1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More Content = More Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Dionne Taylor, Nov 20, 2013.

1. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend speech recognition. I would put a link here inside this form replied to you but I don't want to be duped within infraction from the forum moderators. If you want me to PM your inbox with the link, let me know and I'll send it right on over.

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a license for Dragon already but haven't really used it. Also, the new version of OSX has pretty good speech recognition.

freelancewebaz, Dec 1, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  3. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    Brother, you need to put that speech recognition program to work as it will surely help you boost your search engine rankings. It's good for writing articles, blog posts, YouTube video descriptions, status updates on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google +, in addition to writing college term papers. Everything you're reading on the screen right now in reply to you is compliments of Dragon Naturally Speaking by Nuance. I didn't type any of this to you that your reading at this very moment. This is why my reply to you is quite lengthy, because I'm sitting here at the computer running my motormouth at 100 miles an hour and the computer is spitting words out like there's no tomorrow… LOL! :)

4. danu4u

danu4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed !!
    Even I thought the same of writing junk articles and that seriously damaged my blog's traffic. I did it because I serious don't understand what to write on one selected topic everyday ?!

danu4u, Dec 1, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  5. tbtoyl

tbtoyl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content is very important, but the right type of content is BETTER. Otherwise you have good readers but no-buyers for your offers (it means your content produces zero profits, waste of time)

tbtoyl, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  6. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    you can think of anything creative to write about on the same topic or topics you have knowledge of. As long as you take the time to write each article uniquely, that's what matters most.

7. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    1 quality article a day that others will find interesting and valuable. Then promote on social media, What happens when others like your article they will share it with their friends and like the article and comment on the article. Over time You will generate more traffic to your blog. Just remember that quality rules out quantity. So if you are writing 2 quality articles a day, You are blogging on a massive scale. If you utilize the quantity over quality rule, your traffic may suffer because google will rule your posts as spam.

Michael Mayer, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  8. vinnypolston

vinnypolston Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like most everyone else already posted, it comes down to quality and consistency. I can vouche that personally, I have experienced trumendous growth for a local business with only posting 6 blog posts / month for the past two months. We have increased traffic from averaging 40 unique visitors / day to well over 100 visitors / day. That's good stuff! The average article for that blog is anywhere from 500 words to 1500 words..

Helpful hint: Write your content with the goal of answering potential customer's questions. I don't write for search engines, I write for people. Yes, do your keyword research and use low hanging fruit where they fit naturally - but always with the goal of helping readers.

If you are genuinely interested in getting an answer, I would strongly suggest reading the free eBook Marcus Sheridan has on thesaleslion.com - it straight up blew my mind and changed how I view marketing in a whole.

vinnypolston, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  9. Az Wan

Az Wan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi, new guy here. hmm, If lazy. post a cute photo / image.
    people love image more than article. :cool:
    just 1 cent from me

Az Wan, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  10. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, absolutely the content is king and provides great impact for a website. Unique and informative content is good medium to engage users. If you use high quality content frequently, you can get best exposure from search engines. I admit, that content is much more important in present scenario.

emn, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  11. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    interesting...

bobestes, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  12. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, more content will result in more traffic.. but your each page should be optimized for particular keywords so that you will get targeted visitors.

alex06295, Dec 7, 2013 IP