1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a team of writers for 200 articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sanakhan, Dec 11, 2013.

I have a bulk project in hand right now and I need a team of writers to work on it with passion and dedication. Hopefully, this is going to be a long term assignment for the right team. I'll need more than 60 articles of 400 words each this month and I am offering a fair price of $2-$2.5 per article. Content will be in the same format like "top ten richest people of the world," " top ten famous songs of Justin Bieber," etc. Writing on different subjects would be fun for the writers for sure, let me know if anyone is interested in working with me. I will not pay upfront right now so please don't send me pm if you are expecting an advance. Payment for the articles will be sent everyday, if you deliver 5 articles per day, you will be paid instantly via Paypal. I will check the content in copyscape before sending the payment because I am not looking to waste my money on plagiarized content.
    Thank you

sanakhan, Dec 11, 2013 IP
    Rajendra Agrawal likes this.
  2. nikhil pendem

nikhil pendem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an MBA post graduate looking for full time work from home. I have read your post and would love to work for you on permanent basis. holding a score of 7.5 in the IELTS proves my ability to communicate in English. I have a high speed internet connection, printer, telephone line and well equipped computers in my office. Good excel and word fluency is an advantage. I am good in writing articles on spirituality, science, technology. thank you. my skype ID nikhilpendem

nikhil pendem, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First and foremost - your offer of .006 (one sixth of one cent) per word is laughable at best and isn't, by any stretch of the definition, 'fair' to anyone.

Not only are you asking people to work for essentially nothing, you will not even wager your pennies upfront to demonstrate good faith, but wholly expect them to believe they will get paid the paltry amount they are owed once the 'job' has been done.

I really wish posters like this would save their pennies and the forum readers' time (and themselves some embarrassment to boot) and just do these kinds of menial tasks themselves.

Senobia, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  4. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for posting such a harsh comment on my thread. This forum is an open market where writers are working at different rates, I have worked for $3 per article myself in the past, you can check my records if you have doubts. It seems you are getting over-aggressive and paranoid upon my posting the thread, I am not forcing any writer to work for me or making someone to accept the rates if they are not agree. There are so many buyers on the forums, some are even offering lower than what I am putting on the table for the writer now, so it's not sensible to spoil every buyer's thread like this. I don't understand why you are feeling embarrassed, I don't think I have requested you or asked you to write content for me for $2. I am so much perplexed over your behavior because I can't seem to understand what's the point of writing critics on someone's thread who is not doing anything wrong than just offering a project as per forum's rules and regulations. This market is for every buyer and every seller no matter what their country and budget is. The country you are dwelling on might have a successful economy so It's so natural of you considering an amount of 2 bucks a measly payout for a writing service but there are some countries where people are dying because they don't even have 60 cents to buy themselves a good food. If I am offering a writing opportunity on the forum, I am at least trying to help someone by paying them for the service, like you I am not virtually hurting others by misusing my writing talent. I am sorry for my rude behavior, but you made me feel as if I was doing a big sin here.
    Writing some critics in a jest or isn't worth it.... Do you think you can stop buyers from finding good services on the forum just because they have a low budget? No, you can't. It's against the market rules so please stop taunting me or others through your sarcastic comments. As a writer you should have used a positive approach to clear your points, shouldn't you? I don't mean to insult you or mess up with your reputation, I just want to tell you it's imperative to see both sides of the picture than just the dark one.
    Thank you

sanakhan, Dec 13, 2013 IP
    TopNotchwrites likes this.
  5. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

sanakhan, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  6. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By offering $2.5/400 words, you already insulted us(writers).Yes, DP is an open market and if you have the right to post your rates, we also have the right to ask for a decent rate. Plus, paying after completion considering the rate is also insulting to us. We will work on the articles without any assurance that the articles will really get paid. It's already a lost for us to write at that rate and then it will still be our lost if clients decides to screw us over in the end.

Try freelancer.com, elance or odesk. They should have the writers you are looking for.

heartnet02, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  7. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for contributing in the discussion. Dear Heartnet02, I have worked with you in the past and I remembered working with you for $2/500 words. I didn't even complain that you were insulting me by keeping half of the profit from the work. I don't know what is wrong with you guys there, you are pretending to be innocent and fair but in real you are dual-face personalities. Should I send you the chat where you offered me $2-$2.5 per 500 words? Stop attacking me with harsh comments, if you want to post something that should be related to work not about the rates or something useless. Mind that personal attacks are not allowed on the forum, it's good you are raising voice this way but you should come through the proper channels. I have never screwed anyone yet because I am a freelancer myself and I really know how much efforts a content writer puts into writing to churn out few dollars. I am working with few writers on this forum and I am quite happy with them. I don't have answers for your absurd questions so stop wasting your time here attacking me or others. Enough is enough.
    Well I have found a chat record in my account and here it is, if you are in doubt whether it is real or not I will share the screenshot, have fun. See for yourself how diplomatic you are Dear Heartnet:
    me: hi
    heartnet02: hi
    me: how are u
    4:03 PM heartnet02: im fine
    who is this?
    me: m sana
    from DP
    heartnet02: what can I do for you?
    4:04 PM me: m a writer
    heartnet02: oh
    how much do you charge?
    me: different charges
    4:05 PM heartnet02: usual rate of 500 wordS?
    me: well from $3 plus
    and what do you pay
    4:06 PM heartnet02: around $1-$2 per 400-500 words
    me: ok and how many articles per day

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    sanakhan, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  8. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok i will send you details shortly.
    Thanks

sanakhan, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  9. balsamz

balsamz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sanakhan
    I'm interested in your article writing job and i totally agree with your price.
    Please send the article subjects to get started or if you want me to come up with really great subjects i'll do so after you approve them ofcourse.
    Waiting for your reply and Thank You.

balsamz, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  10. Rajendra Agrawal

Rajendra Agrawal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did 5 articles for sana khan and she paid me on time.. thanks .. waiting for more tasks.

