1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogger good to use for internet marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mone, Nov 20, 2013.

So I want to get into IM and I have been reading and most guides/people say or use wordpress, now there is nothing wrong with that but I dont want to have to go and buy a new domain for every different product I promote or niche I use, so I was wondering if blogger would be a good platform to use.

Mone, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  2. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blogger is good for sure, even the best if you need just a working blog. It's fast, has almost 100% uptime. WP can't give you the same speed and uptime.
    Blogger is a true "unlimited" hosting. It's truly ready to handle unlimited traffic when needed.
    Blogger is secure. It doesn't receive spam comments.
    Blogger doesn't need a never ending maintenance. It will be just running even if you forget it for years.

makeit easy, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  3. Mone

Mone Member

Best Answers:
    What about for SEO? Would it be better than WP sense blogger doesnt have plugins? last time I checked.

Mone, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  4. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do prefer wordpress.com for blogs, since it's easier to customize. However, you can have two or more blogs, with content directing to your principal site. Just don't over do it.

Winagain, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  5. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use it to start. That's what I did. But once you have money coming in get your own domain and hosting so you will be in control of your own site and content.

kb24, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  6. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blogger is better than wordpress for SEO. It doesn't need plugins for SEO. Maybe one exception is for meta description. Except meta description, blogger is already optimized for search engines. It's fast and has a very high uptime. As far as I noticed, blogger doesn't have 404 errors and issues regarding with internal page URL's.
    It's not only free, it's also high quality.

makeit easy, Nov 22, 2013 IP