1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Article Spinner

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by turri40, Dec 28, 2013.

What is the best article spinner. I work fulltime, and run an internet business, and have no time to spin articles.

I need something were it does everything for me, where i don't have to code the "spintax" things or whatever their called, just have to click stuff.

i've never used a spinning software and i've never spun article, just bought new ones, but i came to the realization i'm wasting a lot of resources with hundreds of articles I can resuse on a secondary basis.

and I also new spun content for a new venture.

please advise on what is the very best/easiest software to use.

turri40, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Give me 3 valid reasons why you would even want to use an article spinner in this day and age, and I will never use the internet again.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just guess that you've been hiring cheap writers if all that money went to waste.

coreygeer, Dec 28, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, matt_62 and Conran like this.
  3. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't go with a software, it never is good. Hire someone that is a native English writer and is willing to do this. I know money is tight, but there are some of us, like the guy above me posting 3 cents a word! I'm not going to undercut him, but there are some of us that will do this for darn cheap to pay rent.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're not going to pay any kind of rent charging those kinds of rates, friend.

Value your talent (assuming that you have some) and command a decent rate.

Senobia, Dec 29, 2013 IP
    Vlasic and Conran like this.
  5. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone says that, but you and them are wrong. I found that if you command a high rate, you sometimes get it, sometimes don't. I then realized that if you are willing to say yes, and write fast, you can generate more then rent. I've been writing for 5 years now, and while there's ups and downs, I make it just fine. I value my talent enough to know that if you do things long enough, the wages come in droves.

Then again, Walmart may make more money if they jacked their prices up too....oh right.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  6. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Walmart is only the business it is because of a collection of things...
    1. It sources cheap goods from China, forcing down costs (slave wages for poor people working 18 hours a day in China)
    2. They pay their staff in the US less than an adequate minimum wage, the tax-paying public then subsidize their living through welfare.
    3. They use tax havens and immediately funnel profits out of reach.
    4. They force out local smaller businesses, giving them dominance.

I've seen you compare your cheapness to that of Walmart in other threads, but this is completely irrelevant. You are one writer in a pool of fellow writers. You can beat the cheap competition in India by providing a top-class service. You need a website, an email address, a brand and something to support your work. Looking for jobs here and there on forums and sites is not the way to go about it if you ever hope to make a good living as a writer.

To the OP - if you use a spinner, more fool you.
    Website content is going to be there for as long as you need it there, always working to bring in new visitors and new business. Paying for something decent is the only way to be successful if you cannot create this content yourself.
    Paying $20 for an article now is good business practice if that article will bring you potentially $100's in profit over the coming year.

Conran, Dec 30, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  7. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Here's what people don't understand... high paying clients (USUALLY) don't browse forums or post jobs on message boards, freelancers market themselves to them.

There are $1 per word clients out there but can you blame them for avoiding cesspools like this?

A lot of new writers think that $1 per 100 words is the going rate because the majority of the clients here are foreign and that's all they can afford or what they value content at.

Believe me, I've said yes to my fair share of crap projects I should have never taken and I don't know where you live, but there's no way you would make rent off those people. Not all of them are the type of clients you can just write quick content to make a buck out of. Most of them have ridiculous expectations and want you to spend an hour per article or more.

If you honestly enjoy working with the type of people who offer those rates and the headache that comes with it, then good for you. There's better out there. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with taking up new clientele from here because there are good people from here to be found every once in a while.

The company my friend works for gets jobs because they charge the highest price in the web development industry. They re-did Wendy's website, they're working on Victoria's Secret right now, they've done work for Lamborghini, etc.

The point is: They get their business because they charge the highest rate around. I've also seen the other side of that industry as well.. when you get into developing websites for $500 and they're about as bad as cheap freelance writing clients. Cheap people will be cheap.

This part killed me, because I worked at Walmart..

The people who come in there expect to be treated like royalty and I had to call my manager over a few times because people would complain that something was 5 or 10 cents higher than they saw in an ad online or something.

Seriously though, do not get stuck with those people. Don't ever say yes to those clients.. it's far better to write for one client who appreciates value and pays 10x more than 10 of those low paying clients who would be an utter nightmare. What's better? Working with 5 clients in a single month and making your rent or working with 100 of them to barely make the rent and dealing with the laundry list of expectations and chasing around shady cheap people?

coreygeer, Dec 30, 2013 IP
    matt_62 and Conran like this.
  8. stormfr

stormfr Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best spinner is a good tools easy to use but the advice for spinning is not very readable if you want high quality article

on web you have spinrewriter that's i like a lot, quality is ok
    wordai is a good one too but more expensive (people said it's a best)

stormfr, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  9. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Did you use a spinner to write that message...?

coreygeer, Dec 30, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and Conran like this.
  10. stormfr

stormfr Active Member

Best Answers:
    No but you can try write in french or arabic and we will see how you do no ?

stormfr, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That should be "French" or "Arabic"....too bad spinners don't teach about using capitol letters, when appropriate.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  12. stormfr

stormfr Active Member

Best Answers:
    OP haven't ask for software spinning software ?

Spinner Chief seems very good and better than TBS

stormfr, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  13. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seeing as the guy doesnt speak Engrish, I think we should cut stormfr some slack.

matt_62, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  14. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are 100% right on that but...seeing as I am ESL, I have the right to go after people like this...no slack from me, mon ami.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  15. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not wrong. More/steady/on going work at paltry wages just means you have to do three, five, ten times 'the work' to earn a living than if you were to charge a decent rate to start with. It's not rocket science.

Work smart, man - not hard.

But hey - if you like it, I *love* it!

Just remind yourself how much you love it each time you feel like bitching and moaning about the low wages being offered.

Senobia, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  16. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing sadder than an article run through a thesaurus.

It may pass CopyScape, since while being a sophisticated piece of software, it is no match for a human with even grade 6 education.

It takes a valuable paragraph and turns it into a full article of the most comical doublespeak thought possible.

ceebee, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  17. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although I have never purchased any article spinning software, I did seriously consider rapid rewriter by matt clark just do a search in the clickbank market place to check it out for yourself

al

agmccall, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  18. Shahidul77

Shahidul77 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Spinner is best.

Shahidul77, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  19. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spinning doesn't solve the purpose but if you are actually looking for a help then http://www.spinrewriter.com/ can simplify the job. The articles spun here are pretty good but you need to revise it once but that hardly takes any time. The spinner is quite affordable but hiring a writer who can simply rewrite can offer you better qualuty as well.

impishme84, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  20. shieldsty

shieldsty Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not sure why you need a spinner but I guess there may still be some applications where they can still be useful. Top 3: Spin Rewriter, SpinChimp/ChimpRewriter, and TBS. Here is a list of the top 15 or so article spinners with user reviews:
    www.websitemarketingreviews.com/category/article-marketing/article-spinning-software/

shieldsty, May 5, 2014 IP