1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I created a blog and want to monetize it, earn money from it. Need suggestions please

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by spy1983, Dec 10, 2013.

Hi,

I created a blog about autos and want to earn money from it. I am new to it and trying to add content first of all.

My blog is on my sig at the bottom.

I need your precious comments for my path to make money.
    I applied for adsense, but i am not accepted due to insufficient content.

Please any suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks
    Regards

spy1983, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  2. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I think that is not the reason your blog content all are copied from other source it's not unique to your site... that is why I think you need to create unique content and apply

khodem, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  3. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn money,It needs lots of traffic on your blog..For getting traffic you have to do seo of your blog..Also the content of your blog should be original not copied,the copied content has a big negative effect on the blog..
    If you really want to earn money, go for the seo of your blog..
    I am also doing seo of my blogs. I am talking help from http://www.incrementors.com/seo-services.php .
    you can also take help from these guys.

tech-24x7, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  4. Thanoz

Thanoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you should go with affiliate marketing, add a category or smartly promote auto/car parts from respected online vendors and you can definitely monetize your traffic.
    It's a nice idea as long the promoted parts most times are expensive(e.g. tires or wax accessories).
    What is more you can build a newsletter where visitors can subscribe for special offers(promoted deals etc.) where you can work your affiliate links.

It's necessary now, at your first steps, to create the unique content as people suggest above, and promote it, in Social media, bookmarks etc. The "Classic" ways.

Thanoz, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  5. spy1983

spy1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well my content is unique but content subjects are not unique. I wrote the contents by myself, didn't copied them from elsewhere... Why did you think like that?
    Also if you write about news in your blog, your subject should be same, isn't it? for ex, Paul Walker's death is similar subject for everyone, every blog can write content about Paul Walker but contents can be different.
    I am trying to write unique contents and make the blog clean.
    All comments and suggestions are welcome. thank you for your comments anyway. Any more ideas?

spy1983, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  6. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could sell links to sites in a similar niche.

averyz, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  7. Thanoz

Thanoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selling links is not a wise idea anymore, sites that utilised backlinks.com platform for example and even had a sell links sections were hit by penguin and panda, google doesn't tolerate these ways. If you are inexperienced and go all out selling links(actually for 0.5 dollar or so for a new blog) you are starting with the wrong tactics.
    Nothing is compared with the earnings from affiliate sales a website can have, as long as it is worked correctly.
    Adsense is the straight going-standar method. It's easier to get your account approved via youtube.com check here: http://bizzebee.com/get-100-approved-adsense-account-2013-working-tricks/

Thanoz, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  8. khawarlatif

khawarlatif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to write your own content,
    also do work on SEO ,
    site without SEO have no value in search engines.

khawarlatif, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  9. spy1983

spy1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your comments. I am trying to write my own contents based on automobile news, i take a subject and try to create a new content.

spy1983, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  10. tetcuo

tetcuo Peon

Best Answers:
    Make u unique. make sure that you put your keywords that you want to rank for in bold and <h1> form - *Header* and mix them in to the text to , but don't overdo it. You need traffic ofc , try make unique video in YT, VIEMO. Put your YT video in your blog. Try promote it in Facebook- make a fan page and more stuff you can think of....

hope iv helped ^^

tetcuo, Dec 25, 2013 IP