1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Want to Buy SEO for my Website - To rank 3-keywords

Discussion in 'Services' started by infogle, Nov 12, 2013.

Hello,

I want someone who can do SEO for my site. I want my site to rank in top 10 of the search engines - google - yahoo - bing

Site: itecker.com
    keywords:
    1: linksys tech support
    2: belkin tech support
    3: dlink router support

Those can do - Please follow the following steps when replying:
    1. Please do also outline the work you will be completing on this to achieve the target.
    2. Your Budget
    3. Time Frame

I hope all this helps.. Looking forward for responses.

infogle, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  2. blastdown

blastdown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello
    i can do this job
    - you will receive a monthly status report of rank by alexa and google analytique
    - to get a better position in google rank a minimum 3 month of work
    - you will get seo service and also smo included
    - price/100$ per month
    => if you want a boosting service to rich it fast i will include sea Advertising for 200/month
    add my s k y p e: mugen-07 or PM me

blastdown, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  3. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dont mind but the information you provided is very raw - kindly outline the work you will be completing in order to achieve the target - if you have any hesitation than kindly PM me the information.

I hope this helps...

infogle, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. Muneeb2Good

Muneeb2Good Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can help you with it infogle :)

add me to skype: Muneeb2Good for a quick discussion, if you like my services at the end of the discussion we will proceed or else.

Looking forward to talk to you in person

Muneeb2Good, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  5. blastdown

blastdown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok so it's a work daily with update, first i have to optimize your website add/modify some code thing, i will also upload some file in our directory to approve the website in Google/Yahoo and get indexed / mapped "a natural seo", after your website get updated by the googlebot after that i move to next step : Search Engine Marketing, i will work on your niche keyword and help your site also with organic traffic HQ/PR site tracked by Google analytics referral by social(facebook.com, twitter), direct, google/organic, Youtube, Tumblr) ...
    you can also get a vouch copy if want to try this traffic for free
    send me your skype to talk or add mine : mugen-07
    stay in your disposition
    Regard

blastdown, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  6. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    I will not modify some code thing - just plain authority SEO. Looks like you created an authority site. Why are you not able to do it on your own? Time frame anywhere between 3 days to 3 weeks should be ok for Google. For the other SE I need to research and study your case.

monfis, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  7. blastdown

blastdown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    monfis : frame will just bring a Low quality traffic for a moment, and modify code is necessary for indexation in google and it's part of SEO

blastdown, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  8. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    What part of the code you want to change?
    Did you look at the indexed pages??
    The site is shown with site links (looks like well indexed) and you think indexing is necessary???

monfis, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  9. atanu_das1985

atanu_das1985 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I think you need these ranking in Google.com, Yahoo.com and Bing.Com (USA specific) - am i correct?

My plan is like following -
    - Onpage Issue checking and resolve
    - Build strong backlinks without any spamming
    - backlinks from authority article sites, social bookmarking sites, high PR local business directory sites, forum sites, document sites, video sharing sites, relevant blog. web2.0 blog sharing sites, micro blogging, link prism etc etc.
    - By building these links you can get good number of traffic and gradually the SERP will be boosted up

Time Frame - max. 4 months
    Budget - 100$ per month

Contact me s k y p - atanu.das1985

Thanks & Regards
    Atanu Das - Professional Organic SEO Expert for last 6 years

Thanks & regards

atanu_das1985, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  10. adwaitk007

adwaitk007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello,
    I hope you are still looking for the service.!

Here is what I can do:
    - 100+ Backlinks from PR3-PR6 real pages
    - All sites will have low OBL and proper english content.
    - No footprints
    - Tier 2 1500+web 2.0 properties
    - Secret ingredients for more powerful boost

If you are interested please PM me. We can discus the other things via skype.

Regards,
    Adwait

adwaitk007, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  11. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello... All... I just want to draw attention of all... I have posted this thread for work.. and this work is still open - as i got busy in my work and therefore this work was left behind - though i communicated with some - but nothing has been finalized because this work is not easy.

I am writing for community sake:::: Few people who have applied to this offer - are crazy and seriously SICK they are doing bad if they are not getting work... and posting all the abuse to my skype.

The Member who is doing so is: Nigel - Profile Link
    Just see what he is messaging.... (If required i can post the screenshot of the same) - This is done when i have said that I am busy for now and will contact later.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [02:02:53 AM] Nigel Lew: ok you are officially fired. Sooner than later you should learn to not waste peoples time and make shit up... bunch of dimwits.
    [09:52:21 AM] Nigel Lew: and plummeting to page five is the least of your concerns fyi
    [11:05:52 AM] Nigel Lew: because I will plummet you another 100 pages
    [11:06:06 AM] Nigel Lew: that is all
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Therefore; please be aware before communicating with anyone... because he is doing all the bad for the website.

