1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do a create a Google+ account with website name not real name?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Vel, Sep 8, 2013.

I am trying to create a google plus account for my website, but when I try to sign up with my gmail account it wants me to use my real name.

I notice there are a lot of websites that have a google plus account with their website name and not their real name it only shows website and no personal info.

Vel, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. Trent Brownrigg

Trent Brownrigg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried just putting your business name in there as if it was a persons name? Like... firstname: internet, lastname: marketing

Trent Brownrigg, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. goodRiddler

goodRiddler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All you have to do is go to the business creation page: http://www.google.com/+/business/ and follow the instructions from there.

goodRiddler, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  4. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    You can create Google Plus account with your Real Name And also can create Google Plus Page with your Business Name.

Web Business India, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  5. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a Google+ page for your business, connect it to your website, post updates anytime, people will follow it if they find it interesting!

Webcenter, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  6. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've already tried this method of creating a Google + business page without adding your personal name. the first thing you have to do is create a Google plus personal page with your name on it. Where it asks for your first name, you can put the first letter of your name and leave it at that, followed by the complete spelling of your last name in your Google + personal page. Afterwards, you can create a Google plus business page with your business name, and not have to worry about using your personal name. you don't necessarily have to post content to your Google plus personal page in order to maintain your Google plus account. If you just want to post content to your Google plus business page after entering your business name, that's cool. This way, you're able to get the search engine marketing advantage out of posting content daily to your Google + business page, gain back links and free traffic from search engine results pages. Does all this make sense to you? :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 23, 2013 IP
    aidanriley629 likes this.
  7. aidanriley629

aidanriley629 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this, I was driving myself nuts. It makes zero sense to have to do all that (there should just be a button that says "Change name") :)

aidanriley629, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  8. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    Same thing was happening here until I caught onto the jist of things with G+. :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  9. Puneet Trehan

Puneet Trehan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree to aidanriley629. But that's what google is, always try to get maximum account from users to increase its user base.

Puneet Trehan, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  10. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    what do you mean by that when you said that "try to get maximum account of users to increase its user base?"

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  11. Puneet Trehan

Puneet Trehan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What i mean is,things can be done technically with the help of single account but google always push users to create another one for no good reason.

Puneet Trehan, Nov 25, 2013 IP