1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell where can I get paid INSTANTLY for selling my articles?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Content Maestro, Jan 3, 2014.

Does anyone know any TRUSTWORTHY websites or marketplaces where I can sell my articles and get paid INSTANTLY and DIRECTLY via Paypal?

Content Maestro, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  2. willwilly

willwilly Member

Best Answers:
    There are not quite many sites that pay directly into your Paypal account. You can give Cloudcrowd a shot. If you can perform well in their credential tests, then you can earn a lot from different gigs including article writing, keyword research and others. Cloudcrowd pays you directly into your paypal account right after the approval of your work.

willwilly, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  3. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the info, willwilly. Cloudcrowd is really a good site. However, I was not able to locate the 'Cloudcrowd' app after logging-in in my Facebook account, as is required for the sign up process. Any idea about this?

Content Maestro, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    What I am specifically looking for is websites or marketplaces which are just like the one on DigitalPoint, where you can bid on your articles and sell them directly to buyers (in the 'Buy, Sell, or Trade' section) and get paid INSTANTLY via Paypal. Also, buyers can post their requirements here, so writers know which content will sell.
    Articlesale.com is one I know, but I do not see a lot of activity going on there. (Sellers can only upload their articles here, but buyers can't post their requirements.)
    Does anyone know of more websites like these?

Content Maestro, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  5. willwilly

willwilly Member

Best Answers:
    That's easy now. Search the term 'Cloudcrowd' from any search engine and signup with your facebook credentials then head to your facebook account. If the app does not show up on the homepage, look for it in the settings. It should be there

willwilly, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Ok, cool. Thanks bro.:):cool:

Content Maestro, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  7. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest a website called as FREELANCER. It helps freelancers like to get paid for your articles. The money in paypal is reveived as soon as it is approved by the buyer. So i used and liked their service. I have also used ODESK, but there are many things whihc they consider and you cannot expect any quick transaction.

Technary, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  8. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestions, Technary. I will checkout these sites.:)
    Know more?

Content Maestro, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  9. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would say go to Fiverr and sell your articles. It does take 2 weeks for payments to clear but if you make sales every day after 2 weeks you can withdraw money to your PayPal account everyday if you want to do so.

funmom91, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  10. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can build up a client base, meaning that you get your own clients directly, you can get paid instantly by PayPal. Sometimes, you can get paid in advance, or do a 50% down payment before the work begins. I've had all of those situations. I have also been lucky enough to have great clients, never had a one who didn't pay.

Annea, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  11. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    If you have something to sell or to give for $5 then FIVERR is a very good website to do so. I tried it out to sell somethings and got there success. You can try it out! :)

yup I wanted to suggest the same! :)

Actually that is the best option. But to find clients directly online is the most challenging part. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    Technary, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  12. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The only way you can get paid instantly is through clients who pay upfront (which is the only clientele you should honestly be doing business with).

Penny chasing websites like Textbroker/iWriter only allow people to cash out once a week due to PayPal Fees or something like that.

It's better to remember that the majority of the clients you want to deal with aren't on job boards or forums chasing after writers, they have plenty of writers who come to them. Part of being a writer and finding those clients who actually pay up front is marketing yourself to them.

I know it's hard to believe for a lot of people that there are people who pay above 1c per word outside of this forum, but there are.

coreygeer, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  13. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. There is a huge opportunity in the content business. People pay a lot for a particular article and way in multiples of what you mentioned. Cheers! :)

Technary, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  14. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks willwilly, Technary, funmom91, Annea and coreygeer for your inputs.:)
    I have so far checked out quite a lot of sites on which you can sell your content/articles. However, most of them have a minimum which has to be surpassed or a specific time interval that has to go by before you can withdraw funds. So, not really helpful for getting paid INSTANTLY.:(
    I agree that building your own client base is the best way. Marketing your services effectively is very necessary for it. However, to get trustworthy clients paying an advance upfront is the hard part.

Content Maestro, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  15. Technary

Technary Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome! :)

Technary, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  16. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Has anyone tried out Cloudcrowd.com? It seems they have a lot of writing gigs on their lists. Do clients on this site pay well?
    BTW, just checked out this guide there: https://www.cloudcrowd.com/worker-resources/style-guide. A good resource to hone and revise basic grammar and punctuation skills.
    They have more useful stuff here: http://www.cloudcrowd.com/worker-resources.

Content Maestro, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  17. Mysmasken

Mysmasken Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! I've done oDesk and a few other, but Freelancer looks amazing. I just signed up. Now I'm gonna check out CloudCrowd!

Mysmasken, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  18. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also try Fiverr.com , but the price will be bit cheaper I assume.
    You can also checkout Sitepoint.

Also check http://hub.tutsplus.com/write-for-us , they are always looking for good writers , it might be a good fit if you are really talented :)

PS: I don't have experience selling Articles , just based on my knowledge I'm sending you this.

phptechie, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  19. QuickLance Designs

QuickLance Designs Peon

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is really good site. I tried and I liked it a lot.

However, my girlfriend seems to loathe the website - even when I got paid for it.
    Right now, I am experimenting with PeoplePerHour.

It seems lot like Fiverr except you get paid more.

Also, I would advise you (and everyone) to avoid Paypal. They managed to create an industry where people tired of their BS.

QuickLance Designs, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  20. Juggernaut Publishing

Juggernaut Publishing Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a Facebook post on your Facebook page offering writing services and promote via Facebook ads.

Juggernaut Publishing, Jul 6, 2014 IP