I hope this post helps....

infogle, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  12. atanu_das1985

atanu_das1985 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks for the information.

Can we talk a bit regarding the project you have posted ?

atanu_das1985, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  13. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure let me know what you have ? Please all... just post your methods all here... so that i can finalize someone on the public forum - not in private.

infogle, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  14. atanu_das1985

atanu_das1985 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have already posted above .. please check and let me inform.

Thanks

atanu_das1985, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  15. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Hello infogle,
    I understand your point very well, but I'm not going to reveal publicly successful tactics (this is my job and I can't live from free advice). If someone wants these he has to buy a SEO course. I had a look at your site's situation some time ago and a serious analysis will require a good amount of work and time to spend on it's own. If there is a chance to get the contract this would not be a problem, but just for curiosity's sake, I'm not willing to waste my time. I am in SEO since 16 years and if you wish some proof from my portfolio, here is a WMT screen shot from my latest German client (I do my work in English , German and Spanish language).
    The graph shows all searches (image search included which does not reflect the better web and mobile positioning).

DP-infogle.png

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    monfis, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  16. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is some fine editing you have done there and I posted that because you told me specifically that the deposit and the login info was on its way, literally. 2 weeks later nothing but your site dropping to page 5. Don't lie to people and you will not have issues.

[11/15/2013 11:53:46 AM] iTecker Team: Hello Nigel... dont take me wrong... actually i am stuck... with something different in office.. there is some big mess over here.... so i am on an off desk since yesterday... and yesterday even i was not online... the thing which we discussed is final... and you will be the only one doing this... just let me clear off all this mess...

i do apologize for my not replying... but i was not in good shape... I hope you understand!
    [11/15/2013 11:55:15 AM] Nigel Lew: hey, its ok. Sorry to yell. Long week myself but I didnt take a few jobs because I thought I had a deposit and some login info coming.
    [11/15/2013 11:55:37 AM] Nigel Lew: its ok though. I can figure it out. Dont let them take you alive over there lol
    [11/15/2013 11:56:53 AM] Nigel Lew: and will be here all weekend as well. I can start whenever. I dont really have days of the week. I am always sitting here
    that is all,
    Nigel

The moral of the story is don't lie to people. I cleared my desk to rock this stuff. You, did everything but the right thing here. I am not the enemy.

It is not ok for me to say one thing and do the polar opposite. The same holds true for you. Or at least it should. At the end of the day I have no investment in how you choose to conduct yourself. If you want to lie your way through life that is your prerogative. Just don't expect things to work out for you.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Nigel Lew, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  17. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF i will be contacting you again...????? Wow you are clearly admitting that you are doing all bad to my site....

PEOPLE AND MODERATORS... JUST READ THE LINES THIS GUY HAS POSTED ABOVE... IF YOU TALK TO THIS PERSON AND BY ANY CHANCE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN HIM WORK... HE WILL DO ALL THE BAD THINGS... FOR YOUR SITE... AND HARASS YOU FOR MONEY...

THIS GUY IS CRAZY... AND SICK....

infogle, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  18. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I AM RESPONSIBLE USER OF THIS FORUM AND USING THIS FORUM SINCE LONG LONG TIME... SO I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL USERS ON THE FORUM - DO KNOW THE REALITY ABOUT YOU... THAT YOU TAKE THINGS...

AND HARASS PEOPLE IF YOU DONT GET THE WORK... REALLY YOU ARE SOME KIND OF MAFIA... IF YOU DONT GET THE WORK - YOU WILL DO ALL SORTS OF BAD THINGS TO THE SITE... TO BRING THE SITE DOWN... AND FINALLY POST THE MESSAGES TO THE USER TO GIVE THE WORK TO YOU OR EITHER YOU WILL BRING THE SITE DOWN...

ALL CAN SEE ---- WHO IS REAL AND WHO IS NOT...!!!!!

God!!! So cheap!!!!

@MODS:::: THIS GUY IS CONTINUOUSLY HARASSING ME ON THE PM ALSO... KINDLY DO SOMETHING - THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR BLACKMAILING AND THIS GUY IS CLEARLY DOING IT AND ADMITTING THE SAME....!!!!

infogle, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  19. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Noone can guarantee you a specific ranking for a search term nor can they give you an ETA to receive such ranking. If they tell you so, do yourself a favor and run. The only thing someone can do for you is to layout a strategy to help increase your ranking for a particular search term.

NetStar, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  20. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which is why I never have and never will. And calm down nitwit. No one has their panties in a bunch here but you because I punted you from skype. If you don't want a response from me stop talking at me like a 6 year old.

that is all,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 1, 2013 IP