1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Dance Problem

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by spich123, Nov 27, 2013.

hi all.. i`m spich and i`m from Georgia(It`s country) .. i don`t know English well, but i`ll try to tell you my problem..

i have website(site`s age 2 month) ... after the domain registration in first 2 week website was at fourth position in google serp on main keyword... but after this week my site is in Google Dance, i don`t know what can i do for stop Dancing .. website sometimes is first page, sometimes is on third page sometimes It doesn`t appear in Serp.. website`s has 28 Reffering Domain by Ahrefs.. and this is Market Samurai`s analyze at my keyword..[​IMG]

non of them(Top 10 sites) hasn`t to main keyword.. only one website ise really domain .. last domains are such e.g sites.google.com/nothing/nothing/nothig/sdasd ...
    in short, i need your help... is any solution from this situation, what do you advice me ? how can stop Google Dance? which methods ? please help me :X

Attached Files:

spich123, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  2. dumitrumidon

dumitrumidon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't stop building great content and building links to it. That's all.
    Forget for a while about Google dance, you're still in the sandbox (2 months old website).

dumitrumidon, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  3. cartoonbabyboy

cartoonbabyboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep building links and keep adding content on a regular basis. That's all you can do now.

cartoonbabyboy, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  4. spich123

spich123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply and i have one question again ..

what kind of do you mean backlinks ? profile backlinks or social bookmark or guest post or link exchange ?

spich123, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  5. Arpit Agarwal

Arpit Agarwal Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry from Google Dance.

You can use these activities:

Guest Posting
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Signatures
    Social Bookmarking: Killerstartup,reddit etc
    Web 2.0 sites: Squidoo,Hubpages,blogger,wordpress etc
    Links from Google plus, Youtube channel, twitter profiles other top network profile links
    Wiki links make sure to add your links if it's relevant
    Links from Top commentators enabled blogs

these above will help you in sorting out from your problems.

Thanks

Arpit Agarwal, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  6. dumitrumidon

Best Answers:
    When building a every new link, think like a user who come on your website and liked it...what would you do?
    Will you go and blog comment with the address of your site? Or will you go and put it in your forum signature? More than this, how a 2 months website can already have a wiki page? This is not normal and, logically not natural looking for Google.

...Instead of this, if i could link to you, i would write about it in my blog, or i could bookmark it in one SB site (only one, because i use only one).

For you, like a site owner IMO you should think only about content for now. If you have time, make Google, Facebook and Twitter profiles and share content there. If you have some money, you can make some promotions for likes too.

@Arpit Agarwal , please think what you suggest to people. @spich123 's website is 2 month old only. The things you recommended will hurt the website from its first year of existence.

dumitrumidon, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  7. Arpit Agarwal

Arpit Agarwal Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Dumitrumidon,

Yes I know it will hurt website if these activities use wrongly or use in bulk.

Thanks for remind me..

Arpit Agarwal, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  8. Rock121

Rock121 Member

Best Answers:
    You can use niche blog commenting for stop this.......i think this work...........

Rock121, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  9. spich123

spich123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that is this my problem isn`t fatal situation and can to escape from this situation... am i really ?

now i begin blog commenting, but i forget that my site is in flash game`s nische .. and will this techniques successfull in this case too ?

spich123, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  10. spich123

spich123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ???

spich123, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  11. dumitrumidon

Best Answers:
    @spich123 when you do links you must think as a end user. Try to be a visitor of your site every day - a visitor wich like your site and wants to share it with whole world- how would you proceed? Just be creative and natural :)

dumitrumidon, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  12. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, the most definitely work for any industry. You just need to find the relevant sources - in your case gaming communities, forums, blogs etc. and whatever content you post you need to aim for uniqueness, relevancy, engagement, usefulness. As @dumitrumidon suggested, just think as a client/visitor - write and show things that would be interesting for you as a flash games user and work in that direction.

Same thing with backlinks - you can find a service that will list your site in 100 directories in a day and then suffer from irrelevant backlinks and Google penalties, or you can work methodically, step-by-step to find sources that are connected to your business and build partnerships and linking with them.

Rado_ch, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  13. spich123

spich123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks all .. i have only one questen... how i can to find backlink`s ways ? or i haven`t site`s(blogs,forums, social bokomarks), that get backlinks.. i want web-sites` list where i`ll create backlink`s to my site.. Do you understand what I need? ;)

spich123, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  14. seoforce85

seoforce85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try opensiteexplorer. Best place to extract backlinks.

But anyhow you need Good Quality backlinks to improve SERP.

seoforce85, Nov 30, 2013 IP