1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Google+ be connected to Facebbok/Twitter ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by mikebudhani, Nov 19, 2013.

Can connect Google+ to FB/Twitter so that posts made on Facebook or Twitter can go automatically to Google+?

Is there any method to do this... ?

mikebudhani, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. mikebudhani

mikebudhani Member

Best Answers:
    Is here is any expert to reply my question.... or I am posting in wrong section :(

mikebudhani, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    Google + has yet to allow any application that works like that. However, we can use a particular service, as well as using an application that already exists. At least, we can do the auto publish from Google + to Twitter and Facebook. The system works is as follows: the Google + post page to Register a service Google +. The service reads each update Google + The Post is forwarded to Twitter (after verifying application service). By using the applications auto publish the tweet, post forwarded to Facebook. Applications are ManageFlitter.

Owl Writer, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  4. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally don't think Google plus can connect directly to twitter or Facebook at this time. However, with subscribed content distribution, you can have your content automatically shared on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + and additional services. What exactly are you trying to accomplish in terms of your online marketing objectives? :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  5. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are on your phone, there is an application that let's you pool all your feeds into one page. if you know what I mean but I don't think that's what you want is it?

shemseddine, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  6. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    You can connect Google Plus Page or Profile with your Facebook and Twitter accounts in links section. But this is not possible to post made on Facebook or Twitter can go automatically to Google Plus.

Web Business India, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  7. mikebudhani

mikebudhani Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much guys!! I being blessed by your answers. I were using Hoot site for this and it will continued.

mikebudhani, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  8. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To talk about pooling a bunch of feeds into one, would you happen to know by chance a free RSS mashup service, whereas bloggers and site owners can mash and compile multiple RSS feeds into one major RSS feed? :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 22, 2013 IP