1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start a successful money making blog online?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by microntech, Jan 3, 2014.

Hello Everyone!!
    For my business growing can i make a blog online which will be responsible to give me money and how it will be possible?
    Please give replies your replies can be more beneficial for me and too my business Thank you in advance.

microntech, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that blogs are useful in currently unless you are having an ethical hacking or....... technology releated blogs !!! Etc.....

John Dave, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  3. microntech

microntech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok thanks!! So you mean hacking or a technical blogs are more beneficial for a business.

microntech, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes hacking and technical blogs are beneficial !!

John Dave, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  5. Alex Mattingley

Alex Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging can be a tough business, it's not something you can get into overnight.

First you need to learn about different blogging platforms, then niches, keywords, content writing and then finally you can move onto learn about on-page SEO and link building.

Alex Mattingley, Jan 3, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 and VukasinI like this.
  6. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, and this is without going into any major details. Not trying to promote anything but there are some blogging courses out there like Blogging with JohnChow if you can spend the extra bucks.

Lue Hang, Jan 3, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 and VukasinI like this.
  7. Alex Mattingley

Alex Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't waste money on 'guru courses', you can find all the information in the course for free online.

Alex Mattingley, Jan 4, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, this is like asking "how can I make money online?" - it's a HUGE question for which there are entire sites stuffed full of thousands of pages (and which still don't provide a complete answer).

You might want to start by figuring out some better questions to ask, or even more general ones if you really have absolutely no idea where to start.

TIEro, Jan 4, 2014 IP
    homer7 likes this.
  9. nabablucknow

nabablucknow Active Member

Best Answers:
    hacking and technical blogs are beneficial but if you don,t know any things about that then you can try write top 10 list of all things as worldtop10list.com clicktop10.com and more...and also you can write on which related your interest as social topic,politics,current news and others

http://tvmovieswatch.com

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    nabablucknow, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  10. Yourwebsolution

Yourwebsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    Key to success is start!

Just start blogging about your business, don't do it for the money now but do it to share useful information about your market. Track your traffic and ranking with Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics. This will give you usefull data information and knowledge about your target and visitors. If you blog about useful information your visitors will see you as an expert of the market. Place under every blog a newsletter form and give away a free digital product (like a ebook or coupon) for everyone who's subscribing.

Send your subscribers useful tips and information about the thing that you are selling and give them coupons if they buy your products within 48 hours.

This is the best method in my opinion for a long term income with high conversions :)

Yourwebsolution, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  11. Prakash Bankar

Prakash Bankar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hardwork and luck is needed :D

Prakash Bankar, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  12. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Technology Related Blogs Help you to make money online with high quality content and keyword researching and proper seo

Akhil Swatantra, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  13. Gary Chesnut

Gary Chesnut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blogs can be a great way for you to make money!
    However, there are more things to think about than just creating the blog.

Along with creating your blog, you need to consider:
    • Branding - Very important because it's tell the marketplace what your company/blog is about
    • Niche selection - Are there people looking for what you have to offer AND are they willing to spend money on it
    • Content - How are you going to get the content for your blog....are you going to write it...pay a writer...guest posts...etc
    • Monetizing - Once your visitor get to your blog, how are you getting them to open their wallet
    • Marketing - How you let the public know about your blog and get traffic to it.
    There's other things to consider as well...but that's a start to think about besides actually making the blog.
    Don't worry about making money from it right away. Do it because you want to share knowledge and genuinely want to help people.
    The money will be a byproduct of that...helping people.

If I can help you (or anyone for that matter), send me a message and I'll do what I can to help you.

Gary Chesnut, Jan 5, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you could start a blog and potentially make money from it but it's not easy.

You need to write high quality content that your readers want to read, set up a nice theme, have a good layout, find products that are relevant to promote, market your blog and so on.

Your question isn't specific enough to give anything other than a vague answer. Look at whatsuccessful blogs in your niche are doing and so something similar. Only better!

Stuart Walker, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  15. anoop.srivastava

anoop.srivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can make blog that is related to Hollywood, Tech, Health Tips. But always post good quality content.

anoop.srivastava, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  16. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making money from a Blog Online - it is very possible and the time it takes to accomplish it, entirely depends on you and how much productive action you take.

