1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get a better ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Puma01tj, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello i want to ask if any can help me in my quest to get a better rankings for my website in the different search engines like, google, yahoo, bing, etc. Sens i need a better ranking to get more traffic to it and generate more sales!!!!

Puma01tj, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  2. johnmat

johnmat Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Currently "guest posting" is the best way to get better SERP in most search engine. Other than Guest posting you can do "business listing" (yellow page listing) which will help you in getting better SERP as well as in generating business.

johnmat, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  3. kunwarprithvi

kunwarprithvi Member

Best Answers:
    It matters on a lot of things how you manage your campaigns and SEO. Sometimes posting a few guest posts and writing awesome content gets you on top of the SERPs and sometimes, even the aggressive guest posting with awesome content does not.

Here the main thing is, you need to first analyze your website and the competition market has for that particular keyword. Once you are done with that, you have to build the strategy. However, whatever you are doing, always make sure to keep writing regular content. Hope it helps

kunwarprithvi, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  4. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    Utilizing keywords properly is really important, but good content is important too. You want your content to come out on a consistent basis, with a consistent level of quality. Poor-quality/poorly spun content will look bad to your readers and the poorly spun content could get the negative attention of Google.

Boost_Software, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me getting better rankings in Yahoo and Bing is not that complicated compared to Google due to the recent updates' positions in SERPs is unstable, and you need to adapt in every update to stay in the competition. Organic SEO and be an active member on online communities will help to get better rankings in different search engines.

KylieSweet, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  6. duminda1996

duminda1996 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes..friend You should be add
    sitemap
    add Meta tag
    add keywords

duminda1996, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  7. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you want to have better ranking against many keywords on all search engines you mentioned then you have to work on your site on page, inter linking of pages, improve your site speed, keywords density, high quality content, high quality off page work, means valuable back links, social media presence, guest posts and much more. SEO is the process of long run. So what you do must be of high quality, which will definitely help you.

Afrasiab, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  8. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    increasing your domain authority, post it on social media. Many people like your article's thats how usefull your article for them..

Owl Writer, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  9. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    you know content and dofollow links to your site is the only key to success.
    Off-page optimization or building links, is by far the most important activity for assisting us in getting our website well ranked in search engines. And the key driving force in this, is backlinks.

dean1122, Dec 17, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.