1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling No Bull SEO - MaxSerp Group

Discussion in 'Services' started by MaxSerp, Nov 25, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Feeling the stress of not being able to get conversions or heck even that not being able to get visitors on your website?

Are you considering getting organic and targeted viewers for conversions, sales and increased revenue for you and your website?

MaxSerp SEO is the one and only search engine marketing that you need!

You have one week to get a free and comprehensive quote from MaxSerp.

My team have boosted many websites to the top of the search engines for hundreds of keywords. We show only results and the guarantee is always there, if there is no increase in ranking, there is no need to pay.

3 Steps for Success?

1. Keyword Optimization and Research
    - We take the time to search hundreds of keywords with different levels of search results, ranking difficulty and competition. You get to choose from the keywords the ones that you like the best, of course we will give you our opinion on which keywords is most beneficial to your website.

2. On site Optimization
    - A team will take your website and see where the best places are to add in meta tags, keyword text and unique videos or images to help with search engine optimization. On top of that we will create content to help specify the keyword.

3. Intensive Link Building
    - Once we have the first 2 steps done, we will continue on with the effects of bringing in quality links to help you strive to the top of the rankings. All different kinds of links will be considered from EDU links to directories.

Cost?

People with large websites will be charged more than people with smaller websites. Furthermore the price depends on the keywords you will be using. Want quality? Get it now, send me a PM today!

Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    MaxSerp, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  2. warnor

warnor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got the report. I am very pleased with your services. I want to continue for next 3 months and hoping for the same quality as I got so far. :)

warnor, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  3. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 0
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Thank you so much Warnor. Happy to be of service and would love to work with you again in the future!

MaxSerp, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  4. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Any sample or review?

Would be good if you could give me an idea for my site.

ETA, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  5. MaxSerp

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 0
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Sure, if you could send me your information I can give you a quote and an idea of how much it will cost for sure!

MaxSerp, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  6. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the quality of the Content you are using? And the type of Backlinks which are build and the past projects you have worked on.

jazzyjmnote, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  7. MaxSerp

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 0
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Type of Backlinks
    These backlinks include a series of Guest Posts, manual comments, caffeinated web 2.0, and more. If you would like to talk in detail, feel free to send me an email!

Past Projects
    Once again, I try to not posts any information about recent projects on the web. If you would like, I can show you the increase in rank, however as it stands, I will not give out any specific details.

Appreciate it!

MaxSerp, Jul 27, 2014 IP