1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Linda Patel, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting and forum posting.

Dionne Taylor, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think by tieing both facebook and google plus together?

EPol83, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  3. portabledesign

portabledesign Peon

Best Answers:
    IF you use a tool like market samurai, find a keyword with decent search volume, and low competition in regards to title, and url
    Then write a good honest article for that, and you should rank in the top 5
    Try to compete in areas you can rank in the top 5, otherwise few people will read your articles

portabledesign, Jan 7, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. tanirhasan

tanirhasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Here's a program that teaches you to
    get people to sign up.
    Big deal. A lot of programs do that.
    That's where this one stands
    head and shoulder above the rest.
    It teaches you how to keep them
    paying you. Month after month
    for years to come.
    And it does more.
    It teaches THEM to get people to
    and grows.
    Come make a real business that will
    last as long as you need money.
    http://the10kchallenge.com/promo.php?id=4&aff=tanvirhasan
    Tanvir Hasan

tanirhasan, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  5. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Follow a simple process....
    1. Create a New Facebook Fan Page for your Website & Post very Often on the FB Page
    2. Create a Twitter Account specifically for your Website & Tweet very often
    3. Create a Tiered Backlink Strategy that will work with Article Marketing
    4. Publish Search Engine Optimized Articles on your Website every week
    5. Publish Articles on other Blogs and Article Directory Sites to promote your Main Website
    6. Check your Entire Website Search Engine Optimization and make sure everything is well optimized
    7. Comment on other WordPress Blog Sites - use your Main Website URL for the link
    8. Create Video Tutorials to Solve a Problem in your Niche & promote them with a link back to your main Website
    These are just the basics of how you can increase the traffic to your website. There are more things I can put in the list but I think there is more than enough information in this Forum already - to help you increase the traffic to your website. The next thing would be to TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!

If you do not know what a Tiered Backlink Strategy is then take a look at this example:

[​IMG]

You can also learn more about the simple strategy of Inbound Marketing:

[​IMG]

At the end of the day it will be about how bad you really want to increase the traffic to your site and doing whatever it takes to increase your traffic on a weekly basis.

The next thing you want to do as well is capture leads and get people to click on banners as much as possible. This is called Conversions and you should learn more about it to improve your conversions. It is all about learning from your traffic and how you can convince them to click on something as much as possible. In this part of the process you will have to Test and Try different things, different forms of advertising on your site. Learn more about Split-Testing to increase your Click Conversions.

My best advice for your question... :cool:

Everyone here has shared a lot of very VALUABLE information on how to get more traffic to a website....

Awesome guys!!! ... you all rock!

I know this information will help a lot of people here!

I wish you the best success in your online journey!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  6. Robert Fisks

Robert Fisks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways to increase the traffic. In my opinion, first of all your website should be free and original, content should be helpful and useful for people. Always try to keep it fresh - don't let die to your website. Try to make posts or add news few times per week or at least one time per week. Avoid mistakes and get a proofreader. Because bad spelling and grammar reflect badly and it doesn't look nice at all. Use high paying keywords, would be easier to find your site. Also use social media (forums,chats and etc.), let people to talk about you. And the most important thing is be patient!Good luck :)

Robert Fisks, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  7. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    ya....definitely you are saying right, i appreciate this because to drive traffic on the website we should have very unique content as content is king,go through various seo activities(on and off page),also go for social media activities to build up the business in a very good manner,publish it in various ways and get the quality links.

Victoria Montoya, Jan 8, 2014 IP
    mollie.fr likes this.
  8. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Following tips:

1. Worthy content.
    2. Blog and forum involement will increase your SERP.
    3.Social media, facebook page,pinterest drag more trrafic.

mollie.fr, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  9. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    Nice one dean
    As to attract more visitors on any website first and foremost thing is to just create one facebook fan page and invite all the friends of yours and go for regular some updation of your website post which will definitely grab the attention and one can get the likes from that and traffic,content should be of good quality,get the backlinks as more as possible

Victoria Montoya, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  10. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a huge source of traffic for every niche. Join the particular groups and add friends from the groups.

