1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Convert mod to avi freeware?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by penny222, Dec 26, 2013.

Does anyone know a program that can convert mod files recorded by my JVC GY-HM70U HD Camcorder to avi so that I can play them on my PS3? Preferably free and I'm not hoping any sacrifice to the video quality.

I tried handbrake first, but it seems that it does not have the avi output. So help!

penny222, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  2. Dannel

Dannel Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally handbrake would be your best choice. Now that it does not help you out, you may try macx free video converter. It claims to have many outputs, avi included. Wish you good luck.

Dannel, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  3. guhhnazp

guhhnazp Peon

Best Answers:
    I know a professional MOD to AVI Converter. It enables to convert MOD files to AVI, MOV, MPG, MP4, FLV, MKV, DV, WMV and more. With the nice MOD AVI Converter, it is quite easy to play MOD files in iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox360, PSP, PS3, Zune, BlackBerry, Windows Media Player, Apple TV, QuickTime, iTunes, etc. The wonderful MOD Converter can also help edit MOD in iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Express an etc. It is also possible to upload MOD files to video sharing sites like YouTube and burn MOD files to DVD with the help of MOD to AVI Converter. Besides, MOD Converter supports converting MOD to audio formats MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, RA, M4A, WMA, MP2, DTS, OGG and etc. Find it in Google by typing "Easy Way to Play MOD in iPhone, iPad, Windows Media Player, Zune, PSP, PS3, XboX and more".

guhhnazp, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  4. Thanoz

Thanoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.modvideoconverter.com/
    free for windows and mac.

Thanoz, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  5. Johnnyzhang123

Johnnyzhang123 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have a try to Pavtube. It is the most convenient way fot you to convert the video.

Johnnyzhang123, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  6. SpyShifu

SpyShifu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just go and download freemake, which is free & work really gr8 :)

SpyShifu, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  7. selinnawan

selinnawan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, handbrake only output as mp4, mkv. What's OS are you using? If you are using Windows, you can use freemake or Format Factory, but if you are using mac OS, I have no ideal.

selinnawan, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  8. chris198810

chris198810 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PS3 can play AVI, MP4 files perfectly. What I suggest here is Brorsoft Video Converter. It enables you to convert MOD to PS3 friendly file type without quality loss.

• Convert 250+ video and audio formats including MP4, MOV, AVI, XAVC, XAVC S, VOB, WMV, MKV, FLV, MP3 etc.
    • 150+ ready presets for popular multimedia devices
    • Batch Conversion - Convert multiple files at the same time

chris198810, Jan 27, 2015 IP