1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why use Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by lonking, Aug 9, 2012.

1. abhishek choudhary ar

abhishek choudhary ar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it is god for photo editors there are a lot of things that we cannot do with other editor but there is no thing and effect than we can't do with photoshop to download tutorials just visit latestinworld.com and then go to tutorial and then ps then download that you want

abhishek choudhary ar, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, God has nothing to do with it. And besides, photo editors are not God...they just think they are.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  3. abhishek choudhary ar

abhishek choudhary ar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am saying that photoshop is god for editors

abhishek choudhary ar, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  4. dipak123

dipak123 Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is a good software for editing images,pictures etc & it is also very popular in the world

dipak123, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  5. 7dominik7

7dominik7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As for me i use ps for at least 5 years of my career as a designer. and the main reason why i use it cause ps is very comfornable for designing all sufficient things i might need whether it a website or a logo. that's why i lovepsvery much. i really believe that the best way to earn money is working in ps.

7dominik7, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  6. kanha sahu

kanha sahu Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is very special and unique tool of Image Processing, is designed by Adobe Co. helps to play with images....

kanha sahu, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  7. kanha sahu

kanha sahu Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is very special and unique tool of Image Processing, is designed by Adobe Co. helps to play with images....

The below image of my big bro, in both image is look like but in first image[original] zip of pant is open..... so between us always fighting-fighting and i edit the image.

That point is my turning point..... and now.....

mx.JPG

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    kanha sahu, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. visualwebcreation

visualwebcreation Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since highschool, Photoshop has been a great software for me whenever I need to layout projects and edit / design pictures. Not to brag, I got high grades and many compliments from my classmates and professors whenever I used Photoshop on making my works. Just know the basics and you can easily utilize the full potential of the software.

visualwebcreation, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  9. Novruzeli Huseynov

Novruzeli Huseynov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Personally for me is because thats where I do all my work, and its one of the best out there :)

Novruzeli Huseynov, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  10. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some people are put off learning it because it looks daunting. It really isn't and once you get the hang of it you can do some many things. A lot of people that learn it to complete a simple project end up going on and selling services using the software.

Sarah Davis, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  11. walkerbushgeorge

walkerbushgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is simply the industry standard. Anyone looking to begin a serious career in graphic design must learn how to develop with this program. All the programs in adobe suite are very useful and good to learn.

walkerbushgeorge, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  12. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is good if you are a professional and do a lot of design work. If you just use it occasionally or for basic jobs like logo design, then it's probably not worth paying for. There are some great open source alternatives out there that have most of the features of PS. I like Gimp, it's quite easy to learn and there are loads of plugins out there to add extra features. Paint.NET is also very good. I would also recommend taking a look at Inkscape as an alternative to Illustrator.

uand.eye, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  13. Avinash mhamle

Avinash mhamle Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop—its powerful to the point that its really turned into a verb! It's one of the best known programming provisions on the planet, and has a notoriety for being tricky to take in yet we're set to dissipate that

Avinash mhamle, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  14. derrick sanders

derrick sanders Member

Best Answers:
    What is the fastest way to learn ps?

derrick sanders, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  15. shafeeq6pk

shafeeq6pk Member

Best Answers:
    help in photo editing & design Logo, banner, Header

shafeeq6pk, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  16. John Osel O. Diaz

John Osel O. Diaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For what i know Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe Creative suite is the standard in Graphic Design. They may be hard to learn at first but it definitely pays off once you get the hang of it. Trust me I had a very hard time learning Photoshop at first. I learned as much as I can from youtube and from my teacher. Little by little I learned. That was 3 years ago. Now I'm still not a pro But I'm definitely better than how I was 3 years ago. I am now a layout artist for my school's news department.

John Osel O. Diaz, Feb 3, 2015 IP
    Luke Sorensen likes this.
  17. Ginni Studios

Ginni Studios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to be a Graphics designer then you should know about the Adobe Photoshop. As it's a Platform which is the back-bone of Graphics Field, because Photoshop encloses a number of tools for Designing and it's very easy to use it as all types of tools are self explanatory On the other hand it's UI is so simple.

Ginni Studios, Feb 6, 2015 IP
    Luke Sorensen likes this.
  18. jmcleod2

jmcleod2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like using photoshop because you have the ability to make anything look exactly how you want.

jmcleod2, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  19. Luke Sorensen

Luke Sorensen Member

Best Answers:
    That is very impressive. The other day I saw a youtube video where they turned a slice of pizza into a beautiful young blond woman in a bikini. It is truly fascinating. It is to a point where it makes me question anything I see on the internet. having the skill to potentially turn a slice of pizza into anything you want would truly mean a bright future for you in web design. I really want to learn about this now.

Luke Sorensen, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  20. Luke Sorensen

Luke Sorensen Member

Best Answers:
    I was about to find a class or something online and pay for them. But reading your comment made me rethink about this. If it is self explanatory like you say I can only worry about the actual cost of installing that thing. It is quite pricey. I am surprised.

Luke Sorensen, Feb 19, 2015 IP