1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plugrush is a Scam : Be Careful...

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ash_only_ash, Dec 28, 2013.

I have placed ads of Plugrush on my site. Ads start displaying and when I requested payout they banned my account. They don't even send a email for the reason. Not even responded to my email where i asked for reason. And when i catch them online on skype [Plugrush Russell] he risponded back and as and when i asked him for the reason of banning my account he stopped responding and when offline.

So in short Pathetic Response and useless service. No sense in placing their ads. They Ban at last moment.

My Plugrush ID was starwin369 [at] gmail [Dot] com

ash_only_ash, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh welll I read as well that plugrush is causing some adult site to de-indexed by google

charice.preston, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  3. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think is a scam network because is big, of course for those adult related sites, I'm thinking you might breaking their T.O.S. or something like that. The reason why they don't respond on skype might be that they don't spend their precious time with people breaking their rules.

I might be wrong, however is just my opinion, wait others to see their opinion.

Webcenter, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  4. ash_only_ash

ash_only_ash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Webcenter if any one Ban account then atleast they should inform and let other know what there fault is... I have not received any notice from them.. even adsense give reason for banning...
    And why they Banned it at time of payment they could have done it before also.. Plugrush is fraud..
    And they stop answering me on skype as and when i asked for the reason.. before that they were responding.. I think they don't have reason.. :p

ash_only_ash, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  5. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You right, they need to give a reason at least. Let us know if you receive any!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year buddy!

Webcenter, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  6. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using PlugRush for about a year and half. They've paid out about $2k... I've never had an issue

NeilPearson, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  7. NeilPearson

Best Answers:
    From what I've just read, it is probably an issue with mobile redirect if you have that turned on.

8. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as what? the negative effects on google ranking?

wrekoniz3, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  9. NeilPearson

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you turn on their mobile redirects, google sees you are redirecting mobile traffic and views that as stealthy redirection.... so they punish you

10. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Plugrush always pays me on time. No problems at all. Just don't break their TOS and you'll be fine.

Keyser Soze, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So if you correct the issue does google still punish you?

wrekoniz3, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  12. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is something I noticed as well: they NEVER respond when you ask about accounts being closed. Nothing. Not a whisper: they just ignore you. In my particular case, I know exactly what the problem was (they didn't like the content), but they don't issue warnings or any kind of helpful info: they just close the account and screw you. While that's perfectly legitimate as far as their TOS goes, it's phenomenally bad customer service.

That said, if you figure it out for yourself and make sure you stay within their TOS (which can be difficult, since definitions in the adult arena are notoriously vague), they are reliable and pay out regularly, on time.

TIEro, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  13. ash_only_ash

ash_only_ash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got a reply form them after soooo many days....

This was there reply... my traffic is 100% genuine.. i can show google analytics or what ever they want.. but i know they just don't want to pay... they blocked me on skype as and when i asked reason... the simple thing is they don't want to pay....

NeilPearson you much be one of those rare people whom they would be paying... so atlest they get few places to place there ads...

ash_only_ash, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  14. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's an assumption and is probably wrong. PlugRush pay plenty of people (myself included). They may be completely wrong about your visitors, but you can't call them scammers just because they think your traffic sucks and don't want it.

Currently running their ads on about a dozen sites with no issues, and that's reduced from last year when I had them running on 20+. The only time I had a problem was at the start, when I put them on an inappropriate site and they shut the account. Just opened a new one for different sites, played by their rules and pocket money every day (yeah, it's only pennies, but it adds up!).

Not a scam. A bit demented, crap at customer service and totally random in what they do or don't accept, but not a scam.

TIEro, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  15. ash_only_ash

ash_only_ash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    TIEro if they are not scam then they should have answered me on skype chat. the moment i asked for reason of banning me they just blocked be.. so that i can't even see them online... :) that a simple sign of being fraud. They could have given me reason at same moment.. i m pretty sure they are fraud nothing else... they would be paying to few people... but not to all...

ash_only_ash, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  16. sexnsluts

sexnsluts Member

Best Answers:
    yes its really a nice advertising company..now to prove it go to statcounter.com use login details docon and password 100713eg and then go to sexnsluts.com you will see that the traffic is really genuine. 97% of the traffic comes from "Google Cloud" rest are amazon, azure. I tried blocking each site that sends traffic but 1 site gives 1 hits its still "google cloud" The support was in contact though, however, she/he said that they cant help me unless I cant point out what or which domain I was getting such traffic. But as far as I can see these redirect links have unique codes im sure they can check that. And judging from the traffic stats i get that means all their traffic are fake?

sexnsluts, May 28, 2015 IP
  17. Smaaz

Smaaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I bought a lot of traffic from them, some countries are unusable because of bot traffic, but most of their traffic is genuine.

Smaaz, Jun 9, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  18. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    +1 to this. You're going to get some bot traffic anywhere but most of their traffic is real.

lukey372, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  19. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    They are one of the reputable adnetwork in the industry actually so those bot traffic must have been resolve right after they've discovered it.

TB Ann, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  20. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    just dont on their mobile redirect or else google will banned your site

charice.preston, Jun 10, 2015 IP