MarketerRon, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  11. evilwarlord

evilwarlord Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do some backlinks in popular blogs
    submit your website or blog through webmaster tool it will help to increase the page rank in search engines
    write unique content
    Promote your blog and blog's content in social networks
    make a page of your blog In popular social networking site
    And update your blog in daily basis so the visitors may have a good track of the latest updates from your blog by this you can increase the amount of your returning visitors.

evilwarlord, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  12. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Linda, I have just posted some stuff regarding the same here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-some-advice-about-my-issue-please.2701210/#post-18846139 or post no. 6 in the thread https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/need-some-advice-about-my-issue-please.2701210/.
    Hope it helps you.:)
    One more thing .... since your site deals mainly with articles, the focus should mainly be on the originality and SEO-friendliness of the content. (No need to mention that the articles should be grammatically correct and proof read thoroughly.) Content is truly the king in the online business world and maintaining high-quality content is the key to success for any articles-website.

Content Maestro, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  13. eric.wall.351

eric.wall.351 Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend to add content on currently happening in your niche industry. Keep your keywords such that user uses same while searching and able to find you on Google search. Use Google analytics to find out what people may be interested to read more on your niche. Keep on touch with people who are in your niche topics. Make some video content that is plus.

eric.wall.351, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  14. Derelle

Derelle Peon

Best Answers:
    This seems to be the question everyone wants to know. All the post given have been helpful but what if you only want traffic to a squeeze page or sales page?

Derelle, Jan 11, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    The simple answer would be to drive a lot more traffic to your Monetized Blog - where you will have Banners, Call-to-Actions, etc, that direct the visitor to a Capture Page or Affiliate Page.

If you don't want to spend a lot of time building up free organic traffic then Paying for Traffic is what you have left to do. You can definitely invest into paid advertisement and drive that traffic to your Capture Pages and Affiliate Pages.

The only way to drive traffic directly to a Capture Page or Affiliate Page is with Paid Traffic. The other way would be to get the traffic manually. And if you want to get Free Organic Traffic to these kind of pages then you will have a very, very hard time accomplishing that. It is a HUGE Challenge to rank a Static Capture Page or Affiliate Page in the Search Engines.

The best way to get free traffic to your Pages is with a Blog Online. All you have to do is Build up the organic traffic to the Blog and just have Banners and Ads around the layout of the blog - so you can get traffic to your Capture Page and Affiliate Page.

Hope this answers your question and helps you online!

Much success!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 11, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  16. Derelle

Derelle Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information. For some reason I thought there would be another way but I guess that is the tried and true method so I guess I will work more on adding more content and focus on the SEO of my blog.

Derelle, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  17. Snoopy240

Best Answers:
    You are welcome!

and well the other way to get free traffic right away would be to spend couple of hours in Social Networks promoting your websites.

An example would be....
    You can post your links in as many Facebook Groups as possible to get some traffic but you will have to continuously do this if you want to keep getting that free traffic and the moment you stop posting - the traffic will stop as well.

So it is recommended to build up organic traffic to your Blog from the search engines. This traffic will come in even when you are not online.

My best advice....

There are two things you should FOCUS as much as possible when you are building a successful blog online:

1 - Valuable & Unique Content that really Solves Specific People's Problems
    2 - How many people is reading that content!

Plain and simple.

Once you have very valuable and unique content that it is hard to find on any other blog online then you will have an advantage and the next step would be to drive as much traffic as possible to that content.

These two come in toe-to-toe. One cannot work without the other one. If you have poor and boring content, no matter how much traffic you drive to that content, visitors will leave as soon as they came in.

I would say, though, the most challenging part is the Traffic Generation Part. Whatever time you spend on creating your Content, double that time in your marketing.

If you spent one hour creating a great, valuable blog post for your blog then you want to spend at least 2+ hours marketing that blog post.

Do this very consistently and for at least 90 days every single week and every single day if you can - and you are on your way to earning money with the revenue you create.

Hope this helps you even more! :cool:

My mission here is to see you succeed online!

Cheers! ;)

Snoopy240, Jan 11, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  18. GraemeJ

GraemeJ Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, there so many ways. Post to many relevant groups on facebook. Do free press releases .Post to document sharing sites and obviously have links embed in the document as well

GraemeJ, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  19. Mike Mountain

Mike Mountain Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Linda I specialize in lead generation, this is what I advise to my clients:

• Get traffic from SEO (get an effective backlinking strategy, ask me to know)
    • traffic from paid-search:
      • setup ads on facebook. I'm getting users for $0.35 a pop.
      • setups ads on google. target low-competition searches.
      • use other ad networks.

create video content. I make videos on youtube, it gets free traffic.

Finally, just create kick-ass content that people want to read and it'll be valuable.

Mike Mountain, Jan 11, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, videos are big.

MarketerRon, Jan 13, 2014 IP