1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Your Content Solution Has Arrived...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Dave Goehst, Sep 4, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I've prepared content including eBooks, case studies. I’ve edited manuscripts over 330k words and have prepared everything from court motions to market research papers in my 20 storied years of writing. Oh, did I mention the press release I prepared for an ex-NBA All-Star?

I'm Dave. A no-frills, high quality cut-to-the-chase content writer prepared to make whatever content dreams you've had over the years come true. If it's conceivable, consider it done.

Content is an investment; that being said, don’t be tricked into thinking higher prices are synonymous with content excellence – I’ll provide you on-time content solutions with fair pricing to make your investment gradually come to fruition.

So, why me?
    • Rates won’t suddenly change – price you see is what you’ll pay;
    • No administrative fees or future interest charges if times get tough for you;
    • 19 years total marketing experience, 14 years internet marketing experience;
    • Search engine optimization and traffic generation aficionado;
    • Winning business plan writer;
    • A LIVE voice anytime you need or want it;
    • Rates that shock many - especially for quality received.
    • All this for $1.75/100 words
    Sure, you could pay $4/100 words for similar quality. You could pay $5/100 for content. Why? Peer pressure? (those that do charge this much are good writers, don't get me wrong; I just don't need that much to be happy as writing is a passion to me, not just a paycheck)

You’ll get an experienced, educated and straight shooting individual – should you choose to employ me – that’ll provide all you can handle for roughly 1/3 of that. Because I’m not out for riches; I truly love what I do, and reap those rewards every time someone asks me for my written magic.

Why Lower Rates?

I’m not trying to become an internet millionaire. I’m just a 40 year old earning a living; therefore, I believe overcharging my clients is wrong. I couldn’t justify charging people $20/hr. for work that takes me 30-45 minutes to complete – most of the time, with little effort. Why should I hike my rates because I’ve become popular?

Why do millions of consumers buy Walmart brand foodstuffs and paper products? They’re highly effective yet lower priced…

…just like my content service.

Both my Paypal ID and communication ID is

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    Dave Goehst, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I very much appreciate people who know how to sell themselves. That was very well written, and I'm giving you a like for it.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would tend to agree with the above posters sentiments here but...

What does that mean?

You are going to do stuff for me at that same level as your post for 5 bucks per 500 words?

If so that is cause for concern to me.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  4. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you. I've worked hard, and continually work harder, to build rapport with people that need seriously good content.

Cannot understand what's 'questionable' or concerning about offering well below industry standard for my work. I've been working with several clients consistently over 2 years who're paying me $15-$20/500. I am setting my rates low to earn trust; from there, 'raises' can be negotiated.

Dave Goehst, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  5. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Largely that you should not operate in a such a fashion. Its too cheap ;) Way too cheap. But, give me a sec. I will have to take you up on said offer lol.. Will get my bearings and send a pm. I need a bunch of stuff actually.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  6. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's fine. Offering below standards (or, 'self-sabotage', at it appears you think I'm performing against myself) doesn't bother me, especially when I help companies - local and afar - in realizing their content goals. Plus, I write 14-15 hours each day - it eventually adds up. :)

7. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am with you my friend. Don't mind me. I was simply proffering a bit of advice as it pertains to DP. Convo coming soon. I am trying to track down an owner or three real fast. I would rather get beat up by a girl than churn out copy all day lol..

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  8. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, my friend, I'm down for whatever content electrification you need from my end. PM away...

9. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I came in skeptical. I left blown away.

I have been around here a long time and have probably wasted close to 500 dollars on complete crap content. This fellow did an amazing job! I just ordered a ton more and basically put him full time on anything brand based or important I have going on.

aboutfreelance provided me with better content than anyone else has here in 6 years, BY ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE.

You can't go wrong with him.

thanks bro,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  10. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd been working with nearly 1,000 clients over 20 years of writing, marketing and SEO. Nigel is very intelligent, a go-getter and is very forthcoming with instructions. Working with him comes naturally for me.

My work is my life. I can make your content goals quickly realized.

Dave Goehst, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  11. ahsan11223

ahsan11223 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need 7K words rewrite please msg me your pricing.

ahsan11223, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  12. rapidload

rapidload Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    email me your skpe

rapidload, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  13. spy1983

spy1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need rewriting can you please pm me about your rates?

spy1983, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Even if you write "please", the red letters on the OP's username tell me that he's *probably* not going to be PMing you anytime soon.;)

Spoiltdiva, Dec 10, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  15. spy1983

spy1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah you are right :D

spy1983, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  16. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How did that happen?:confused:

Vlasic, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How did he get banned? Hell if I know, but am looking forward to his return.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 11, 2013 IP
    Vlasic likes this.
  18. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So is everyone else. He got punted for a bit for a duplicate account that didn't seem to be in use. Its a rule around here and it happens. I fully understand why the powers that be have to stick to their guns though or they would have to spend all day attempting to mitigate a range of stupid.

I can't see what the mods see so its not my place to comment on it really. If you have any google fu what so ever it should not be hard to track him down though.

It was kindly suggested that I should probably not simply paste his contact info here and I will adhere to said request. I tend to enjoy my interactions with most of the mods here... pleasant, unpleasant or otherwise. I would like to keep it that way :)

Nothing to see here really, shit happens.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  19. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent writer - ordered a dissertation edit, and was blown away, too...good stuff!!

Dave Goehst, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  20. IMkeen

IMkeen Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do NOT order content from him. He is the most unprofessional writer I have ever had the misfortune of doing business with. I ordered 5 articles, count 'em just 5, over 20 days ago and I have yet to read a single word of written content. And yes, the payment has been made UPFRONT!

He is creative. I have to give him that. He has been coming up with excuses every couple of days whenever I ask him about the status of the order. He comes up with a deadline and when I ask him about the content on that date, he says it's going to be delivered in 2 more days. Yeah, right. His latest excuse: I have sent the articles to my editor for editing and they will be delivered "most likely" Monday. Thursday was the new fixed deadline for the Umpteenth time. Well, I swallowed it and asked for the drafts that he sent over to his editor and he hasn't replied me with anything.

I really don't care what sort of a rebuttal he is going to come up with, the truth is that he lacks professionalism. Wait, on second thought he doesn't have any. Once, When I got ticked off he said that he has been replying me constantly. Well, JUST replying doesn't cut the cheese.

I have been VERY polite and understanding and have constantly been saying to just tell me if he is busy, so I can take the work off his hands. Well, my patience has run out.

The short version. I paid you within 6 hours when you asked for the payment. I want my REFUND with the next 24 hours.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    IMkeen, Mar 30, 2014 IP