    http://www.oiopublisher.com

Hope this helps!

I wish you much success!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 12, 2014 IP