1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google disapproved my website

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by sheenarnold777, Nov 29, 2013.

After the first review, the second review of google adsense send me an email regarding the Site does not comply with Google policies. This is my website www.arnoldtechweb.com all of my content is unique and writen by me, can anyone suggest what should i do now ?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    sheenarnold777, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  2. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe you are not getting enough traffic to your site. IN this case if you were not approved through website, try uploading 3 or more videos at youtube and apply for a hosted Adsense account,, just a day you will be approved. After a week you can upgrade your Hosted account to A full revenue adsense account by using now your website.

--memen

memen, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but what utter crap! Traffic has NOTHING to do as to whether an adsense application is approved or not. Youtube adsense account? Great idea! Just one problem - you can't use it on a self hosted blog or website e.g. basically any site you'd actually want to use it on you can't. Upgrade to a full adsense account and get approved after a week??? Did you get out of the wrong side of bed or are you most likely still in it! The 'upgrade' process you make sound automatic and easy is far from either as the 'upgrade' requires you to submit your self hosted site or blog for their consideration prior to approval - 'exactly' the same as you would do with a normal full adsense account application. And that site has to meet exactly the same TOS and website quality criteria as a normal application - so why bother with youtube, as all you are actually doing is building more time in to the process. And note that uploading 3 videos isn't enough on it's own, they grant approval based on number of views as well. 3 videos with 5-10 views a piece? Forget it.
    Also do you really think that if google has rejected his website that they are then going to not notice if he gets an account and places code on a site that's been rejected? That'll result in a ban as soon as their tracking system picks it up. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb people like you think google is and then wonder why they get banned. Do you not think that a multi-billion dollar company has thought of all the ways you might try and cheat them and get around their bans. Whatever new idea you have to cheat the system they've thought of it before. And if they haven't? Well all they need to do is keep an eye on this forum? Wouldn't you if you were them? I know I would
    End of rant but misleading posts and yet more adsense myths we can do without!

adsenseplr, Nov 29, 2013 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What an absolute load of rubbish --> Epic Fail
    I suggest you give up. You not going to get adsense with that site.
    It just another one of a zillion useless poorly written tech blogs that offers nothing UNIQUE and COMPELLING to the web.
    (and I use the word 'UNIQUE' in the way google means it ... ie it might be written by you and it might pass copyscape, but its a useless contribution to the web as it just parrots what is already widely available in a zillion other places without adding any value to it).
    Additionally you appear to be illegally using images that you stole from other sites.
    Additionally, sites from the Philiphines have to be >6 months old before applying! Yours is only a couple of weeks old!

Agent000, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  5. sheenarnold777

sheenarnold777 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for suggestion Sir, i think it is not illegal to post an image if i give a source this is the example of pinoy tech website http://www.yugatech.com/mobile/jolla-smartphone-with-sailfish-os-officially-launched/ this website are not getting banned in adsense.

sheenarnold777, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Bullshit. Its illegal. Ask any copyright lawyer.
    So if you steal something from someone else and go before a judge, your defense is that other do it as well. the judge will laugh at you. If other website are getting away with it, it just means they have not been caught yet.

Agent000, Nov 29, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was approved through youtube videos. Just give it a try dude.

memen, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  8. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I got my adsense years back I just threw up a few posts on a Blogger site, applied with that and was approved right away.

freelancewebaz, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  9. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have just created a new account yesterday and today it was approved. but it is only a hosted account sir.

memen, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  10. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check this story out dude. http://myadsenseupdate.blogspot.com/

memen, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  11. ethanleif

ethanleif Member

Best Answers:
    For sites in the Philippines to get approved by adsense requires the ff:

Must be more than 6 months old.Ownership must be verified.
    Must have unique content. I have read on their forums that they are no longer approving tech sites because of the sheer number of sites all about tech. What I do recommend is to go for a very specific topic. You may talk about technology that can only be found in the Philippines instead of the generic products. Or make it better, go for a broader topic and include technology as only one of the topics.
    Must not have copyrighted material- including pictures. Even if you get permission, in the eyes of google, it would look like an infringement.

That's as far as I remember. Hope this helps.

ethanleif, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  12. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm guessing it might have something to do with your location or location of the site, if its foreign. Overall you have a very nice website that Ad Sense should be on. Nicer that my sites for sure. Post above might be right.

Lex350, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Another load of shit from you. It was rejected for a reason that has NOTHING to do with its location. Its not a nice site otherwise Google would have wanted it. The reason it was rejected has been clearly stated above (useless tech blog that Google rejects by the dozen every day that add no value to the web).
    The rejection with the email "does not comply with Google's policies" is google's polite way of telling you that the site sucks.

Agent000, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  14. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya your probably right but I still think its nice looking site. Indeed I read that tech sites aren't getting through that much.

Lex350, Feb 10, 2014 IP