1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Closed Microjob website

Discussion in 'Databases' started by dagroup, Dec 28, 2013.

If you had a microjob website and was not able to make it productive I would like to chat with you about what script you used, how long you operated it, what marketing you did, successful and unsuccessful, what you tried, how many users, did you have a licensed script, did you keep a copy of everything, did you pay posters to start, did you do split testing, just everything that you would be willing to openly discuss.

i am seeking info and can pay small amount for actual data. you can message me thru here, or send an email what ever works best for you.

dagroup, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  2. urock_ltd

urock_ltd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great to see this post,
    Im a developer of MiniJobScript.com
    We have a lot of customers and some new customers must need someone to guide them.
    I will suggest you to them and get back to you very soon.
    Thanks again for providing this service...

urock_ltd, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  3. dagroup

dagroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mini Job Script,
    thank you for the reply, but what I seek is information and data from former micro job site owners that failed. They of course could be from a site that is barely operating and on the verge of collapse. If you have some customers that purchased your script and failed, by all means, have them get in touch with me. I welcome all information and data for analysis.

dagroup, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but you can find 'failing' ones on flippa, or other site for sale places.

Check out this listing: https://flippa.com/3011306-fiverr-l...e-fast-income-pr-3-ranked-website-1-352-users
    You can see how much they are earning, and ask all the relevant questions you wanted. The one I linked to is listed for $5, so you can tell they are really struggling, even though it was established in april.

I am sure you can find others here, on flippa, or DP, even completed listings and find the answers you seek.

matt_62, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  5. dagroup

dagroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Matt,
    I had looked at a few on Flippa, but that one just appeared. I sent that site owner an email lets hope he responds. he is obviously struggling, no sales, no income claimed even from ad slots- WOW!

I need maybe 15 or 20 to get enough info from them

I have tried to search here, but they eliminated the keyword filters and looking through hundreds of pages is not productive.

dagroup, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would have loved to run one as a local Australian based one (local currency and a few other things to make it tailored to local market), but when I looked into it myself, just no way I could pull it off.

matt_62, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  7. Alexbizz

Alexbizz Active Member

Best Answers:

Alexbizz, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  8. dagroup

dagroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And since the original title of this thread was altered, it is safe to assume that you are a representative of Fiverr. Is that correct? Also since Fiverr Script uses the name Fiverr within it and it has not been removed, it is safe to assume that Fiverr Script is another company owned by Fiverr International Limited. Is that correct?

While your statements are generally correct, you might want to take some time and read the copyright law, especially the part about fair use. And if I am right, and I believe I am, the line has been crossed into restricting fair use. I draw your attention to this link. You might want to read Section 107 which this discussion definitely is protected by.

http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

If you are not an agent/representative of Fiverr International Limited, I apologize for replying to you in this fashion. If Digital Point modified the thread title they did not need to under Section 107.

dagroup, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  9. srn23479

srn23479 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey friends! I came to know about a new called ReferralBookers which is a new micro job website.

More about ReferralBookers:
    ReferralBookers is a micro job website built with unique and advanced features like Dispute and resolution center, multiple targeting options and many more. It is not just a micro job site, we made our system with multiple advertising options like PTC, Video center, Flip games, adgrid and others.

They are also giving away signup bonus which includes:
    1000 Banner Ad Credits, 1000 Text Ad credits, 100 Nano PTC credits and 500 Logout Ad credits.

Oh I forgot to mention that you also get 1 Month of Free Premium Membership upon signup. So what are you waiting for grab this advertising credits and make money before the offer is gone. This is not the time to give it second thought act now or never.

Visit the website: http://www.referralbookers.com

srn23479, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    congratulations, you just listed this website in a thread for microsites that are going bankrupt.
    [​IMG]

matt_62, Jul 11, 2014 IP
    urock_ltd, ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  11. Januar Sam

Januar Sam Member

Best Answers:
    Hello @urock_ltd, I was emailing you to ask about your service. I come to this post through your activities' page of this forum. Our team has decided to buy your minijob script. But a bit confuse whether to buy from your official selling website or through your Digitalpoint marketplace page. Please let me know if you still active on this forum and PM me as soon as possible.

Januar Sam, Mar 2, 2017 IP