1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need your opinion

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ardge25, Nov 29, 2013.

?

What do you think of fanofmoney.com???

1. Great

33.3%
  2. Okay

33.3%
  3. Not too BAD

33.3%
  4. Rubbish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi my names Adam currently in the process in still creating my website/blog i would really appreciate if you took the time to check it out and let me know what you think my domain is www.fanofmoney.com looking forward to your feedback thank you for your time

Regards

A.Rance

ardge25, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The domain name is awesome, no doubt about that. You still can make your site look a bit more sophisticated. Don't get me wrong, it looks fine, but I don't think it looks top-notch. With that domain name you need a site that looks like a million bucks.

Also, you have a popup coming up on the side every single time I go to a different page. It's not really a good practice. Make it come up once per browser session.

qwikad.com, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. Xassor

Xassor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your domain name it is cool and very nice for your site. Only a few things that you might want to change though is..

1. Logo the logo isn't very good honestly. I am guessing that picture in the logo is yourself? It isn't really necessary in the logo. But I guess if you want it in there it is entirely up to you. But I would suggest removing it for a more profressional look.
    2. There are a few issues with the design of your website which I will point out..
    1st issue: http://i.imgur.com/gILphC1.png (The read more is overlapping the line. You might want to fix that.)
    2nd issue: http://i.imgur.com/GgvFBaa.png (You may want to add a little bit of padding in the css.)

Overall though the site looks good just need to fix the minor issues with your sites design and the logo.

Xassor, Nov 29, 2013 IP
    BradsFX and qwikad.com like this.
  4. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    over all good looking site.

dean1122, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Get the basic graphic skills right. Your face looks wonky like that!
    [​IMG]

In chrome this page is laid out wrong
    http://www.fanofmoney.com/subject-firstname-stop-blog-spammers/

and the pop up ad should not show on every page I visit

Subheadings should be bold or standout in some way

upload_2013-11-30_17-43-29.png

and I would hesitate about republishing an article from 2007 or earlier!

upload_2013-11-30_17-44-59.png

You have the advantage of being born and raised in the UK. You should be able to follow the conventions of the English language a bit better than you show in this

upload_2013-11-30_17-47-33.png

Capital I and spelling!

sarahk, Nov 29, 2013 IP
    dean1122 and qwikad.com like this.
  6. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your review of my website i have made changes to popup settings any more suggestions for me?

Hi thank you for your review of my website i have made changes to my website (added logo without my picture) i have also added more padding to my sidebar as you pointed out to me the other issue with the more button overlapping the line will be looked into and fixed i thank you for your reply on my thread any more suggestions highly welcome

thank you

Thank you for good feedback no negatives from you?

Thanks for your comment most content on my site is tester content while i'm re designing some of my website layout etc but yeah i do understand there is issues with post titles spelling etc most content on site will be removed and edited as these were all mass uploaded by myself yesterday and not reviewed but thanks for your response also i have removed the logo and replaced with original.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    ardge25, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So you are still designing the layout and the content is temporary. What did you actually want reviewed?

sarahk, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  8. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi the layout will stay the same although some minor parts are being tweaked so i wanted a review of the layout colour scheme etc don't get me wrong all your comments are highly respected and i appreciate the time you have taken to check it out for me

ardge25, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ok, so if the layout is going to stay the same you still need to fix the spacing on the single pages

upload_2013-12-1_12-3-37.png

Let us know when you're ready for the content to be reviewed and you've tightened up the writing and got rid of the old articles

upload_2013-12-1_12-6-21.png

sarahk, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  10. Crystal Duna

Crystal Duna Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the recent posts should be centered in the middle of the home page tab. I myself recently started blogging so this just take time to figure out what works best.

Crystal Duna, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  11. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks this is also 1 of the tweaks im working on ill let you know once completed thank you for your time

Thank you for your response i have changed front page order let me know what you think ;-) thanks

ardge25, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  12. Crystal Duna

Crystal Duna Peon

Best Answers:
    Where you have the video and recent photos section of the home page I would try moving that to the left of the page and moving the recent post section on the home page over to the center of the page.

Hope that doesn't seem to confusing.

Crystal Duna, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  13. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks no not confusing lol iv'e done this please check and let me know what you think thanks

ardge25, Nov 30, 2013 IP