1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what kind backlinks are best for ranking

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by boycelee, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    RogerBinney has a great list. It is very important to have proper link diversity.
    For a brand new site, I would start with getting your site indexed. Then get some social bookmarks (50-100). Next get 25-50 EDU links. You can use Fiverrr to outsource these tasks. Once you see those links live, you can start getting some other higher PR links

Nick Gomez, Dec 4, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  2. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you go about building quality .edu backlinks? I've been curious about this and have been asking around in a few forums here on DP, but no one is talking direct how to go about it.

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  3. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality EDU links are not easy. I opt for EDU profile links, and I use a Fiverr service to do it. The person work with is called messageinabox and stormchaser. If you just search for EDU at fiverr you will see several. I look for quality, not quatity. I just want 5-100 links, I will rotate the anchor text in this fashion:
    1) home page url - 80%
    2) randomn phrase- 5%
    3) Partial match kw - 15%

Don't overdo the number of links

Nick Gomez, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  4. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have couple of question here, if your blog is like general about database ( oracle, sql server) or software development like (PHP and java) these are common keyword if you use these as your anchor text does it really matter? as it's not unique to my blog only many other sites have that these are common words.

khodem, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those links are good which are relevant and sending your traffics...

alex06295, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  6. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    anchor text is okay to use within the body of your content but you don't want to overdo it. Search engines do take notice of anchor text and links within the body of articles, press releases, blog posts and discussion webpages. If you're looking to promote yourself effectively online and increase visibility of your site, "content distribution" would be your ideal transformation solution towards increasing your site visibility on the World Wide Web. It helps your content be seen on multiple social networks at once, giving you the upper hand advantage of not having to worry about manually posting your links on social networks every time you publish new content to your site, thus, helping to improve your overall search engine optimization and increase backlinks. What are you doing right now to increase visibility on the web and have your content seen?

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  7. full match

full match Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow this below tips:

1. Always try to link with those sites which have similar niche like your site. (Like: Soccer site link with another soccer site.)
    2. Make a blog with your site name and post a good review of you site in that blog. (Like: abc.com and abc.blogspot.com)
    3. Please make sure your link building process slow but steady or legit (and increase weekly or monthly basis).
    4. Always try to use your site keywords as anchor text.
    5. Variety in Anchor text is a good option. (Like: If your keyword is "highlights",then your anchor text will be"match highlights","full highlights", etc...)
    6. Bold anchor text always a good option.
    7. Back links from do follow forum is very helpful to grow you site's Page Rank.
    8. Gov and edu back links also a very good option for boost your site.
    9. Back links from your site niche forum's also a big bonus.

Thanks,
    SKG

full match, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  8. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    I was just sitting here reading everything that you're saying just about and couldn't agree more. You have number one through number nine absolutely correct. I was asking around in the form how do people build.gov and .edu back links but no one is telling me exactly how to do it. Do you have a natural link building techniques get back links from those kinds of sites? I'm not really in it to boost my Google page rank but more so into boosting my position in search engine results pages. And by the way, do you do paid press releases and articles submissions in efforts of building your back links and improving your overall search engine optimization ? :)

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  9. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Honestly speaking, Links related with your business will help you

Nowadays it's content which matters more than links.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  10. vinodseo

vinodseo Member

Best Answers:
    google+ also most effective to buld back links

vinodseo, Dec 10, 2013 IP