1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate Content Issue when dealing with amazon affiliate plugins

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rashidmoney, Dec 25, 2013.

Hi guys!

As always I come to this great website when I cant find a full answer about my query!

My Query is: that I want to make a new page on my new niche website, and I want to make this page an amazon affiliate store using a plugin such as; freshstorebuilder, estore, wp zon... and other famous plugins So:

Since all what these plugins do is just to copy and paste products from amazon, how can I deal or overcome duplicate content issue ? is it going to effect my website's SEO ?

I'm maybe wrong about duplicate content, please explain in details with solutions.

Thanks.

rashidmoney, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  2. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Duplicate Content Should NOT BE AN ISSUE, IN REGARDS TO SEO at Google, when dealing with amazon affiliate plugins for a website. (but there could be expectations with some CMS Website Software or automatic web page setup systems)

The Best Option may be to try using a popular free open source CMS / easy website building software like WordPress

WordPress offers free plugins that will take extra measures to help directly deal with these types of issues, in relation to search engine optimization to get free organic traffic, it's very important to spend the time to make sure that anything that, is not already properly taken in to account, is properly accounted for.

From my personal experience, in working with SEO for over 12 years as well as experience in working with WordPress SEO Issues, content that is used dynamically throughout a website, and/or content that is important and displayed throughout a website, is not typically considered to be duplicate content by Google and other major search engines.

-- It's always a good idea to make sure it's done right though!! Don't spend a lot of time and invest a lot of money in to something that could be done right the first time, by trying to rush and get something done quickly...

The SEO Man, Dec 25, 2013 IP