1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel Lover

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paul Brown, Dec 21, 2013.

Hi folk,
    I am going to Canada with my family and two family friend's. For Christmas and New year Celebration. I hope it will nice experience for both of us.
    Any one can suggest any place or any thing to do in Canada ? Which is make this trip remarkable for us.

Paul Brown, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I love Vancouver, BC. It is San Diego (another favorite place of mine) with pine trees instead of palm trees. Great restaurants, nice shops, a beautiful harbor and you are very close to the mountains, as well. Would be my first choice to go on vacation in Canada.

jrbiz, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  3. hostdoes

hostdoes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Vancouver is def. a beautiful place. I have wanted to go there since I was a kid. @jrbiz is 100%. You should listen to him:)

hostdoes, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't visited yet (but want to). The places that really inspire me are Calgary and Yukon. Look them up and you will understand why. Yukon's environment can be very harsh at this time of year, but an exceptional appearance, if you can cope. (I expect the same will be more or less true for most - all? - of Canada at this time of year.)

ryan_uk, Dec 21, 2013 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That's a long way to go from Pakistan just for christmas.....

malky66, Dec 21, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My only experience in Calgary involved 4 days there during their annual Stampede about 20 years ago. It was pretty wild back when I went there with real cowboys coming to the town directly from the cattle drives they were working. I believe that the Stampede purposely coincides when the cattle ranchers drive their herds to market (it was in July, I recall.) These cattle wranglers were dusty, thirsty and ready for a good time. The streets were literally filled with drunken cowboys at almost all hours.

The only other thing that I remember was that 90% of the automobiles had cracked windshields which, the natives were quick to point out, is inevitable in a place that gets down to -40degreesF in the winter.

jrbiz, Dec 21, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. imposter78

imposter78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go skiing in Whistler! And make sure you see Chinatown in Vancouver.

imposter78, Dec 21, 2013 IP