Rajendra Agrawal, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  11. articlewriter1983

articlewriter1983 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I have an experience of 3 years in content writing. I can do the articles @ 2.5$ on regular basis without any error. I have CopyScape premium account where I check my articles before sending to clients. So, there is no question of plagiarism. You can send me mail at joyee16 at the rate gmail dot com.
    Thanks

articlewriter1983, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  12. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These people think just because they find "interested" writers, it means they'll get good quality.

I got tired of trying to warn them of their up and coming disappointment by hiring penny slaves.

Also, just because you can find a writer at the price you're asking, doesn't mean you're going to get the quality you're looking for. You will never dominate the web or be on top of Google with the quality you're about to plaster the internet with.

I'm currently typing from mobile but don't confuse my response with someone trying to convince you to higher better paid writers. I'm not even looking for writing jobs anymore, I'm looking into web development and doing something I enjoy. People like you and jobs like this are the reason I no longer enjoy doing what I do so well.

Even at $15 per article, it would take over 100 articles a month (on a consistent basis) just to survive and live comfortably and the clients just aren't there. People like you is the reason I barely come here anymore, everyone thinks they can find penny slaves and make a killing on the internet. You probably think I'm just ranting or you'll ignore me, but here's how this is going to go:

You will find your penny slaves and you will get crap quality. You will then publish the articles, your ranking will not change, you will be disappointed and you'll more than likely quit altogether once you find out that your cheap articles aren't raking in cash like you originally thought they would.

Good luck and good luck to all the writers out there continuously trying to find decent clients and live off of writing.

coreygeer, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  13. TopNotchServices

TopNotchServices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Look who showed up again lol, Corey Geer the unreliable and lazy writer.

This guy is on every other thread posting snide comments about peoples budgets, lamenting the quality of clients on digital point, how he can barely survive as a writer and with a handy signature link to his writing service. His next few posts will be about how he's seen and done it all as a writer, how no one but him will be around for long making money online and his vast experience in the world of IM. He's a real strange one but pretty see-through....

Any minute now there'll be someone along to critique the grammar mistakes in this thread. Of course, they won't be interested in the job but they'll have a handy signature link to their own writing services.....

@sanakhan sorry dude but your thread is pretty much going to be swarmed by trolls after this point. You made your offer clear and open. Whoever wants it can take it whoever doesn't can keep on walking. Nice exposure of the two-faced nature of @heartnet02. He's another one that likes to jump in on threads calling foul on peoples budgets. Who would have guessed he's doing the same thing on the sly, eh?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    TopNotchServices, Dec 16, 2013 IP
    kingofking likes this.
  14. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, I'm not! I was simply pointing out the reasons why you should be, after having posted this thread.

Yes, I agree - that's awful. But please don't try to justify your paltry offer by seeing it as an attempt to 'feed the hungry of the world' because I dare say those poor darlings would have the means to look for writing jobs on DP Forums - or anywhere else, for that matter.

An attempt at exploiting people - whether they are able to scrape enough together from it to buy some groceries or not - is still an attempt at exploiting people, which is what you are doing.

In regards to misusing my writing talent, if what I post here makes just one new content writer value their talent above and beyond offers like this one, it was worth it.

No, and that's not what I'm trying to do. If writers would value their skills and their talents by refusing to take such gigs, offers like yours would cease to exist.

I do have a positive approach - if you look at from a writer's point of view. The only people who could possibly see my comments as negative would be the caliber of people they were directed toward.

No offense taken. However, take your own advise and see both sides of the picture yourself.

Senobia, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  15. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good Luck to you. I want to end this reply on a good note by thanking you for being a part of this discussion. May you get success with what you are doing now.

sanakhan, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  16. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you are right, probably both of us need to see both sides of pictures, I am already trying to be positive and humble and it can be easily sensed in my thread, now it's your turn.

sanakhan, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  17. earticles

earticles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A good, quality, documented and overall informative article of 400 words is worth approx $6-$9. This is the price I would personally pay or ask for this job. Writing for $2.5 is not worth the effort, excuse me. Or maybe is worth if you live in a poor country where the general income and prices are low. Anyway, not applicable to European countries or the US.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    earticles, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  18. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have already got my writers, if there is nothing relevant to put in comment, you'd better not write anything. Please read my response. I am not liable to answer silly question of every second commenter who has nothing irrelevant to write in response to my thread. I don't care what you would have offered if you had started a thread on the forum, I have started it rightfully according to my budget, no more questions please.

sanakhan, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  19. orangemanila

orangemanila Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi i want to apply as a writer.
    please skype me -orangemanila1
    or gtalk - valeriesummers10

orangemanila, Dec 23, 2013 IP