The process of building a successful money making blog is simple. The challenge will be with the necessary work and the period of time it will take. The key to success here will then be Consistency and Massive Productive Action. You will have to learn the right information to make everything happen of course and I would say most of this information is already all around the internet for free but that does not mean I would not recommend you to invest in your education. There are some great blogging trainings out there that are priceless.

Blogging takes time, hard work, a lot of patience and effort and a willingness to never give up no matter what. Even when you do not see results, the only ones who find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow are the ones who never stopped looking. Hope this makes sense ... lol :)

I will give you my quick advice on what it takes to build a money making blog online.

Simple Steps
    1. Choose&Buy a Domain Name for the Blog
    2. Buy Hosting for the Domain
    3. Install a Blogging Platform like WordPress
    4. Setup the new WP Blog, Theme & Plugins
    5. Work on your Blog's Design
    6. Monetize your Blog with Banners, Call to Actions, Capture Forms & Affiliate Links
    7. Invest in an Email Marketing Tool like Aweber.com or Getresponse.com (there are couple free services to get you started)
    8. Publish very Unique & Valuable Content on your Blog - Blog as often as possible - Daily if you can
    9. If you spent two hours creating content for your Blog -spend four hours marketing/promoting that content
    10. Learn Internet Marketing Strategies to help you increase the traffic to your Blog and Content
    11. Learn SEO (a must if you want to get traffic fast)
    12. Capture Leads & Grow your Blog Subscribers List (readers)
    13. Follow up & Build a good relationship with your Leads
    14. Create a Facebook Fan Page for your Blog, for your Brand, your Company or your Name & Grow a Social Following
    15. Build relationships and network with other people online to gain more exposure
    16. Come up with a Work-Online Schedule you can follow every week & treat this as a real job
    17. Create a Blue-Print/Strategy to follow every time you work on your Blog to guarantee as many income producing activities as possible when you are working online
    These are just the basics things or steps to building a successful blog online. As you should tell, one of the keys to a successful blog, more than very very valuable content, is the marketing of that content. If no one is reading your content or even visiting your site - then whats the point on continuing to create more content. If you are not getting results with your blog - maybe you should stop blogging for a bit and promote the heck of the content you already got!

Anyways....

I really hope this information helps you accomplish your goals online!!

I wish you the best success in your journey online!

:cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 6, 2014 IP
    briguy likes this.
  17. lbtriggerman

lbtriggerman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great bits of information here provided by Snoopy. If you need seo training, I can help you with that or you can just ask around. There are tons of knowledgeable people here in DP.

lbtriggerman, Feb 8, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. Aztral

Aztral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would (and am currently working on the following)

a) Research: Make a list of things (niches) you are interested in first.
    What do you find yourself naturally gravitating to when you are just tooling around the internet?
    What subjects to you bookmark in your browser most often?
    What forums / blogs about those subjects do you already post / comment on?

b) Narrow: Try some of the free online keyword research tools and find those items in your list with a lot of searches, low competition and profitability.
    The items with low searches, high competition, or low profitability you can skip.

c) Just Write: Just start writing about what you know about that the those remaining "good" topic(s). Since you've chosen topics you are already interested in - this should be easy :)
    Don't get all caught up in web design, and all that right now. Just get a nice collection of articles you've written all ready to be posted.

d) Setup: Setup your wordpress, etc. blog. and post what you've written. Lots of else where on doing this.

e) Monetize. Setup your adsense (or whatever) account and add it on your blog. Also signup for a few affiliate accounts and see what kind of promotions would fit best on your blog (given your topic and demographics).

f) Promote: go make more valid posts / comments on those forums / blogs you already do. Using the new URL to your blog of coarse!

g) Success: If at first you don't succeed-try-try again! Rinse and repeat the above for all the niche remaining in your potentially "profitable" niches.
    The ones that are making some cheese, add to.

Aztral, Feb 8, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  19. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you @lbtriggerman !!

Snoopy240, Feb 8, 2014 IP
    Aztral likes this.