1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Did You Do it ... ? ( Money From Parking )

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by pnp4all, Dec 18, 2013.

Hello,

I am new to domain parking , interested to make money from it.

Have started purchasing expired-domains with good page rank (PR 2, PR 3 ) and have checked for google-blacklist.

Now i have parked the domains with : afternic.com ( is it good, or i should change it ?)

How to get traffic on this parked domains to increase the earnings... ?

Please help me out to from your experiences and tech`s ...
    Suggest some ways to make good money from domain parking ...
    thanks Dp`s ;)

pnp4all, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  2. gcfr.com

gcfr.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, in my own opinion, the parking company I trust and they always pay up is Bodis.com. You really have to have a very good combinations of keywords to increase your SEO. Also Voodoo.com pays good too.
    I really don't think afternic and sedo are good parking companies. Infact sedo.com doesn't pay at all for domains parked with them.

gcfr.com, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  3. FAT238

FAT238 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't recommend parking, Did you know that you will lose the PR with it? . well now google looks at Parked domain like spam and "made for Adsense", they hate them (it worked in the past but not now)
    My advice is to create some good content for them to get indexed even more, this will avoid you losing PR first and allows you to get some good and fresh traffic. Parked domain are dead domains that Google no longer support. This is what happens now. Good luck.

FAT238, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  4. natural_gogetter

natural_gogetter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That was some great advice. I was wondering about afternic as well. I've only made $5.76, but my goal was actually to sell my domain names, which I'm having no luck with.

natural_gogetter, Dec 22, 2013 IP