1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best ad method to get new clients?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by maddog1993, Jan 3, 2014.

I have so far tried AdWords, Facebook and Bing campaigns but I did not notice an increase in signups. What do you think is the best method to get more clients?

maddog1993, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of sign ups? what are people signing up for?

wrekoniz3, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  3. maddog1993

maddog1993 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @wrekoniz3 Sorry, I should have been more specific. I run a hosting company for flash a/v chat and other high resource usage type software and utilities. Radio stations, ffmpeg tube sites, communities etc. I also handle social profile management, script installs and support and well, basically I'll do everything I can for the clients on my servers to make sure they have a site that runs smooth.

Motto
    'Your website, your way!'
    Mission Statement
    'Our mission is to provide our customers with easy to use web services for an affordable price.'

maddog1993, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  4. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It may vary from your targeting to the the landing page on why you are not getting more conversions. Are you doing split testing on your ads and landing pages?

ufshane, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  5. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trying a campaign of pop under/pop ups might work out for you. You can ask to advertise on websites related to 'blogging/building websites' niches. There's a good chances that visitors might be interested in hosting and may consider your offer.

edomz.com is good place to start a your first pop campaign. Those are well known for conversions. i got lot of subscribers to my website using such campaigns. you can start advertising with a small amount.

neeraj1997, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  6. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdWords campaigns should work for you, however you need a budget and a good strategy otherwise you through money away.

Webcenter, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  7. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AdWords campaigns should work for you, however you need a budget and a good strategy otherwise you through money away.

Webcenter, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  8. gretavonosterreich

gretavonosterreich Peon

Best Answers:
    Haven't you tried Affiliate Marketing. If a banner promoting your site is well integrated in other webs/blogs content you may recibe worthy clicks! I recommend you Adscluster Affiliate Network

gretavonosterreich, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have just joined with only 2 posts and both are about "Adscluster Affiliate Network" which I have never heard of in my 15 years in the business. Stop spamming.

wrekoniz3, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  10. anson1988

anson1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should use 50% budget on CPA network and 50% on Google Adword.

anson1988, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  11. hoftl

hoftl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually you may not agree, but you may try using advertising on sites with adult content. this may seem ridiculous at first, but there are famous cases when companies won billions with this. for example, there was a campaign for foodstuff launched by one supermarket network, they managed to raise sales 100X times by pacing ads right below video player or images.
    since you offer hosting for flash a/v chat this can be useful idea for you, just pick popular adult site.

and no worries about SEO - actually adwords doesn't influence SEO

hoftl, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    maddog1993 likes this.